10

Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisu was shocked to see the young king and she quickly bowed. “No, no need to do that in private. Feel relaxed,” Jongin chuckled and patted Baekhyun's shoulder as a greeting. Jisu still had her head slightly bowed as she noticed Jongin's very amused smile.
“I didn't think that he would take you as one of his models, considering that he kept pestering me about wanting a personal maid.”

For a moment, Jisu was just incredibly confused and blinked slowly for a few times until Baekhyun pointed at at her. “Your under dress. It's a see through,” he said with a monotone voice.
A heavy blush appeared on Jisu's face and she quickly covered her private parts, while she shot Baekhyun an angry gaze. “I'm sorry, your majesty! I didn't know of that!”
In that moment she wished that she never would have ripped the upper skirts away and she glanced over to the pile of clothes, which laid quite far away from her on the ground.

Much to her surprise, Jongin picked up the ripped skirts and handed them over to her. “I believe that you didn't know it. Don't worry, I am okay. By the way, I don't know if Baekhyun has told you that but you will have your own private rooms in the palace. The first room on the right, just when leave the corridor behind you.”
That surprised Jisu because she wouldn't have expected something like that.

“We also provided you with a set of clothes. If you need something else, feel free to tell us.”

Jongin never once dropped his kind tone and his eyes were gentle as ever. Jisu stared at the young king in complete awe and she only nodded as an answer, at first.
“Thank you, your majesty,” she managed to say after a few moments and Jonging's smile brightened a bit. “No problem.”
Jongin even wanted to help her getting dressed again but then Baekhyun coughed loudly, so that the king had to turn around to him. “My king, I think it would be better for Jisu if she's leaving right now, am I right?”
He stressed the last words especially and Jongin suddenly looked a bit more serious.

“Jisu, leave,” Baekhyun now said in a more serious and less soft tone and Jisu's feet finally moved. “Your majesty,” she said and slightly bowed her head before she walked past Baekhyun without giving him any attention. Then, so as if she suddenly remembered something, Jisu stopped, turned around, bowed ridiculously low towards Baekhyun so that her forehead nearly touched her knees, and said, “I will come this evening again, after I found something to kill time, sir.”

Turning on her heels, she headed towards the door with big steps.

“She seems feisty and quite a handful,” Jongin chuckled highly amused while Baekhyun grabbed a towel to rub his hair dry. “She's actually not what I was expecting,” he admitted grumpily.

“She's a really pretty young woman. It wonders me that you didn't even consider her as one of your models. Just give her a proper bath to remove the dirt and everything, you know.”
The gaze Baekhyun threw his young king and friend was hilarious. So he really had not consider her as a model, Jongin thought and he sat down with a slight chuckle coming over his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter