12

Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jisu did not wanted to be tied up, she laid completely still as he dipped the brush in the color on the palette. His was carefully and soft, not harsh and hard.
A slight ticklish feeling crept through her whole body and goosebumps built on her skin. Baekhyun's eyes darted upwards, a small warning not to move an inch. Another with the brush with the slightly nippy color and Jisu tried everything she could not to flinch.

“Try to relax or you are going to cramp your leg,” said Baekhyun absentmindedly while he mixed another color on the palette, before he proceeded to also apply it on her leg. “I try... but I am not used to this feeling yet,” Jisu whispered. She didn't know why she couldn't raise her voice but something inside her told her that she would disturb Baekhyun... and it would end badly if she would do.

His long fingers wrapped around her ankle and he turned her leg a bit, so that her legs parted naturally. Shocked, Jisu tried to pull the towel down and Baekhyun let out a warning growl. “I said, do not move.”
The grip around her ankle tightened and turned nearly hurtful but he immediately loosened up the grip again.
“Only your leg. I will only paint something on your leg today so don't move around like I am going to torture you or else you will ruin it.”

This time, Baekhyun's voice was softer but only because he turned away to mix some other kind of color. “Why me?” she asked because it was easier to relax her body if she didn't have to think about what he was doing too much. “Why not you? I pay you so I practically can do whatever I want with you.”
She hated it. She hated his way of thinking that only because he gave her money to live, she was his. The gaze she threw him should make it clear. However, he simply ignored her.

“Anyways, I want to try it out since Jongin suggested that I should try painting on you... or use you as a model. He deems you for pretty enough to be one of them.”

If those words would come from someone else, she would have taken those as a compliment. Well, it was a compliment that the king had said those words but why did they sound like and insult if Baekhyun said those words?
“Well, if the king says so,” she muttered but an emotionless smile hushed over his face while he continued painting. “Jongin sometimes has a bad taste.”

That hurt and that much. “But it doesn't mean that I don't listen to his advises. He is my king after all.”
With a slight pull, he straightened her leg but hold it in mid air so that he was able to paint on the underneath of her knee. Jisu clawed her hands into the pillows because that spot was very sensitive and especially ticklish. “Sir, I'm ticklish there,” she called out but Baekhyun didn't know any mercy.

“Keep yourself together. It will be over in a few seconds.”

One last before he put her feet on a more firm pillow so that her leg wouldn't touch the other pillows. “Stop calling me “sir”, at least when we are in private. In public though, you can call me “sir” as much as you want.”
He proceeded to her thigh and Jisu nearly jumped because she was even more sensitive there. “This is just a rough work without any big details,” he muttered as he pulled the brush up to the jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter