11

Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moon already had risen as Jisu returned to the palace. For the rest of the day she had worked in a street restaurant. Of course the pay had been not that high but it would be enough for her own needs.
She did not change her clothes as she went to the Artisserie straight away. Candles enlightened the building but shudders ran down Jisu's spine.
It was dead silent and the atmosphere seemed eerie and creepy. “Sir?” she called out as she walked to the pile of pillows. He was not there, much to Jisu's surprise and he wasn't where his bed was either.

A frown appeared on her face because she could have bet that he had to be somewhere in the Artisserie. Time for dinner already had passed as well, so where could he be? “Baekhyun?” she called out but again no one answered. “Baek-!”
Someone grabbed Jisu and so as if she weighted nothing that person threw her on the bed. Something heavy pressed her into the sheet and into the mattress and as she wanted punch that person, long fingers closed around her wrist and locked her hands into a tight grip.

“Where have you been?” Baekhyun growled. He sounded, and Jisu still tried to push him down from her.

“I was in the city, damn it! I was working!” she answered his question and his grip tightened even more. “I pay you more than enough. Why do you need to work even more?”
He still sounded angry but Kisu did not understand why he was this angry. She had done nothing wrong what could have angered him this much. “It's non of your business why I need the money. And get down from me now!”
Of course Baekhyun didn't move a single bit and it rather felt like he would make himself even heavier than before. “So you won't tell me anything. Well, suits you. From now on, you are not allowed to go to work in the city. From now on you are not allowed to leave my side unless I say so.”

For a moment, Jisu stared at Baekhyun because she didn't know what to say at all. Her mind was blank and she needed a few seconds to actually process his words.
“Are you freaking insane?” she called out and finally she managed to push him down. Immediately she jumped up and backed off from him.
“I get it, I work for you now and I am not allowed to work something else in the palace but you can't forbid me not to work in the city. I am not your personal belonging!”

Jisu did not see Baekhyun coming at all. From one moment to the other he suddenly stood in front of her and started to strip her.
A scream came over her lips as he ed the dress with skilled fingers. Even though she struggled heavily, he didn't release her, not as she slapped him into the face thrice and not even as she punched him into the stomach.

Baekhyun simply ripped off the dress from Jisu's body until she was completely . “Stop struggling,” he growled lowly and dangerously.
His hand slipped under her knees and he lifted her up easily. “I swear, if you are going to me you will die!” Jisu warned him because if he really would do something like that, she would call Hielo and the dragon would kill him immediately without a giving a second thought who he was.

He rigorously ignored her and carried her away from the bed. Baekhyun dumped her into a huge tub with water and Jisu immediately gasped for air the moment she swallowed water.
For a good moment Jisu was occupied with coughing and as she finally could breath normally again, she glared at Baekhyun angrily.

Jisu, what happened? I can feel your distress! Jisu! Hielo called out in her mind and Jisu knew that she already had moved out of her cave to safe Jisu. I am okay... I guess. Return to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter