3

Black Pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A curse came over Jongsuk's lips and Jisu's heart sunk down to her knees. That was something they couldn't believe.

Graham was their mentor, but first of all he was like a father to them. He had taken care of them as their parents had abandoned them both, Jisu and Jongsuk. Ten years had past until and during those ten years he had taught them the only thing he ever had been good at – theft. They were not the only children he has taken care of. A dozen children or probably even more lived with Graham in the run down house, which was located in the slums of Vandigo.

“Impossible,” Jisu whispered. The necklaces and the purses she had stolen were forgotten immediately. “How could they caught him! They never had caught him before! Never!” Jisu called out and shook his head. “No!”
The young girl flinched back at Jongsuk's harsh tone and Jisu comforted her by taking her hand and squeezing it tight. “Where is he now? Tell me where he is,” she asked the young girl who still looked quite afraid. “The prison. They brought him to the prison. They are still on their way.”

Jisu threw Jongsuk a gaze and he nodded. “If we hurry, we can manage to stop them!” That was something completely impossible, both of them knew that but neither of them wanted to admit that. “Go back to the others! Tell them to stay at home until we are back, understand?” The girl nodded at Jisu's words and immediately spun around and headed towards the slums while Jisu and Jongsuk ran towards the dragon pier. While running, both of them called for their dragons.

Hielo. To me, now.

Something inside Jisu's voice told Hielo not to talk back and the dragon immediately made a turn and headed back to the dragon pier in high speed. Jisu, what happened? Talk to me! Hielo demanded. She could feel the panic, the adrenalin rushing through her partners body. The fear and the worry over someone whom Jisu hold dear.HIelo, they got Graham.
Even though they only communicated through their minds, Hielo could feel the tremble in Jisu's voice. “Hielo!” Jisu called out as soon as she saw her dragon's midnight blue wings.

Taking a run, she jumped down from the pier and landed safely on Hielo's back. To the Martyr's way. Hurry! Hielo flew faster and faster, until the wind painfully howled in Jisu's ear. As she turned her head, she could see that Jongsuk's jar was so tight that it sure must hurt. The image disappeared immediately as Lume flew a slight curve and Jongsuk had to follow his dragon's movement. “Over there!” Jongsuk called out and pointed at a small group of people. It was quite impossible to make out who was who but as Hielo flew slower, Jisu could make out that Graham walked in the middle of the group.

His hands were tied together and his head was lowered but his face didn't show no shame. “Hielo, put me down over there!”
Before Hielo could even land properly, Jisu jumped off her back and Jongsuk followed her immediately. They could have thought of an idea to approach the royal guard but they couldn't. “Graham!” Jongsuk called out and the man with the gray hair and the still handsome face turned his head. He was not the only one though; the guards reacted immediately and some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter