Second Meeting

Destined

I went to work despite the sprained ankle i got yesterday. Dammit that Infinite!! Why must it be them? Plus Myungsoo somemore...

Sat down on my chair feeling relieved a bit. Just then, the office phone on my table rang. *Ring* *Ring*

"Yes, Ji Eun speaking." i picked up the phone.

"Ji Eun-ah, Mr Shin wants you at his office." Yeon Ah, my colleague, who works as the secretary in the office called me. Mr Shin is my boss.

"Now?"

"Yes."

"Right i'll be there now." I put down the phone, while massaging my swollen feet.

What does HE want now?

*TUK* *TUK*. I knocked on my boss's door.

"Come in," he said.

"Ah, Ji Eun, later you have to meet a client at Daesung Restaurant. She wants you to design her new clothes. Is that possible? Later at 2?" he asked.

"Yes, boss." i bowed and walked out of his office.

                                                                                                     *** 

I packed everything that i need to meet that client. I hope she's not so picky. I will be hard on me later on. Good thing im going to a restaurant cause i won't be having my lunch.

I went to the restaurant to meet the client. The waiter brought me to the client. The journey with her was no bad. She wasn't picky and it was easy to work with her. She allow me to give me ideas on her new dress she wanted. She asked for tips on fashion and gave me extra money for that. Thanks anyways.Y

At last, the meeting was over and she wanted the dress in two weeks which was sufficient for me.

I stepped out of the restaurant with Miss Lim, the client and waved goodbye to her before she drive her car.

I walked a few steps and it felt like my sprained ankle is getting worse. It was so painful that i wanted to fall. Someone grabbed me before i fall. A guy dressed fully in black and white, with sunglasses on. He helped me to stand up and help me to sit on a bench nearby.

"You ok? I asked you whether to call ambulance for you but you don't want." the guy take out his sunglasses and look at me. It was Myungsoo. Or should i call him L since he helped me?

"YOU?!? AGAIN?!?". He lift my sprained leg to see how bad it is. I wanted to take away my feet from his hand but he hold onto my feet firmly.

"You. Just stay still. Don't move" he said.

"It looks bad. You got time now? Let me take you to the hospital."

"It's ok. You don't need to waste your time on me."

"No. I must." 

With my ego, rejected his offer and stood up, limped and fell again.

"Ahh!!" i shouted and cried as it was so painful.

"Don't fight with me now. Your sprained is bad. You dont need to walk. I'll carry you" he said.

He carried me and put me into his car and brought me to the nearest hospital.

                                                                                               ***

"How did you sprained your leg?" the doctor asked.

"It was an accident. It happened last night." Myungsoo reply on behalf of me.

"Since you visited the doctor quite late, the sprained might have become worse. Let me check" the doctor said. After several chekings, the doctor advised me not to go out and got me an MC for 1 and a half weeks.

"Let me bring you back home. Where's your house?" Myungsoo asked.

"Do you even need to bring me home?" I said.

"Yeah since i took you to the hospital, i might as well bring you back home then."

"Ok if you insist" i said while rolling my eyes. It was my first time letting a guy bring me back home.

That night... i went into my bedroom after i had gone for a wash. I rested my feet in the bed with a pillow underneath to get more support. I took out the bandage and a cream that were given to me from the doctor and apply on the sprained ankle and bandaged it. I was in a first aid team during my high school days and i was a well known for my good first aid skills. So i didnt need so much help from other people. I liked to be independent.

After finishing the finishing touches, i lay down on my bed and start wondering. I thought about what happened to me in the morning. Myungsoo... he's so nice and im soo harsh towards him. I didnt say thank you to him after what he have done to me in the morning.

- FLASHBACK-

*After meeting the doctor*

"Ya. Take out your phone." Myungsoo said.

I took out my phone unknowingly almost handed my phone to him. Luckily, i stopped before handing the phone to him.

"Why? Why do YOU want my phone?" I asked.

"Just give me your phone."

He said He snatched my phone away from my hand and he pressed some buttons on my phone.

"Oh?!?" I tried to snatched bacj my phone but he was too tall for me.

After pressing some buttons, he gave back my phone. "What did you do to my phone?!" I askef angrily.

"Look inside your contacts. I've put my number and ive saved yours also. Look." He showed me his phone with my phone number in it.

"So anything just message me. Any help or something we can meet." He said.

"I dont think i wished to see you and infinte anymore.!!" I said. Hahah . It was not obviously what my heart says. My heart saying that i wanna meet him again and again. But no. I cant do that.

"Whatever. Ji Eun sshi." He said. "Let me take you home.'

"Ya!! We still dont know whos much more younger!!"

"You are younger than me Ji Eun sshi."

"How do you know?"

"I saw your ID just now." He said I blushed to what he said and not talking to him anymore after that.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Hahahh. How could he answer everything soo coolly and calmly? He has that which made me like him even more. Bad boy style. I smirked . I liked that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: SOOOOO HOW???? AN UPDATE ..... WOWOWOW I NEEF TO UPDATE THIS FANFIC AND LEO'S FANFIC... PHEEWEE A LOT OF WORK TO DO... IM IN THE MIDDLE OF EXAM WRRK DOOO I CANT UPDATE MUCH... SO SORRY... KEEP SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTD ARE TOTALLY ALLOW HERE.... MUACHHH