Reunited

Destined

A week later...

"Are you guys gonna follow me today to see my dongsaeng?" i asked Infinite.

"Yeah! We'll take you from your house at 2pm today. Ok?" L said.

"Mhm. Ok! We're gonna surprise her." i said excitedly.

I was excited to meet my dongsaeng after three whole years. I decided to bring her favourite drink, banana milk. Infinite took me to the restaurant and i was excited to meet. When we reached the restaurant, we called out the ahjumma. The ahjumma was delighted to see us.

"Ahjumma, where is Ji Min?" i asked.

"Oh, you must be excited. But she is not here yet. She went out to buy something. She'll be back." the ahjumma said.

"Oh thank you ahjumma! Ahjumma, did you say anything about me and Infinite?" i asked

"No. I wanted it to be a surprised." she said.

"Oh, that's perfect!" i said.

"She's back," the ahjumma said. Me and Infinite looked towards the entrance. And there she is, walking into the restaurant. She turned around and saw me and Infinite with Mrs Song. She walked towards us.

"Omma..." Ji Min said.

"Ji Min, you recognise me?" I asked.

"Unnie?"

"Yes. Im your unnie that you lost for a long time, Ji Min,"

"Unnie!!! I missed you sooo much!"

"Yes i missed you soo  much also!" We hugged for a long time.

Hoya and Sungyeol cried. Sunggyu , Woohyun and Dongwoo were having tears in their eyes. Sungjong were hugging L.

"When girls reunite..." Hoya said while wiping his tears.

"Is this the feeling that you get when you reunite with your loved one?" Sunggyu said.

"It's amazing" Woohyun said.

"Let's talk outside. People are looking at us." i said. Ji Min just nod her head.

"Can we stay here and eat? I'm hungry already." Dongwoo said.

"Yeah. It's girls moment here," i said. Me and Ji Min went out while Infinite go and order some food.

Outside....

"Ji Min ah, its great to see you again! I missed you!" i said.

"Me also. I missed you, mum and dad that i almost cry every single night." she said.

"Really? Aww... that's sweet.." i said.

"Sorry that i didnt go back home. I was lost as i keep running away from home and i ran until i didnt know where was I. Until Mrs Song found me at the streets. She brought me back to her house."

"Oh..."

"I was also transferred school as i was scared that i might meet your bad boyfriend again. I was also scared to go back home because i am scared something bad has happened."

"Actually... something bad really happened"

"What?"

"Mum and dad passed away." i shed some tears.

"What? Unnie, are you serious?" she also cried.

We hugged and cried. "It's okay now, Ji Min im here,"

"I didn't get to say sorry to mum and dad before they passed away..." Ji Min said.

"I know. Unnie also didnt get to say sorry."

"Unnie, then are you still staying at the house? Alone?" Ji Min asked.

"Yeah, i thought that you might come home. So i waited. But no, you didn't so i found you."

"Unnie, you are not together with that jerk right? That Kai guy?" she asked.

"No... he ran away for three years and came back saying that he wants me back."

"Unnie, dont ever go to him back ok? He killed our parents!"

"Yes i know dont worry. And becareful of him ok? He might find you also. Lets go back inside and have some food." She nodded her head and we head in.

Ji Min sat infront of me together with Infinite who are still eating. She sat down and looked at the 7 guys beside her.

"Unnie, are we sitting at the wrong place?" she asked.

"No. It's right here. Why?"

"Unnie, are they the ones who came here with you?

"Yeah. Why?"

"They looked familiar..."

"Ehemm...."

"Unnie, INFINITE!!" She shrieked.

"Yeah, you're right!" i said.

"Really? Omo? You know them? I mean--you are close with them?" She asked

"Yeah. "

"Yes, hello Ji Min sshi, we are Infinite." Sunggyu said.

"AAACCCKKK!" She shrieked.

"Unnie, how do you know that i like Infinite?!" she asked. I just pointed to Mrs Song and smiled.

"Here, i got something for you." i said and take out the banana milk that she like.

"Banana milk! Unnie, you still remember?"

"Of course!"

"Woah, i cannot believe that im eating with INFINITE right now." Ji Min said

All of them smiled at Ji Min and Ji Min was excited.

"Unnie, today is the best day in my life!" she said to me.

"No problem." i said.

"Unnie, how did you get to know them?" Ji Min said.

"It's a long story, and you know what?" i said.

"What?"

"Kim Myung Soo is my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Ji Min's face darkened a bit.

"Why?" i asked looking at her face darkened.

"Nothing unnie." she said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: wooooohooooo!!!! An update. Lee Ji Min found out that L is Ji Eun's boyfriend. But she's not soo happy about that. Why? Hehe there's a lot to go before having the last chapter of this fanfic. So stay tuned! Logging out! XOXO:)