A Date

Destined

I came to work and found a huge pile of work to do. My assumption? It's Infiinite's project work. Infinite's comeback is 4 months away and time will really go very fast. So i need to work fast. Looks like i will meet Infinite often because of their clothes. While working, suddenly last night's incident recalled into my mind. Urgh. L. Myungsoo. L. Myungsoo. L. Why is he keep coming into my mind. Why am i still thinking about him? Is it because of the fake confession that he said? Urgh. I just wish he will really mean what he say one day. But i know, it wont come true, right? I like you, Ji Eun. I like you Ji Eun. While dreaming, someonee came to my desk.

"Are you Miss Lee Ji Eun?" a guy approach.

"Yes?"

"Here is a bouqeut of flowers for you. Please sign it here." I sign it on the paper and gave it to him."Thank you. Have a nice day." Then he left.

"Umm? What is this?" I smelled the flowers. Umm.. refreshing. Brighten up my mood from last night. Then i looked around the bouquet of flowers to see if there is a card. There is. It says:

 

Dear Ji Eun,

It's Myungsoo oppa here! Hey i am sorry that i hurt
you like that. I didn't know that you was hurt a lot.
So as an apology, will you let me take you to lunch
today? I'll call you later.

Love,
Myungsoo oppa :)

Wow! Ok? He call himself an oppa? Ok? Did he eat something wrong today? Just then my phone rang. It was L.

"Hi Ji Eun! So do you like the flowers i send to you?"

"Well... i guess so."

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Actually, not so because you gave me flowers. I actually feel better."

"That's great! So u agree on having lunch with me today?"

"Oh... OK! Where?" L then gave me the address to the restaurant that we will be going.

When lunch came.... I quickly pack my stuff and went to the bathroom to fix my make up. I like to put on light make up as i like to be more natural. Ok, why am i fixing my make up so much? Just to see him? After fixing my make up, i straight away go to the restaurant. When i reached there, he was already there, waiting for me.

"Hey hi L." I said and sat.

"Ohh hi.. Nice to see you again." he said

"We last met last night, which is just only a few hours ago." i said.

"Haha. You're right!"

"Duhhh!!! Are you gonna irritate me again?"

"Nooo!! When did i do that?"

"Always!"

"No i didnt!"

"Yes you did!"

"Totally not!"

"Urgh, whatever."

Then a waiter came.

"Im sorry, would you like to order?" he said.

"Err.. i'll have steak and lemonade." L said.

"I will have macaroni cheese please and plain water." I said.

"Ok. Your meals will be ready in a minute. And HAVE A NICE DAY." The waiter exaggerate the word, HAVE A NICE DAY. L and i were blushing as he saw that we were quarreling just now.I glared at him, he glared me back. Well, what a nice lunch i have! When the food arrive, we ate and didn't talk to each other as we were still mad. Me and him just exchange glances. Then, L took out something. A small box.

"Here, for you." L said.

"What is this?" I said.

"Open it." I opened it and inside it was a necklace.

"Wow. You bought this for me?" i said, melted already.

"Yeah. To apologise."

"Awww... Its beautiful."

"I'm the star and your the moon."

"Eh? Why are you the star? Why not me?"

"Because firstly, i AM a star. And second, i am the star for you. I will protect you. Just like the necklace." he said.

"Why so chessy? And did you take that line from Boys Over Flowers?"

"No i didnt." L said nervously.

"Eiiiii! Dont lie." i said and poke him.

"Maybe."

"It's ok.  Since its the necklace is beautiful." I smiled and touched the necklace.

"You like it so much?" L said.

"Yeah. So much!" i said with excitement. " I'm gonna wear it everyday."

L was sastifed with his good work. After lunch, he send me back to my workplace. At work, i got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" i said

"Hello? Ji Eun?" a guy respond. I was familiar with that voice.

"Yes? Who is this?" I asked.

"It me , Kai. Its nice to hear you voice again." he said. I was stunned. Kai?

"Kai? I dont know any guy whose name is Kai. I think you got the wrong number. Bye." I hang up the phone and start to worry.

"Kai? He's back?" i bit my nails.

He was my bad past. An evil past. It was so bad that was desperate to forget about him. But now that i forget, he came back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Wooohoooo!!! Im back. It was a small prob at home. Its ok now. New main character.... Introducing... KAI!!! EXO'S KAI! I dont know why i choose him, maybe i like him thats why i choose him? A big story coming up! So stay tuned! And thanks for waiting for me even though its only for a day. Well, have fun reading it.

Logging off, XOXO!!! :)