Locked Up

Destined

Myungsoo's POV

"Where are they seriously bringing them to?" i said it to myself. Looks at the time. 11.45pm. Urghhh.... I don't care what's the timing, i just have to save those two... Myungsoo thought.

Myungsoo followed the van slowly to avoid them from realising that Myungsoo is following them. They turn left, he turned left, right, he goes right, until they reached and abandoned factory.

"What the heck is this place?" he thought to himself.

Switching on his detective mode, he goes into hiding. He followed then guys that kidnapped the girls and slowly follow them into the abandoned factory. He couldn't count the guys as they were too many. He followed them and they went into a room and tie the girls up on a chair. Myungsoo watched everything that they do and hear the conversations. He decided to record what they say using his phone.

"Phew, good thing i've charged it full before i go out." he said to himself. Myungsoo wore full black clothes (always) so its an advantage for him at night. He hid behind an opened window and record their voice.

END

"Hey, we just brought the both of them here since we dont know which one is it. Their faces are so similar!" Kris said.

"But this girl is really one of a kind." Suho pointed at Ji Eun who is still unconsious.

"Why?" Kai said.

"She kicked me at my thing so hard!" Suho said.

"Puhahaha. She's still like that after 3 years". Kai said.

"That's the girl i asked you to bring!" Kai said.

"That's why you liked her? One of a kind?" Suho said

"Yes sir! One of a kind~~~" Chanyeol sang to GD's song.

"Then whose this other girl? Her sister?" Sehun said.

"Dongsaeng." Kai said.

"Oohhh...." Sehun said.

Phsstt... they are too cute and innocent to be kidnappers, Myungsoo thought.

"Even her dongsaeng is one of a kind. The same." Kris said.

"Well... I like Ji Eun though." Kai said.

"YAH! YAH! You don't like her! You're crazy about her." Luhan said.

"Making us kidnapped her..." Xuimin said.

"Sorry sorry..." Kai said

"What do you want from her actually?" Baekhyun said.

"I want her to love me again, like last time," Kai said.

"By doing like this? Yah! You! Seriously..." D.O said.

"I have nothing to say to you." Baekhyun said.

Is this going to be recorded and sent to the police? Urgh, so cheesy. Myungsoo thought.

"Yah! Im going to sleep." Suho and Kris said.

"Mhmm" Kai said.

"You should go to sleep, both of them are not gonna wake up until tomorrow morning." Lay said.

"Later." Kai said.

Myungsoo's POV

"What should i do now?" He thought.

"I'll just sleep here and wait for tommorow. I'll tell the rest of my members first."

After calling them,

Of course, the rest of the members were concerned also. They even did a plan back in the dorm. Tomorrow they will come to the abandoned factory with their plan.


The next day... i woke up to the sound of people shouting.

"Yah!!" Ji Eun shouted.

"You! Let me go!" Ji Eun shouted to Suho. "Who are you?"

"I'm Kai's friend, Suho." Suho said.

"Kai? He asked you to bring me here?" Ji Eun said.

"Well, yeah," he said.

"Where is he now?" Ji Eun asked.

"He went out to buy food." Chen answered." Dont worry he'll be back. We are not gonna do anything to you. We are just gonna keep watching you"

"Can't you just let me go? Please..." Ji Eun begged.

"No." They all replied.

Just then, Kai appeared with a bunch of food.

"Lets eat guys! Oh? You're awake my sweetie pie?" Kai said and touched my face slowly. I dodged.

"Oh? You don't like it?" he said.

"I seriously hate it! Totally!" Ji Eun talked back."You... are seriously a jerk! I hate you!"

"Why don't you accept the reality? Why must you be like this?" i asked.

"Cause i cant accept the reality that you are with that Infinite guy! Everytime i see you with that jerk, i feel so angry and i decided to do something so that i can make you be mine again." he said angrily.

"By doing like this? Forcing me to love you again? You think you can gain my love for you by doing like this?"

"Maybe."

"I HATE YOU!!!" I screamed.

"Unnie..." Ji Min said.

"Ji Min ah, annyeong" Kai said.

"Unnie, i think he's cray cray."

When are the rest of the members gonna come? Myungsoo thought.

"Hey!" a voice said from a far. Myungsoo turned and saw the rest of s came.

"We've brought company." Sunggyu said.

"Who?" Myungsoo whispered.

"BIGBANG sunbaenim..." Sungjong said.

"Bigbang sunbaenim? Good." Myungsoo said. "Come over here!"

The rest of the members followed to Myungsoo's place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: BIGBANG!!!! PPL! BIGBANG!!!