More Closer

Destined

My work for Miss Lim had just finished and im on my way to meet Miss Lim to give her her dress.(In case if you dunnu who Miss Lim, refer to chapter 2,). After sending her her dress, I went back to my office because my boss wanted to give me another project . I went to my office and knocked the boss's door.

"Come in!" Mr Shin said. "Have a seat."

I sat down and asked, "Yes Mr Shin, what project do i get to do now?"

"This project will be a tough one and it will take a long time to do it. I actually wanted to give this project to someone else, but this client wants you to be their designer."

"Their?" i asked.

"Yes.'

"So it's for more than 1 person?"

"Yes. This client, will really pay us a huge amount. This has never happen to us in the history of our fashion company before you came to work for us. You really bring us luck! Thank you so much!"

"Huh?"

"I heard you are friends with Infinite?"

"What? I mean--- i think so?"

"They want you to design their clothes for their comeback."

"WHAT?!? I mean---er, yes boss" I  walked and went out of my boss's office.

Gosh, whats all this suspens? Infinite? Me? Design their clothes? What has happen to my life?

I went to my desk and let out a huge sigh. Out of all clients? Infinite? Our company really got a big time. Then, my friend came to my desk.

"Ya! I heard Infinite wanted you to be their designer for their comeback?" Min Ah said.

"Right. Why must be them?!?"

"Ya! You should be grateful that you're the designer of Infinite clothes! Hey, if you dont want it, i'll take it"

"No no no no.... no thanks. You can go back to you seat."

"Heol... Anyways fighting!" She cheered me up and went back to her seat.

Well, the topic about me being Infinite's designer really spread fast in the company. I heard people saying that i was lucky. Yeah, lucky to meet them in some accident. i thought. People started to be more friendly with me. Saying hi here and there, kind of nice at first but it became a lil bit boring after that. Soo... back to Infinite. I was suppose to meet them at their company's building at 4pm today.

So here it goes.

I went inside their company building and WOW! Incredible. I have no words to say about their building. I went to their front desk and introduce myself. Then the woman at the front desk asked me to sit at the couch and wait for someone.

I sat and took one of the magazines and flipped the pages. Then a voice call out my name.

"Ji Eun ah!!!"

I looked around and i saw L running towards me. Him again? He then reached the couch where i was sitting.

"Hey, hi. So you take me as your designer for your comeback? Wow my boss is like celebrating right now..." i said while rolling my eyes.

"You should be grateful Ji Eun sshi." L said while poking on my shoulder.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Lead me the way Mr L." i said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Gonna continue later... Byessss. Love you readers!!!