He's Back

Destined

He's back. HE'S back. HE'S BACK.

I'm worried. For the past few days, he called me constantly but i didnt pick up. Then, silent. Nothing. I thought he gave up but i was wrong. It was that time i went out to meet infinite to talk about their clothes again. I walking into Wolliment buidling when suddenly someone covered my mouth a pulled me behind the wall. I was shock to see it was Kai. I pushed his hand away from my mouth and tried to walked away from him but he then pulled my hand.

"Ji Eun ah, please listen to me first." Kai pleaded.

"I dont need your explaination. Let go of my hand. Please." Instead of letting go of my hand, he hold my wrist even tighter.

"Ji Eun, listen to me, i've changed" Kai said.

"Who cares whether you've changed? If you changed, then its good. Go find another person that is better than me!" i pushed his hand and walked into the building. I stopped when i realised that Sungjong witnessed everything. I walked towards him.

"Who is that?" he said.

"He's just my past.Sungjong ah, dont tell the others especially L. Please." I begged him.

"Well... ok." he said and led the way to meet the members.

"He hurt me before so we broke up. Now, he wants to patch up again." i said to Sungjong while walking to meet the members/.

"Ahh... a painful past i see." he nodded his head.

I, as per usual, had the meeting as per normal and i tried to show a normal expression and not show a worried one. Sungjong kept giving glances at me and showed a fighting sign and i just smiled at him. After meeting, L wanted to talk to me but i refused.

"Ji Eun." L held my hand. I pushed my hand as i was shocked by his actions.

"Oh, sorry i thought it was someone else."

"Someone else? Er.. nevermind. Wanna go somewhere?" He asked.

"Sorry but no. I wanna go home." i said.

"Let me take you home then." L said.

"Hmm.." He led me into his car and drove me home. In the car, i looked out of the window,reminiscing the past.

--FLASHBACK LAST THREE YEARS--

"You like me?" i asked

"No. I love you." Kai smiled.

"I love you too." I said.

"Forever." Kai continued.

--End of flashback--

I massage my head, remembering the past. L realise that i was different in the car.

"Hey you ok? Do dont look good" L asked.

"Yeah. Im just feeling not well." I said.

"You want me to send you to the doctor?" L asked.

"No need. I'll just eat medicine at home." he said.

"Really? Ok then." then he continued driving.

L really cared for me. Kai? Urgh, i just dont want to remember him.

At home, i changed into a tank top and and looked at the scars on my arm. Scars that he left  for me.

--FLASHBACK--

"AHHHH!!! Oppa please! Stop! Ahhh!!" I shouted to ask him to stop hitting me with his belt.

"How could you do this to me!?" Kai shouted.

"Its all a misunderstanding!! You're looking at it at the wrong way!!! AHHH!!!" I said while he is still hitting me.

"You liar!" Kai shouted and countinue to  hit with his belt.

Loud cries spread all over the room, only the sound of me crying and begging and the sould of the belt hit my skin.

--end--

I cried remembering the past.

"NO! Why did you came back! I hate you!!!" I cried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: A sad chapter indeed. Kai!!!!! Nooooo........ Logging out, XOXO :(