Officially First Date

Destined

9.00am, Saturday.

There was a knock on my door. I was still on my bed snuggling into my favourite teddy bear. The bell kept ringing a few times. I decided to ignore it but it was too noisy and irritating and annoying so i decided to just open up the door. I crawled out of the room with my pillow and opened up a door. Before i even get to see who it was, i was pounced on. My body fell onto the ground.

"Ji Eun ah! I missed you!" L said.

"Ah! L, GET OFF MY BODY!" i shouted and pushed his body. I quickly get up and he got up also.

"Hehe, surprise!" L said and smiled brightly.

"Well, ok it was a painful surprise." i said.

"Oh, why, did you hurt yourself somewhere?" he looked around my arms.

"No...im fine." i said.

"Ok then, get dressed! I want you to go with me today!" he said as he pushed me into my bedroom.

"Ah! It's still early! Its only... 9.15 am!"i said as i looked at the clock on the wall.

"It's ok, i'll just wait here. I know girls take a long time to get dressed." he said as he sat on the sofa.

I looked at him."Really? You'll wait for me?" i asked.

"Yup. I'll just wait here."

"No regrets?" i said.

"No regrets." he said.

"Ok. Wait for me here." i said as i went into my room.

---L's POV---

I sat down on the sofa and looked around her house. Hmm.. its pretty cosy.  I sat there for a while and got bored a little and stood up to see the pictures that were there. On the TV, on the walls and tables. I heard the water flowing down from the bathroom. I guess she is having a bath now. I took the chance to see the pictures. The pictures of her when she is still small, a toddler and also when she is teenage. Seeing from the pictures, she's really cute. The pictures were also taken well. I guess that the person who take the pictures is a professional photographer.

"I wanna learn from the person..." i mumbles as i looked through the pictures.

I really take a good look from all the pictures so to see how her childhood is a make a guess about her childhood. Lol as if i am a genius. I then looked through the pictures on the wall. They were the family pictures. It looks like she is a member of a family of four. I thought she was an only child. Her mum is pretty and her dad is handsome. So she gets the genes from her mum and dad. That's why she's so pretty. I thought to myself.

Then on one of the pictures, i saw someone wrote something on the picture. It says,

"I miss you, mum and dad, dongseng" - Lee Ji Eun.

"Hmm? I thought to myself. I just realised that i did not see her parents anywhere. I start to look around.

"Her parents is not at home i guess," i said and continued to look at the other pictures.

After looking at all of the pictures, i sat down on the sofa and looked at one of the magazines on the table. I flipped over to the pages one by one and saw one of Infinite's poster in the magazine. I just chuckeled to myself. Well, im proud to be in Infinite. I flipped to the next page and there was a beautiful scenery picture there. Again, bottom left of the picture there is a note.

"We wanted to go there but we didn't get to go "- Lee Ji Eun

"Hmm? Why?" I started to be curious.

---end of L's POV---

"Hmm? Why?" L said.

"Why? L?" i said as i heard L said something.

"Oh nothing. I was just talking to myself" L said.

"Ok, you're one weird guy." i said." I'm done. " I said and went to approach L.

10.55am

"Woah, you really take a long time to get dressed up." L said.

"Well, i thought you were willing to wait for me... Regret now or what?" i said.

"Nope. I was just commenting." L said as he puts on his 'no prob' face.

I chuckled. "Let's go" We went out and locked the gates.

In the car i asked," Where are we going?"

"Well, i waited for you for soo long so lets go eat first." He suggested.

"Ok. My tummy is growling already." i said.

We went to the nearest shop and ate some food.

"Urgh.. my stomach is growling so badly. I didnt eat breakfast yet." L said while holding his stomach and frowing his face.

"Huh? You didnt eat yet?" i was shocked.

"Yes! I was hoping that you would really speed up on your 'getting ready'" he said.

"Awww. So sorry I didnt know.So you regret now?" i asked.

"I'm not regretting for what i've done. It's just... just be ready faster!" L said.

"Your food is here...." the ahjumma said as she held the tray towards out table.

"Kamsahamida ahjumma.. We'll eat it well!" We said.

"Deh.. deh.. eat it well kids" the ahjumma said.

After eating our 'officially breakfast' food, we were ready to get out of the shop but the ahjumma stopped us for a while.

"Excuse me, are you L from Infinite?" the ahjumma asked.

"Y-Yes. Ahjumma, you recognise me?" L said.

"Of course! My daugther really likes Infinite! Umm... can you sign on this paper?" the ahjumma requested.

"Ah, ok. What's your daughter's name?" L asked.

"Lee Ji Min, is her name." she said.

"Lee... Ji... Min" he said as he signed on the paper.

"Lee Ji Min?" i thought to myself." I am familiar with this name." i mumbled to myself.

"Is this your girlfriend?" the ahjumma said.

"Yes! Isn't she pretty?" L said. I stepped on his foot.

"My daugther looks a bit like you also." the ahjumma said.

"Me?" I said.

"Yes.". L finished signing and hand it to the ahjumma.

"Oh! Thank you, im sure she will like it.! Come back here when you're free!" the ahjumma said.

"Deh! Kamsahamida for the food also! Anigeseyo" we went out of the shop.

"Yah! Why did you said that i'm you're girlfriend!" i said.

"Whhy? You're my girlfriend what?" he said.

"Ya i know... but how could you say that? Dont forget, you're an idol!" i said when we approach his car.

"Well, its good that i know that the ahjumma's daugther is a fan of Infinite.."he chuckled.

"You know, the daughter's name is Lee Ji Min right?" I asked

"Haha ya. It sounds like your name also." he said.

"I think it's my lost dongseng..." i said.

"WHAT!?" L was driving and we almost got into an accident as he stopped temporarily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: OMG! A story updated! Hehe there's a lot of mystery there.... Logging out XOXO!:)