Getting Closer

Destined

[Me]: Hey. Umm.. its me, Ji Eun. You sleeping? Sent: 11.08pm

[L]: Yes i know its you. Im practicing now. What do you want? Sent 11.11pm

[Me]: Just to say that.... Thanks for helping me in the morning. I didnt get to say thanks just now. Sent 11.12pm

[L]: No prob. Anyways you were too angry that you forgot to say thanks to me. Ya! Dont reply me. Im gonna continue practising now. And good night. Sent 11.14pm

Did i read it wrongly or something? He said 'goodnight'? Checked again. He did. Wow. I guess he's a nice guy.

*After two weeks*

I was window shopping at Dongdaemun Shopping Mall. Suddenly my eyes caught up to some bunch of guys. Total, 7. Gosh, its Infinite. I can straight away recognise them even with the props and disguise they were using. Oh my gawd, so bad at disguising. Totally. I ignored them as if i dont recognise them but that particular person recognise me and walked up to me.

"Hey. Long time no see." L said.

"Hey, hi there Mr. L." i said.

"You recognise me?" He tooked out his sunglasses. Oh gosh, he revealed his eyes again. I looked away from meeting his eyes and looked at the clothes nearby.

"It was obvious. You guys walking around together, its so obvious and revealing that you guys were infinite."

"Really? I dont see anyone suspecting us as infinite."

"Well... i dont know about that. But you guys are so obvious. Bye." I moved to the side of him and walked.

"Hey wait!" he called me but i ignored. But i was stopped by 6 other guys who were in front of me.

"Hey, he is calling you." the leader said. L went to s. I was surrounded by 7 guys. Right now, my heart is racing and i can feel it but i tried not to let it show.

I surrender and lift up my face said, "What?"

"Oh! It's you! The girl from the accident last time..." Woohyun said.

The rest were all looking at my face remembering the incident.

"Oh ya! The rude noona!" Sung Jong said.

"Ya! Im the same age as you Sung Jong!" I said.

"So you knew us quite well..." Dong woo said while having a thinking face.

"So are you one of our fans?" Sungyeol asked.

"Umm... you can say that..." i said, feeling trapped already.

"Last two weeks i brought her to the hospital to examine her sprained ankle. And she got 1week and a half day off." L said.

"What? Since when..." Hoya said.

"So anything happening between you and him?" Sunggyu asked.

"No..."

"Lets go for a drink. Fan service. My treat." Sunggyu said.

I was dragged to the nearest cafe and Sunggyu treat s and me a drink. L sat infront of me. Bad seating arragement... i thought. Its hard for me to avoid his eyes. Its so tempting to see his eyes.

"So which fan are you?" Sunggyu asked.

I hesitate for a while and said, " No one. I just like Infinite."

"To be more specific?" Woohyun asked. All of them were looking at me, eagerly wanting to know the answer.

"I shall not tell." I said. I stood up and said. " Thanks for the drink. I appreaciate it. See you guys next time." I walked away from  to avoid more questions.

Phewww... A close one. One step and they know that i like Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well having big exams coming up soon so wont be updating.... ffor a while. Keep spreading my fanfic!