Disturbance

Destined

10.35pm

 

Beep! A message has arrived!

I'll continue to pester you until i'll get what i want - Kai.

It was Kai again. He keeps on giving me messages everyday, haunting my life. I walked around my bedroom, feeling worried. I was scared that he would do what he has done to me in the past. I know Kai. He will get anything he wants in any way and this time, its for real.

Beep! A message has arrived!

I know that message is from Kai. I am so not gonna see what has he say. Instead of looking at the message, i off my phone and went to sleep.

The next day, i went to work as per usual. I went to my desk and also as per usual, a lot of things that i need to finish up. I was in the middle of doing my work when suddenly Min Ah, went to my table and said that i had a call from L from Infinite. He called through the main office telephone. I was wondering why is he calling through there and not just directly throught my phone. Oh ya, i forgot that my phone was still off. God dammit. All because of Kai. I went to the telephone started my convo with L.

"Hello?" I said.

"YAH! Why didnt you picked up the phone! I was worried sick when you didnt pick up my call!" L was practically shouted at the phone.

"Aish! No need to shout! Why? Are you trying to control my life? Call you every minute and telling you what am i doing? Huh?" my emotions were unstable because of Kai's messages and its still haunting me.

"Hey, im sorry. What's wrong? Are you ok?" L asked.

"I... um.. just " i was unsure what to say to him.

"Hey, i think you just rest first ok? I'll call you next time." L said and hang up the phone.

"I... just..." hearing him hang up the phone, i also put down the phone.

I sigh. What do i do? All these is making me confused. My feelings and emotions are all messed up. I dont know what to do. Really, just... I went back to my seat and rummaged my bag to find my phone. I found my phone and switched on my phone. After switching on, 14 missed calls and 9 messages from L and some of Kai messages which i dont care right now. I looked up every single messages that L sent to me and read it one by one.

[L]: Ji Eun ah, are you okay? Why didn't you pick up my call?

[L]: Ji Eun, pls pick up my call.

[L]: Did i did something wrong to you?

[L]: I hope you're all right there! :)

[L]: You're really alright right?

[L]: I'll wait for you.

Aww.... He's sweet. What have i done? Made him upset just now? Get back to your senses right! Straighten up your mind! Dont let anyone get hurt because of you anymore!. I then reply to him

[Me]: Hey, im sorry just now i shouted at you. Shall we meet up for lunch? An apology?

I waited for his answer. No reply for a long time. Then, he replied back.

[L]: Hmm... lunch date? Ok!

Wow, ok i guess he's quite easy to comfort him back. So then it settles. We meet for lunch again.

At lunch...

"Mmm... the food is delicious!" I said excitedly as i commented on the lunch after we ate.

"Yeah its nice!" L said

"I've never taste food as this nice before!" i said with smile.

"Your smile..." L said.

"Huh? Why?" i said.

"I know you're sad and is having a problem right now. Right?" L asked.

"Problem? No, Im fine!" I said while having a smile on my face.

"Dont lie. I can see everything from your eyes. Your mouth smiles, but your eyes looked sad." L said, interpretating my face.

"My eyes? They are like that, im not sad or anything," L said.

"Dont lie I said," L said, warning me.

"Ok! OK! You win! You're too smart for me to handle." i said as my smile faded away from my face.

"Tell me." L said.

"Huh?"

"Your problem!" L said

"Well,..."

"Sungjong told me everything he saw. So say it.I'll listen to it. " L said.

"Well,... the past three years, i had a boyfriend name Kai. He was very romantic kind of guy, its every girl's dream guy. I mean, hes just perfect. His smile, everything. He's sweet also. But, he just cannt control his anger and likes to misunderstand things. Ok, being misunderstanding and angry at times is normal in a couple relationship but he was being way too far. There was one time that i went to meet a client which is a guy and he saw me and him together and confronted me and asked me those silly questions. He cant control his anger, so he will beat me up and also beat me with his belt most of the times.And scars are made on my body. So one day, he just left me without me knowing and now he's back." i said.

"What? Wow! Ok? He did that to you? You didnt report to the police?" L asked.

"I was so scared to death to tell the police. I was scared that he would beat me up when he heard that i report him to the police." I said while my face is looking at my lap.

"That bastard... I will get him when i see him!" L said while clenching his fists.

"Dont! He is too violent!" I said while tears start to run down my cheeks.

"Hey, dont cry, ok. I told you, i will protect you ok? Dont worry." L said while hugging me into his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another chapter! Didnt update the last two days because i've got work! So have fun reading it! Logging out! XOXO! :)