Meeting

Destined

"Yeah yeah whatever. Lead the way Mr. L" i said.

He walked and i followed him to the recording studio. Ooouuu... looks big and comfortable. I looked around and said, "Wow... Daebak..."

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSYWZc2we-4CFCPhMaIceqOyg3Hm822XULyqRk-kd3IqfDMPbLRw

"Why? Excited? Happy?" L said.

"No! Do i look happy?"

"Yeah sure you did a moment ago. Phsst. I can see it from your face."

"If you already know, then no need ask! Hmph!" i turned my face from him and pouted.

"You sure look ugly when you did that." L said and smirk.

"What?!?" i put on an annoyed face.

"Hey hey whats all the commotion?" Sunggyu said when he saw us walked in the studio. The rest of the members just follow the leader behind.

"Just talking about her face." L said while smirking again.

"Huh?" Sunggyu showing his confused face while the rest were all looking at each other.

"Oh! Oh! I know! Myungsoo ah, you said that her face is beautiful right? Oh? Oh?" Woohyun said while making his eyebrows go up and down.

"NO!!!!" I said (not... its shouting)

"Wowowow.... no need to shout.. " Woohyun said.

"I say to her that her face is beautiful? Never in a million years." L said and went to sit on the couch.

"Why is he so mean today?" Sungyeol said. Yeah... i said it in my heart also.

"Dont know?" Dong woo said.

"He should say something nice about his girlfriend. What is this?" Sungjong said.

"Dont worry... you ARE beautiful." Hoya said and he asked me to sit on the couch.

I started off by suggesting some theme for them and asking them what kind of design they want and what kind of clothes they want to try. Deciding on what colour and material to use for the clothes and accesories for them. Making sure that the clothes they wear match their own style. It took us about 4 hours to discuss about the project (well duhh there's 8 brains to use and think) and here is it:

 

(Yeah!!! Infinite's Destiny!!!!) Haha LOL.

"Ok! Looks like we're done! Thanks for the hard work!" I bowed and smiled at them.

"Great! I'm famished!" Sunggyu said.

"Old gyu..." Dong woo said.

"What did you say? Say it one more time..." Sunggyu getting angry.

"I said nothing~~~~Sorry" Dong woo said while showing a pity face.

"Hyung, im hungry.... lets go eat!" Sungjong said.

"Yeah me too... lets go hyung..." the others pleaded.

"Ok.. ok. Ji Eun ah, wanna join us for dinner?" Sunggyu asked.

"Umm... no thanks." I said. Then my stomach made a grumbling sound. Oh my gosh! So embraassing...

"Your stomach's hungry. Just join us for dinner." L said and grabbed my hand.

Oh? My heart started to beat furiously when he touched my hand. I feel my face getting red. I was stiff while he was holding my hand. Stiff all the way until he let go of my hand.

I'm never gonna wash this hand...(Haha.. JK)

I had a great dinner and the food was nice. Extremely nice cause he touched my hand and im eating with him with the same table... Fangirling..."

After dinner, the guys were tired and they really wanted to go home and get a good night sleep. All of them went home except for L.

"You not going home?" I asked.

"Nope. Not yet. I actually wanted to say something to you." He said. He looked nervous.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked. I was nervous also...

"Im sorry that what i said just now in the recordiing room made your heart sank." He said.

"Ohhh... Its ok i guess." I said while looking down on the floor and back at his face and smiled.

"Hey umm.. I umm... Actually like you." L said.

My eyes got big. I couldnt believe what he said. What?

"You. like. me? Haha no way man. Is that a joke? If it is... it's not funny. Really" I llaughed slightly. My heart started pounding. I looked into his eyes.

WHAT? REALLY? OMG?!? A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM? IS IT A DREAM? SOMEONE SLAP MY FACE PLEASE SO THAT I CAN GO BACK TO REALITY!!!!

He looked at me with his puppy eyes and i was trapped in his eyes. Then, his expression changed.

"Duhhh.... its a joke! Who likes you anyways?" L said.

"I knew it!" i said.

"No you did fell for my joke! HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!" He laughed.

"URGHHHH.... CHEAT MY FEELINGS!!!" I said.

"Let me take you home then as an apology." he said again with his puppy eyes.

"I am absolutely not gonna let you make me fall for those puppy eyes of yours!" I said.

"Well... too bad." L said and said "MERONG!!!!~~~"

"Hmph!" I turned and walked to the taxi stand and waited for the taxi.

"You seriously do not need my help?!" he shouted from his place to the taxi stand from where i was standing.

"NO THANKS!" I Shouted back and just on time, a taxi came. I quickly went in and went home.

"Cute." L said.

*BACK AT HOME*

"Urgh! That was sooo embarrassing!" I shouted in my room.

Why does he do that to me... :(

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another chap. A long one. MYUNGSOO WHYYYYY YOU DO THAT TO HER?!? haiss..... Annyeong readers. Comments appreciated and also give me motivation. Logging out!!! XOXO :)