A Love Triangle

Destined

After having lunch, me and L went out of the restaurant. I walked in front but then i realised that L isn't beside me. I turned around and see that L was in an uncomfortable position.

"Yah! Are you okay?" i asked him as he look uncomfortable and his face was frowning.

"I... think.. i need the washroom. Wait for me here okay?" he rushed into the restaurant back and headed to the toilet even before i reply him back.

"Aisshh... that guy..." i mumbled as i see him going into the toilet. I waited for him outside the restaurant and as the same time looking at the watch i was wearing.

"So you still wearing the watch i gave you last three years?" i heard a voice in front of me and i was shocked to see it was Kai.

"What do you want?" i said sternly.

"I want you back." he said while taking my hands. I quickly brush his hand off mine.

"I dont need you. We're done, remember?" i said.

"Not totally."

"It is and i dont wanna see your face again, get it? How many times do i have to say this to you?" i turned my back and wanted to run away from him but its no use. He grabbed both of my hands and pushed me to a wall and tried to kiss me.

"I...go.. away!" i said.

"I want you back! I. Want. You! I'll do anything to get you, you know right?!" he said.

"Nooo!!!" i shouted.

A punch. He fell. I took a deep breath.

"So i guess you're Kai huh?" L said after giving Kai a punch on his face.

"L!" i said.

"What the heck do you want from her? I think its better for you to get out of her life now or you'll lose your life." L said calmly and grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go."

"So you think l'll let you go so easily huh Ji Eun. You just wait!" Kai stood up and walked away.

I watched him dissapear slowly and thought that this is better for him even though i feel that i still like him. Mind conflict.

"Thanks." i said.

"No sweat." he said and led me to his car.

"I think its better for me to send you back so that you wont meet him again. And, be careful when you go home tonight. Or you want me to send you back home after work?" He said .

"I think its nice if you could send me home. I dont wanna see him." i said and give a smile.

"So i guess its settled then!" he said.

As we planned, L sent me home. When we reach in front of my house, i went out and L went out also.

"You really cared and protect me today. Thank you again." i said.

"Yeah cause i like you." he said.

My eyes got big as i heard that and looked into his eyes.

"Really, this time, i really like you. Even before that i said i liked you but then i said it was a prank,i really like you that time but i was not ready so i said it was a prank." L said.

"You... just confessed.." I said, still a bit blank.

"Yeah, i like you. For real." he said for the second time.

"Ottokae..." i said still not believing what he said.

He held both of my hands and said"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Silence. A few minutes passed. We look at each other in the eyes.

I thought about it. Then i reply it with a slight nod.

L just jumped to joy. "I will protect you from that bastard Kai, ok? I guarentee you."

I nod my head. His smile was so bright and his eyes is sparkling ever so bright. He just cant control his joy. I then burst into laughter.

"You liked it that much?" i said.

"So so much!" he hugged me and give a kiss on my forehead. It was a long time since someone kissed me. I blushed.

"Yah! Just go home now. I'll just see you tomorrow then." i said.

"He he. Ok! Bye! Good night." he said and went into his car and rode off. I went upstairs after i see his car dissapear.

Near Ji Eun, there was Kai, spying on Ji Eun, hiding. He heard everything.

"I'll never let go of Ji Eun. Never" Kai said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another short chap! I dont really get many ideas these day and this just pops up into my mind and i dont think its good anyways. Well, L has confessed!! OMG ! OMG! Kai, when will you ever stop? Ok, guys but this is quite late but have you guys watched Infinite's new mv? It's called  Request! EEEEKKK! It's nice! I like their phones and their watches! Logging out! XOXO!