....

Destined

LAST CHAPTER. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!



Myungsoo's POV

"Ji Eun ah!!  Wake up!!" i shouted. I was crying so hard and the others, were all surrounding me. Some of them were in tears and some of them just stared at us. I checked her pulse and check her breathing.

"Someone call the ambulans now!!" i shouted.

"Hello? Excuse me? Someone is hurt here. The address is xxxxx. OK. Thank you." Sungjong said called the ambulans." Hyung they will arrive in five minutes."

"They better make it fast." i said.

In a few minutes, the ambulans arrive and they put Ji Eun into the ambulans. I followed Ji Eun into the ambulans. Bigbang followed the ambulans from behide. Infinite followed also using their car and sunggyu drive my car to the hospital also. We all rushed to the hospital.

Ji Eun was rushed into the ICU. She went to have an operation in her back..Ji Min was crying but she has coolen down a bit. I was not cryiing but i was staring into the air. My eyes were red also due to the crying. The rest of the members were either sitting or standing into the air only. The atmosphere was really sad. No one said a thing. No one.

After a few hours of waiting, the doctor came out.

"Who's the guardian?" the doctor asked. The members and Bigbang surroud the doctor and listen to him.

I was startled for a bit. " Me, sir."

The doctor left a big sigh.

"She's alright, right?" I said.

"Is my unnie alright?" Ji Min said.

"I'm afraid..." the doctor said.

"Sungsengnim. please save her! Please! I beg you!" i grab the doctor's hands and beg.

"I'm sorry." The doctor patted on my shoulder.

"The bullet that hit her hit her spine and she's paralysed. The bullet was also went through the heart. We got the bullet out, but her heart suddenly stopped. We tried to make her heart move but it didnt. I'm sorry." the doctor patted on my shoulder.

I landed on my knees, hands on my knees trembling, tears drop one by one. "NOOO!!!!"

Ji Min was closing her face with both of her palms. " Unnie...." she cried.

"Myungsoo ah..." Sunggyu said. I was silent. Only tears cries were heard in the room.

"Why did you leave me! It's all my fault! Im sorry...." I said.

"Hyung..." Sungjong said.

"I dont know anything about her, but im sorry myungsoo ah." GD said.

"I'm really sorry for you." BigBang said.

I stood up and face Big Bang. "It's okay sunbaenim."

"We're sorry but we need to go now. Schedule waits." GD said.

"Ok. Thanks sunbaenim  for your help." Sunggyu said.

They went back.

"I think it's better to go home now. We'll contact Mrs Song and..... i really dont want to say this...and set up her funeral." Hoya said.

"Yeah, its better to go home and relax our minds than make it complicating if we still stay here." Dongwoo said.

"C'mon...Myungsoo..." Sungyeol said.

I dragged my feet going back home.

"Wait. Let me see her first." I quickly went inside the room to see her.

"I cant believe that im making a funeral for you tomorrow Ji Eun ah." I said.

"You're so cold. Im going now... See you tommorow. Saranghae." i left the room and quickly join the others.

"Let's go." Sunggyu said. 

THE NEXT DAY...

Her funeral was going smoothly. Infinite was wearing black suits and Ji MiN and Mrs Song were beside her all day. We stood beside them.

 

"Chingu..." Sungjong said.

"Ji Min ah... thanks for all you've  have done for us. Saranghae, as a friend." Sunggyu said.

"Me too." Saranghae. Dong woo and Hoya said.

"Unnie, you said you want to protect me.. You did your job right. It's okay you never do my prom night dress. its okay unnie. Saranghae." Ji Min said.

"Ji Min ah, it was nice to meet you." Mrs Song said.

"You're seriously leaving us, Ji Eun. " I said/

"We're all sad and everything, but i guess the most saddest person here now is Ji Min," Sungyeol said.

"Yeah." I said.

"She's her dongsaeng, no parents, left with Mrs Song only. Only meet her sister for 2 weeks after 3 whole years missing each other. That's really sad." Sungyeol said.

Infinite just nod their heads. They understand that, that is really sad.

End.

The next one month, in infinite's dorm,

Sunggyu's phone was ringing. He picked it up. After hanging up, Sunggyu called s.

"Our clothes for the comeback have arrived. We need to see it this afternoon at the company building."

"Ok."

When they reached the building, they straight away went up to see their costumes.

THey looked at their clothes.

"Woah, this is Ji Eun's design." Hoya said.

"Pretty." Sungjong said.

When i overheard their conversation, i nearly cried but i hold back my tears.

"Yeah, its very pretty." I said.

"There is one note," the stylist say. She gave to Myungsoo.

Infinite read it, it says, "Present for you guys! Nice right? - Lee Ji Eun, your designer."

On the day of the comeback,

"Ji Eun ah, im wearing your design clothes right now." i talked to myself.

"Myungsoo ah! FASTER, we need to go now! Lets put aside out Ji Eun now,Lets be professional." Sunggyu said.

"Ok." Myungsoo headed out to the stage.

 

SARANGHAE. - Kim Myung Soo.

 

 

 

 


A/N: LAST CHAPTER. SOOO SAD. MYUNGSOO FIGHTING, INFINITE FIGHTING, MY READERS FIGHTING.

        MYUNGSOO SARANGHAE.

        EXO, I STILL LOVE YOU GUYS. EVEN THOUGH I PUT YOU GUYS AS A BAD GROUP.

        MY READERS! THANK YOU FOR READING MY FANFIC! LOVE YOU ALL!

 

P/S: EXO HAS BEEN CAUGHT ALREADY. SO YEAH.