The Fight Begins

Destined

 

So im soooo free right now! FINISHED EXAMS!!!! i actually wanted to update in the morning,

1)i did but suddenly my laptop restart and update itself

2) I tried to update the second time, in the afternoon and this time, the battery went flat.

i almost went crazy trying to update the second time. Almost lost hope to update again. So this is the third try. Have fun!


 

 

 

"So what's the plan?" Myungsoo asked.

"No plan bro." Sungyeol said.

"What? Then how?" Myungsoo shrieked at his answer.

"Dont know..."

"Aisshh!!!" Myungsoo shrugged.

"YAH! You guys dont have a plan?" GD said. " Aigoo..."

"I have a plan." TOP said. " Since we're a total of 12 and the're are also total of twelve, we each take one person. Ok?"

"Thanks sunbaenim." Sunggyu said.

"No. prob." He replied.

"Wait! Are they armed?" Taeyang asked.

"I dont think so, i don't see any weapons since yesterday." Myungsoo said.

"Really? That's good. But guys please be careful cause we might not know that they hide their weapons ok?" Seungri said.

"Hyung, you lead us. You've have experience in this kind of similar situation in your movies or something." Daesung said.

"Ok. Follow my lead." TOP said.

Suddenly they heard someone talking and they kept quiet and hear to the conversation.

Ji Eun's POV

"You seriously... is crazy!" I shouted at Kai.

"Whatever." Kai said and went to the table to get a drink.

"Unnie..." Ji Min said.

"Oh? Ji Min ah... dont worry i'll find a way to escape." I said.

"I'm scared..." Ji Min cried.

"Don't worry, i'll protect you ok?"

"Unnie..."

"I'm here... i'm here... Unnie is here..." I rest assured her.

"You wanna escape?" Kai overheard our conversation.

"Yes. Why? Scared?" I threathened him.

"Why should i be scared? I've got 12 people here and you guys are only two. Do you think you can escape?" Kai laughed.

"It's not funny, Kai." I said.

"It's funny dont you think? I'm gonna make you mine..."Kai said and he wanted to touched my face.

Ji Min kicked his leg." Dont you ever touch my sister jerk!"

"Ji Min, what are you doing? Let me handle this with him." i said.

"No unnie! WE are gonna deal this with him. After all this while, i've kept all my revenge on you, killing our parents and make my sister suffer, you're just a devil get it!" Ji Min shouted at him.

"Ji Min ah..." i was a bit shocked by her behaviour after all this while, she was being protective towards me. My desire to escape becomes bigger.

"I don't care what you say, cause no one will save you.." Kai said and laughed.

Myungsoo's POV

After hearing their conversation, i became very mad. I decide to do something.

"Hyung, how long are we gonna stay here?" i asked.

"A bit more" TOP hyung said as he watched Kai and the other.

"But i cant wait anymore. I need to save her!" I stood up and walked.

"YAH! You cant do that! You're risking her life!" TOP said. "Aisshhh this guy."

"KAI! Let her go!" i shouted.

"Oppa..." Hearing Ji Eun call me 'oppa' for the first tiime makes me have more desire to save her.

"Oh? Ji Eun ah, your boyfriend is here..." Kai said.

"Oppa!" Ji Eun shouted.

"So you're here to save her? How did you know about this place? You're quite smart. Guys, get ready."

"Of course imhere to save my girlfriend." Myungsoo smirk.

"Wait!" GD came along with s and Infinite.

"Woah! It''s GD!" Chanyeol shrieked.

"Yah! Yah! He's our enemy right now!" Luhan said.

"Sorry." Chanyeol get back to being serious.

"We're here to save the girls" TOP said.

"No you can't. She mine." Kai said.

"Not anymore for the last 3 years..." Myungsoo smirk.

"This guy.... GET THEM! " Kai ordered exo to fight them. Each person take one enemy as planned. Myungsoo fight with Kai. It was an intense fight.

Ji Eun's POV

Ji Eun and Ji Min were scared to look at the fight.

"Ji Min ah, try to untie the rope at your hands." I said.Ji Min tried to untie and i also tried to untie."

"Unnie, i think its a bit loose now."

"Me too." We quickly untie the ropes from our hands and legs.

"STOP!" I shouted." Fighting is no use. All of this is because of me!"

The guys stopped fighting and go to their groups. They separated.

"Ji Min, in a count of three, we run to Infinite and bigbang ok?" i whispered to Ji Min.

Ji Min nodded and i gave a signal to Myungsoo as he was looking at us.

"ONE, TWO THREE, RUN!" Ji Min and i ran but i was pulled by Kai.

"Ji Min! Run! Go to Infinite!" i said and was tugged by Kai. He hold me to the neck with his arm.

"Unnie!" Ji Min shouted.

"Run!" Ji Min ran to Sungjong.

"So you're trying to escape? I told you, you are mine!" Kai said.

"It hurts!" i said while moving my head.

"Yah! Let her go!" Myungsoo shouted.

"I wont." Kai said.

I struggled and i bit his left hand fiercely and he let go." AH!" Kai shouted. I then ran as fast as i could to Myungsoo.

"OPPA!" I RAN to him.

"I'm never gonna let you be with him!" Kai shouted and use his right hand to take out a gun from his back pocket.

*BANG*!!!

Myungsoo's POV.

She stopped right in front of me not able to get in my arms yet.

"Unnie!!! NO!!!" Ji Min shouted.

"What did i just did?" Kai said to himself. " Exo, retreat!" exo then run away.

She collapsed. Ji Eun collapsed. Lee Ji Eun collapsed. Blood oozed furiously from her back.

"Ji Eun... Ji Eun.. Lee Ji Eun!!!" I shouted. I cried in front of her, holding her hand. She was unconcious.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: omg ji eun ah!!!!!!! Anduiiii!!! the next chap? is it a good one or a bad one? Trying guessing. I almost cried writing this. :(

Logging out! XOXO!