Past

Destined

"What?!?" L stopped in the middle of the road after hearing what i said a few seconds ago. We almost got into an accident because of the sudden temporary stop.

"YAH! Dont stop driving the car!" i said as he was shocked.

"Yah! Dont joke around now leh, im driving!" L said.

"Ok, ok i'll gonna tell you later."

"OK, dont give me heart attack while im driving. We can die!" L said.

"Ok! I get it. Now drive!" i said.

"I'll bring you to Universal Studios South Korea and have fun. Dont think too much." L said as he drove to USSK.

"Ok. It's been a while since i went there with my family..." i said. "I'll just talk about it later"

"Good. Lets dont spoil our mood. Lets go!" He said

We reached USSK and i was excited when i saw it!

"WAH!!!" i was so excited.

"Lets go in!" L bought the tickets and went in.

"Where shoould we go first?" L said.

"Roller coaster!" i said.

"NO! Haunted House!"

"Roller coaster!"

"Haunted House!" we fought.

"Ok, we cant decide where to go if we keep fighting. So i suggest that we do scissors, paper stone. Agree?" I said.

"Ok! " L agreed.

"Scissors, paper, stone!" we shouted.

"Yes!!!! I win! " I said. L just pouts.

"Lets go to the roller coaster!" i said and drag him.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" we shouted as we rode the roller coaster.

"It was ssooooo fun!" I said. L's face was turning green.

"I feel like vomiting...." he said.

"Ok, take a deep breathe slowly and dont puke here!" i said.

"I'm fine now!" L said after breathing in fresh air. " It's my turn. Haunted House here we go!!!" This time, L drag me to the Haunted House. When we arrived at the enterance of the Haunted House, stopped and grab L's hand.

"But im scared... to go inside..." showing my scared face.

"Dont worry, it's not so scary... Grab my hand and hold tight when you're scared" L said.

"Really? I'll trust you, dont leave me alone," i said.

"Yes, trust me." He then smiled.

"Excuse me, those two over there, are you gonna go in or not? " one of the people who are queueing spoke up.

"Yeah! yeah! We're going inside!" L said. He then grab me into the Haunted House.

So, you can hear all the screams inside, it was me. I was so scared that when we go out, i just flop down and cried.

"Are you that scared?" L asked.

"Yeah, all the blood and stuff. I hate it!!!" i said.

"To make you cool down, i'll buy ice cream and drinks first. Ok?" L said.

I waited for him on a bench nearby and he bought me an ice cream and a drink.

"Thanks. i said."

"No prob."

"Thats what i did when Sung Jong  and Sunggyu hyung cried after going into the Haunted House. Phhsst. scaredy cats. Sunggyu hyung was crying pails and pails. Haha joking. He just cried a lot." L said

"Haha really? I guess im much braver than them..." i said

"No.... you're the same!" he tease me.

"YAH!" I said.

"Lets go Merry go round after this and cable car after this." He then went off.

"YAH! Wait for me! Lets go together!" I followed his behind.

After all that fun, its was evening and L said to bring me back to his company and meet Infinite. I said ok cause i didnt see them for a while.

I slept inside the car. L woke me up and we went into the building. We met the other members at the relax room where they relax. Some slept or play games or just sit there and do nothing.

L went inside the room and said, "Hey guys! I'm back!"

"Yah! I called you so many times but you never pick up your phone! You disaapear right in the morning!" Sunggyu scolded L.

"Sorry. I went out with..." L got cut off.

"Her? Ji Eun sshi?" Sung Jong said.

"Yup. As you can see." L said. Dongwoo who is sleeping woke up from the noise when Sunggyu scold L.

"Hi again." I said to the others.

L hold both of my shoulders. "I've got an annoucement."

Every member was attentive at him.

"She is my girlfriend." L said.

"What?" Sunggyu said.

"Wow" Woohyun said.

"I knew it." Sung jong said.

"Seriously?" Sungyeol said.

"Congratulations," Hoya said.

"What is happening?" Dongwoo said as he was still dazed from that sleeping.

"She is my girlfriend i said." L said it the second time.

"Wooohhoooo!!!!" the members were jumping around the room. Sungjong was putting a thumbs up. I just smiled.

"But i havent said everything yet." i said. The rest stop jumping and looked at me.

"Oh ya, you said that you want to say something right?" L said.

"Yup. " i said.

All of them sat on the floor and i told my story. So here it goes,

"I had an ex boyfriend before, his name is Kai. He was i totally nice guy and after knowing him for sometime, i found out he is a abusive and violent boyfriend. His friend told me before, but i didnt believe him at first."

"Why dont you believe his friend at first?" Woo hyun asked.

"Hyung, just listen to her story..." Sung jong said.

I continued my story, " So one day i went to meet client which is a guy and he misunderstand the situation. So he went up to me and beat me up before me explaining the story. This doesnt happen once. It happened a lot of times. So my patience went to the max and i wanted break up. He then just dissapear like that. After a few days, i was at home with my parents and dongseng when suddenly Kai just entered my house, drunk, with a knife in his hands. He had a blurred image when he was drunk so instead of killing me, he killed my parents. My dong seng had almost the same face as me, and he thought that my dongseng was me so i told my dong seng to run away and Kai went outside to find her."

Tears beginning to drop remembering the past.

"I thought that she was also killed as she never came back home anymore.. And my parents... died*sniff*" i said

"Until earlier in the morning we met one ahjumma whose she said that her daughter is a fan of Infinite and asked for his signature and L asked for her name and the ahjumma said Lee Ji Min, whose my dongseing  has the same name. "

"Ahhhhh..." the members said.

"Then what happened?" Sungyeol said.

"Kai also dissapeared. Nows hes back, he wants me back.. My life."i said as tears flowing furiously.

"Aww dont cry..." Sungjong patted my back.

"Maybe the ahjumma's daughter is just coincidence?" Hoya said.

"But i have the feeling it might be my dongseng, " i said while wiping my tears.

"Hyung, girl's instinct is better than guys's instinct." Sungjong said.

"That bastard!" L said who is getting angry.

"Im gonna find my dongseing" i said with confidence.

"We'll all help you!" Sunggyu said.

"Thanks!" i said. I looked behind Woo hyun and saw Dong woo sleeping again.

"He's sleeping?" I said.

Everyone looked at Dongwoo.

"Aiissshhh! This guy! People telling sad stories and he's sleeping?" Sunggyu said.

"Just let him be." Hoya said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well, everything is revealed! Double update today! Have fun guise reading it! Logging out, XOXO :)