Finding

Destined

I woke up early in the morning to go for grocery shopping. I was tying up my hair when my phone starts ringing. I picked up the phone and L was on the phone. The others were behind him(i think) shouting good morning to me.

"Ji Eun ah, why you wake up so early today? I thought that you always wake up late?" L asked.

"I.." i was cut off my sentence.

"Oh wait, i want to put in on loudspeaker so the others also want to converse with you also. Urgh, so busybody. Wait." L said.

"Ok.."

"I'm back" L said. The others were shouting so i cant really hear what they are talking.

"Wait! wait! wait! One by one please," i said, " Starting from the leader!"

"Annyeong Ji Eun ah," Sunggyu.

"Annyeong chingu ya!" Sungjong said.

"Oh what? My turn? Oh ok, Anneyeong!!" Woohyun said.

"Good morning!" Hoya and Dongwoo said.

"Oh? Dongwoo sshi, have you wake up yet? He sounds different?" I said.

"Yeah. He just woke up. " Sunggyu said.

"Annyeong Ji Eun ah!" Sungyeol said.

"Haha. Ok, what do you guys want early in the morning?" i asked.

"What are you doing?" L asked.

"Hey i asked first!" I said.

"Ok ok. We want to know what are you doing." L said.

"Well, im preparing to go do some groceries shopping." I said.

"Oh, then we can help you!" Sungyeol said.

"You guys wanna follow me?" I said, shocked.

"Yeah~~~~" The guys said.

"Dont you guys have schedule?" i asked.

"Hyung, tell her~~~" Hoya said to someone.

"Umm, according to our manager, we were given a week off." Sunggyu said.

"Ohh... so you really want to join me for shopping?" I asked again.

"Yeah! Please...." the guys were pleading and Sungjong used his aegyo.

"OK ok... I get it!" I said. "Meet me at the market near my house. L knows where is it. So see you guys there! Now!" i said.

I hang up the phone. I was planning to go bare faced, but since Infinite is coming, i just use eyeliner and went out. I waited for them out side the market. Then i saw their car. 7 people were coming out of the car, but i dont seem to recongnise them. Then i realised that they were using disguises. I burst into laughter.

The 7 of them approach me and i just continue to laugh.

"Are we that funny?" Dong woo said.

"Totally!" I said." Just be natural."

They were wearing some props and wigs which made them looked stupid. L was wearing a hoodie and sunglasses.

"Oh my god, why are you guys wearing this? You guys look stupid! And L, why are you wearing sunglasses? It's only 8am! AM for goodness sake!" I almost rolled on the floor.

The guys looked at each other.

"Hey guys, lets put our props away," Sunggyu said

"You better." I said

The guys went to put their props away in their car but L didnt.I look at him.

"I've got eyebags." he said. The others went back to meet us.

"Are you sure that this is ok?" Woo hyun said.

"Yeap! People wont really recongnise you guys. Theres a lot of old people here. Dont worry." We went to go did some groceries. I brought a lot of things so i was lucky that there were 7 guys for me

They went to my house and i asked them to stay over for a while for breakfast. I did breakfast and woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol , L and Hoya were helping. Sunggyu was tired(haha old already) and Dong woo was sleeping(whats new?). While eating breakfast, we talked.

"Actually we came here to help you find your donsaeng." Sunggyu said.

"Oh, really? I actually plan to go to the ahjumma's restaurant after having breakfast. I need some help so luckily i've got you guys.

"Today is Sunday so there's no school. I bet she's at home or maybe helping ahjumma at the restaurant." Sungjong said.

"Mhmm... you're right. Ok then. Lets go after we eat." I said and we finished our food.

I took Infinite's car to go to the restaurant. As per normal, the ahjumma is there.

"Oh im feeling nervous...' I said as i stepped into the restaurant.

"Excuse me?" me and Infinite said it.

"Oh its you again and Infinite!" the  ahjumma said. "Have a seat. What would you like to order?"

"Excuse me, ahjumma, but we came here not to eat. I want to ask you some questions. Do you have time now?" i asked.

She looked around." I guess can since there's isnt much people here." She sat down.

"Thank you." i said.

"So what questions do you want to ask?" asked her.

"Your daughter's name is Lee Ji Min right?" i asked.

"Yeah." she said.

"Sorry to say this but is she your real daugther?" i asked.

"Not exactly." she said. My eyes widened. I was thinking that my dongsaeng is very near to me.

"Then? Is she adopted?" i asked.

"Not exactly." she said again.

I recall the past." Did she had long straight hair when you met her?" i asked.

"Yeah?" she said.

"She's 17 now right? Right ahjumma?" i asked.

"How did you know?" she said.

"She's my lost dongsaeng!" i said. The ahjumma was shocked.

Infinite was just nodding their heads.

"Ahjumma, she's my lost dongsaeng! The dongsaeng that i lost for 3 years!" i said.

"Is this true? So that's means your Ji Min's unni? Lee... Ji Eun perhaps?" she said.

"Yes!" i said.

"Otteokae? I found her!" i said to Infinite. I cried.

"You just did, Ji Eun ah," Dong woo said.

"Ahjumma, where is Ji Min right now?" Sunggyu asked.

"She's having an MT at her school. She'll be back in a week." she said.

"MT? Ahjumma, do you have her picture just to double check?" i asked.

"Wait a minute." she went into the kitchen.

I was happy that i found her undirectly. Then the ahjumma came out with her phone and showed her picture.

"Yes! This is her!" i said happily. I showed the picture to Infinite.

"Woah. She really does look a bit like you." Sungyeol said.

"Im sure Ji Min will be glad to see her unni after a long 3 years. We've searched, everywhere for you and your parents but we found nothing." the ahjumma said.

"It's because i think she didn't realised that our parents had died because i told her to run away from the murderer." I said.

"Died? Murder? Oh god! Im so sorry." The ahjumma said.

"It's ok ahjumma. We'll leave now. Thank you." i stood up and hugged the ahjumma.

"Umm, by the way what's your name ahjumma?" i asked.

"Mrs Song Tae Ri." she said.

"Kamsahamida Mrs. Song. We'll leave now. Anigeseyo." i went out.

"Phew. Hard work" L said.

"I'll guess we'll meet your dongsaeng in a week. Just be patient." Sung jong said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I think that this chap is a bit boring? Anyways, Longging out! XOXO:)