Accident

Destined

"Ahh...." I yawned. I just finished my work on some documents and now filing them up to be handed up tommorow. I worked as a one of the staff in the a fashion industry. My job is to design clothes. I looked at the time. It's 11pm sharp. I looked around. Almost no one in the office. Left me and 2 of my collegues. After filing up the documents, i packed up my things to be ready to get back home. Looked at the time again, 11.15pm. Its late. Better hurry up to go home. I walked out of the office and wanted to cross the road. With heavy eyes, i was so lazy to see right and left for vehicles and i assumed that there is no vehicles on the road since it was more than 11.15pm. I crossed the street and suddenly i saw a bright light heading towards me.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I shouted. Luckily, the van stopped before it hit me. I was so shocked and petrified that i fall backwards and sprained my ankle. I sat on the road, with a shocked face. 8 guys went out of the car. I wasn't sleepy anymore so i saw who came out of the van clearly. It was Infinite.

"Miss are you ok?" asked Infinite's manager.

I was still shocked after what has happened a few seconds ago. Then, another guy approached me. "Miss, are you ok? You're not hurt? Do you want me to call the ambulance?" Myungsoo said.

I looked directly into his eyes. His eyes were sparkling, shiny and had a very intense look on me. I almost fell in love with those eyes when i realised that i shouldn't. I dont believe in love at first sight. To me, love at first sight was ridiculous. I gain back my consiousness and said "No! You dont need to. I am fine! How did you drive the car? Don't you see me crossing the road? Are you blind?". I stood up and walked away with my limping leg. I felt arrogant. That wasn't my real personality. I am not that rude to people. I just said that so that i wont fall into Myungsoo's eyes.

I walked to the other side of the road and quickly grab a taxi and head back home. My feet was so painful that i couldn't wait for the bus to come. I reached home, lie down on my bed and fast asleep. Since i was that tired, i didnt care about my feet anyways.

------INFINITE'S POV-----

 

"Aish! That girl, I hope she's okay.... Im scared she will sue us or something." Sunggyu said.

"Hyung, she looks cute but you see her behaviour, so rude!!" Woo Hyun said.

"She didnt let us say sorry, Hyung!" Hoya said.

"Hyung, i didnt meet that kind of girl before... I hope she's not one of the fans." Sungjong said.

The rest of the members  wanted to say something but the manager interfered them. "YA! YA! You guys stop it  will you? This case is over! I know she wont say anything about you guys.!"

"I am sure she sprained her ankle just now. She was limping..."L said.

"What limping? She didnt limp!  Dont care about her! Myungsoo ah, stop it already. Why are you thinking about her? She's so rude, we should just forget about this. Huh? OK?" Sunggyu said.

"I'm sure she was limping," L said in his heart.