THE Kim Jaejoong

The Safe House

“Whoa, Haejin-ah! What’s all that?” Jaeyeon pointed as she saw her teammate carrying a pile of wrapped boxes, struggling not to drop them. Most of them were wrapped in pink, some even had ribbons and heart-shaped cards.

Instead of answering, Haejin walked passed her and headed straight to the living room. She dropped them all on the carpet once she got there. She let out a groan as she felt a sore on her shoulder. She lay her back on the couch and rested her head with her eyes closed. Jaeyeon who was following her to the living room took one of the boxes with red heart-shaped card on it.

“These are… gifts for Jaejoong?” Jaeyeon squeaked, before randomly checking other boxes and found the guy’s name on each one.

“Well, there are some with Yoochun’s and Junsu’s too, but yes… Initially it’s all for him,” Haejin answered without opening her eyes.

Jaeyeon was still lost. “No, wait… Who are these from? I mean, no fan can enter our residence,” she said as if the youngest didn’t know that.

“Correct, but not the ones who are already inside our residence,” Haejin replied.

Jaeyeon frowned. Sensing her confusion, Haejin opened her eyes. “You forget it, don’t you? Me too,” she said, putting more riddle for Jaeyeon.

The youngest sighed. “We forget that our guest is JYJ, Song Jaeyeon. And one of them is the Kim Jaejoong, the one they say to be God’s masterpiece, a heaven’s creation with inhumane perfection. He literally has possessed over the hearts of every single female and even some males in our office in merely a week, making them go head over heels,” Haejin enlightened her teammate while herself was still trying to digest the newly-found phenomenon in their company.

Jaeyeon literally dropped her jaw. She couldn’t even bring herself to process the explanation. It’s The Safe House, for crying out loud. Every employee was recruited thoroughly, because they must not have any fandom. All of them must not admire the guest more than professional boundaries, it was even one of the clauses in their contract. As if reading her mind, Haejin said, “They didn’t before, but they do now.”

She then stood up and heading out, intending to continue her schedule of the day which was interrupted by the sudden-fangirls-and-fanboys. She was about to leave the living room when Jaeyeon called her.

“Haejin-ah!” The youngest turned around. “If he could turn our indifferent staffs like that… Did it go the same for you?” Jaeyeon asked, just noticing the fact.

“Sorry, I’m not following,” Haejin gave her puzzled look.

“I mean, did he happen to sway you, too? I can see he talks a lot to you whenever you meet,” Jaeyeon said.

Getting her point, Haejin laughed. “No, he didn’t. Besides, he talks to three of us, Jaeyeon. You never flinched either.”

Jaeyeon bit her lip nervously, suddenly blushed. “Well… You know it’s because I already…” she stuttered.

“Fall for Junsu?” the youngest teased. Jaeyeon face turned all red.

“Aigoo, look at your face. Relax, I knew it already. Anyways, I’m still doing fine here, my head is still kept straight as always, if that’s what you’re concerned about. I’ll be heading out, then,” Haejin said before leaving blushing Jaeyeon.

 


 

Sending love for honeypark, angela_psyche,YooriNNie, jin_a13, thank you for subscribing! And for those who commented, thank you! I'm happy to know your thoughts on the story :)

And of course thank you, reader :D