New Guests

The Safe House

“Good morning, Chief. Morning guys,” Haejin greeted everybody on the table as usual. She was just seated when one of the housemaids approached her, waiting for her breakfast order.

“I’ll have pancake with Nutella, and milk tea, please. Thank you,” she said. The maid nodded and went to the kitchen to get her breakfast, which was ready in 15 minutes.

As said in the earlier chapter, the main house of The Safe House was also functioned as their home. The main house was the biggest mansion with two parts, separated by a small yard in between. The front part was the office, while their home was on the back part. They lived with Chief and the housemaids. They always had breakfast and dinner together. As for lunch, they could hardly match the time due to the work, so they used to have it on their own.

“Team, I just got an urgent message from Baek Changju. Ever heard of him?” Chief opened up as he shoved his bacon into his mouth.

“CEO of C-Jes Entertainment?” Haejin asked while sipping her milk tea. Chief nodded.

“One of their artists is coming?” Jaeyeon chirped with her natural cute voice.

Chief finished the food in his mouth first before delivering the sudden news, “Yes. JYJ is coming tonight.”

What?” Jaeyeon exclaimed in shock. Siyoung coughed, and Haejin stopped slicing her pancakes.

“I know, I know. It’s sudden. But this is an emergency. Park Yoochun’s apartment has been breached by some sasaeng fans early this morning. They almost caught him in the bathroom,” Chief explained—which made the all three of them goggled.

Without waiting for them to finish coughing, Chief continued, “The sasaengs are now in police station for interrogation. But JYJ members are still in shock, especially Yoochun. So, the CEO decided to let them stay here for a while,” Chief finished the information.

The girls were listening, until Haejin realized something unusual in Chief’s words. “A while?”

The man looked up and met her confused eyes. The other two suddenly came to realize and looked at their chief with the same confusion. Not even once did the chief ever say someone was staying for a while. He would say precisely, like a day, or two days, for example.

“Yes, a while. Or a month, to be exact.” Chief already expected another shocked exclamation from the girls whom he cherished like his own daughters. And shout they did, which brought no surprise to him.

A month?!” Jaeyeon shrieked, still not believing her ears. “No one had ever stayed for more ten-freaking-days!”

“In fact, so far only one celebrity stayed that long. It was Seung Gi, the emperor Lee Seung Gi,” Siyoung emphasized.

“I know. That’s why I need the three of you to get yourself prepared as soon as you finished eating, while I make sure everything is ready for their arrival tonight,” Chief ordered.

He was about to leave the table when he added, “I know I promised you a vacation after BIGBANG’s departure, but they need us. I’ll give you monthly bonus as gift, okay?”

Their eyes were goggled, again, in disbelief. Chief chuckled seeing their faces. “Good. I’m leaving then. I love you, my girls,” he said before leaving.

“Love you, Pop,” the three shouted overly loud in return. They squealed as soon as their chief disappeared, imagining the extra bonus. They even had bought their own lavish sport cars within the first year they worked in The Safe House. They could experience luxurious lifestyle just by their monthly regular payment, imagine having monthly bonus!

 


 

Thanks for reading. Comments are loved ^^