Welcoming The Guests

The Safe House

An hour had passed, the girls and Chief himself were already standing by in the lobby to welcome their guests. CEO Baek confirmed earlier that they would be arriving at 10 PM, which was now. Siyoung had commanded the security team in the entrance gate to be ready, as they would have to guide JYJ and CEO Baek to the main house.

After 15 minutes passed 10, the security team informed the girls in the main house that their car had arrived and was on their way there. The girls got in their positions as they always did every time they welcomed a guest.

A black van arrived at the lobby, escorted by their security team. When the door slid open, three men came out with their casual fit, yet still managed to look dazzling. Jaeyeon cursed under her breath as those beautiful creatures entered the lobby and walked towards them. Siyoung nudged her with a low groan, “Behave yourself, girl.”

Haejin noticed a grey furry thing in Jaejoong’s arm, which was a cat—exactly as she had expected. She glanced at the Chief who was also looking at her knowingly. They both then focused back on their approaching guests.

CEO Baek reached his hand first to the Chief as he thanked him. The three girls also greeted while bowing, “Welcome, Sir.”

“Thank you. We must have caused you problems with our sudden arrival. I truly apologize,” he uttered.

“Not at all, Sir. We’re glad we can help you in any way,” Siyoung spoke on behalf of her team.

CEO Baek nodded and said, “Well, I guess I’ll leave them in your hands, then. I have to go back to the office. As you know, there are a lot to be done,” he said before excusing himself out.

Jaejoong was the first to speak as soon as the CEO had left. “I’m Jaejoong, thank you so much for accepting us in a such short notice.”

Yoochun followed shortly as he bowed lower than his band mate. “Sorry for all the trouble because of me, I’m Yoochun,” he apologized to which the Chief gently patted him on the shoulder. Junsu also said the same thing as the other two. The Chief looked at the three young men in front of him and smiled as he went with the introduction.

“Well, I’m Kang Dae Ho, Chief of The Safe House. This is my team who will assist you for the next month,” he motioned the girls to introduce themselves. The gentlemen turned their eyes to them and were slightly surprised to find three beautiful ladies.

Siyoung went first. “I’m Im Siyoung, the leader of the team.”

The next was Jaeyeon, who couldn’t hide her excitement. “Hi, I’m Song Jaeyeon. It’s really a BIG pleasure to meet you. I’ll be happy to be at any help,” she chirped with her high-pitched voice while bowing cheerfully. The guys chuckled at her cute gesture, which fitted perfectly with her round eyes and chubby cheek. Jaeyeon cutely giggled as she took a step back, letting Haejin to take her turn.

Haejin stepped forward, calmly as usual, and bowed first. “I’m maknae, Park Haejin. I hope you’ll have a good time here,” she curved a smile before taking one step back.

The 3 gentlemen in front of her were left in awe, but only one had his heart throbbed. As a star who had been in the industry for years, Jaejoong was literally surrounded by beautiful faces, but she was beyond all that. She was… captivating.

“Wait… Maknae, you said? You’re the youngest??” Junsu asked in surprise, which exactly what Yoochun had in mind. Jaejoong finally managed to regain his focus and noticed what his band mates thought.

“Yes, I’m 23 years old, while they are 26 and 28,” Haejin replied politely, although a slight of confusion was shown on her face.

“I mean… You don’t look like a maknae. She does,” Junsu pointed at Jaeyeon who was already grinning.

“You’re very composed,” Jaejoong remarked. She turned her attention to him, which resulted in a brief pause. Once again, she smiled as she said, “Thank you, Jaejoong-ssi.”

“I guess we’re good now, why don’t we take you to your mansion? You need a good night sleep,” Chief cut in, as he was concerned about Yoochun.

4 bodyguards in suits appeared and helped them with the suitcases. Chief let the girls to take them as he excused himself to finish his piling works. The ladies walked in front, while JYJ were behind them followed by the bodyguards carrying all their things. Except for the cat, of course. Siyoung used her ID card to unlock the entrance door as soon as they arrived at the mansion. It was the nearest one to the main house, which was also the second biggest, after the main house itself. Once they entered, they found themselves admiring the breathtaking interior design, wallpaper, furniture, down to the plants. Putting it simply, it did worth every single penny.

“This is the mansion you’ll be staying at for the next 30 days. Since none of you apply for customized details, we tried to make the place as much home as we could. Should anything not fit your convenience, please do tell us. Now, each of us will take you to your rooms, and the other part of the house will be explained tomorrow,” Siyoung finished the usual routine they did to every guest.

The leader then cued her team mates to proceed. Jaeyeon spoke instantly, “Junsu-ssi, let me show you your room.” Then they headed upstairs, where all three rooms were. Junsu’s room would be the first one on the left side, next to Yoochun’s.

As they were leaving, Siyoung already voiced before Haejin even got to open . “Yoochun-ssi, I’ll take you to your room. This way,” she said politely, to which Yoochun nodded and followed right after.

The only member left was Jaejoong, with the only team left, Haejin. She watched Siyoung and Yoochun until they got upstairs before turning to meet Jaejoong’s eyes which were set on her. Slightly startled, she quickly covered it with a smile in a split second. “Your room is this way, Jaejoong-ssi.”

Jaejoong silently followed her as she turned, heading for the stairs. On his way up, he saw a cat litter box in the corner of the living room, much to his surprise. He quickly turned to Haejin, and realized she was already steps ahead. He climbed two stairs at once to catch her up. She was already opening his room, the one on the right side.

He was going to ask her about the litter box, but instantly fell silent the second he took a look at his room. It was very… him. His eyes traced every detail from the black curtain, black bedcover with white bed and pillow sheets, a stack of CDs next to the music player, to the decent lighting. All were arranged neatly.

“Jaejoong-ssi?” Haejin’s voice distracted him. She looked at him worriedly. “Is there anything that doesn’t suit you? We can take care of it right away,” she looked around while the bodyguard was putting down his suitcases.

Jaejoong immediately shook his head. “No, no, it’s not that. In fact, I didn’t expect the room will actually look like… my room,” he said, still in amusement.

He could see her face turning to normal, the crease on her forehead was loose. Suddenly he remembered about his intention to ask her about the litter box he saw earlier.

“Haejin-ssi, I saw a litter box downstairs,” he said, to which Haejin replied right after.

“Ah, yes. It’s supposed to be explained tomorrow, but since you already found out, I’ll just make it quick so you can get some rest,” she said while hinting the bodyguard that he could leave.

“We prepared two litter boxes, actually. The other one is right there,” she pointed to her back, probably five steps away from Jaejoong’s room. “We also get you the litter, scooper, a scratching post downstairs, and cat foods in the cabinet in the kitchen,” she really made a quick brief.

Jaejoong’s eyes goggled for the second time after listening to her. “Did my manager ask for that?” he suspected.

Haejin was startled as she wasn’t prepared for the question. “Uh… No. We took the initiative to do so,” she replied with the best answer she could come up with.

“Wow, the Chief is really great. He’s the one telling you to prepare everything, right?” he got more comfortable as he talked while taking off his bracelets.

“Yes. Well then, I’ll excuse myself. Have a good rest, Jaejoong-ssi,” she said while already standing by the door, wanting to leave before Jaejoong could ask any more questions.

She was expecting a formal, standard reply she used to hear from their guests, when Jaejoong startled her—yes, once again—by bringing his godly figure in front of her.

“Thank you very much, Haejin-ssi. Rest well, too.” He flashed his knee-weakening smile.

Unexpected to the top star, she bowed her head ever so calmly. The girl left the room without any sign of pink tint on her cheek, or trembling gaze, not even a slight nervousness… much to his dismay.

 


 

Please do share your thoughts, I'd love to know ^_^