The Safe House

The Safe House

“Girls, make sure the security team is on their posts,” Siyoung commanded through the device attached on her ear while waiting for the guests to come out from their rooms.

Only seconds after, a group of five adorable men, or so they’re called BIGBANG, were already gathered in the lobby. They only brought their bags with them, as their suitcases were already in the car waiting for them on the basement. Siyoung glanced at her watch, which showed 09.00 AM. On time.

She greeted the Hallyu stars formally before briefing them about their departure operation. “Good morning, gentlemen. Thank you for being punctual. You are leaving this house in 3 minutes starting from now. I’m going to shortly explain the operation, so please pay attention.”

“You are going to be escorted to the basement where your car is parked, along with the other 4 identic cars. You will get in the third car, one of my team will guide you to it. The first and second cars with your impostors are going to head out first, followed shortly by yours and the last one. We will make sure of your safety until you step in your dorm’s gate,” Siyoung instructed them with her eyes firmly, yet politely, on theirs.

Knowing the men understood what they needed to do, Siyoung put her last best smile for them as she said, “Lastly, thank you for the honor by trusting your safety to us. I hope you are pleased. Have a safe way back home.” She bowed to the guests as farewell.

The members of BIGBANG also bowed. “Thank you for your great protection and hospitality. I hope to come here again anytime soon,” G-Dragon, the leader said.

Siyoung smiled and once again looked at her watch. It was 09.03 AM. She nodded to herself as she spoke in low voice through her earphone, “Guests are heading off. All team on position.”

She then escorted BIGBANG along with 3 bodyguards in suits. They walked pass the front yard, until she stopped in front of a gate which was covered by neatly arranged vines as disguise. People who didn’t know would think it was just a wall decorated by vines and flowers. Siyoung swiped her ID card which granted her access. The secret gate slowly opened and she led them in.

Behind the gate was the basement. Four identic black SUVs were parked, and the guys quickly headed to the third as instructed. A girl with ponytailed hair approached and greeted them.

“Good morning, gentlemen. Let me guide you to your car,” Haejin said after bowing. She led them to the third SUV, and shortly informed that their suitcases were already in the car.

“You are ready to go. Thank you for trusting us, have a safe trip,” she said before closing the door. The members of BIGBANG once again uttered their thanks.

Haejin talked through her ear piece, “All set. Ready to go.”

With that cue, the first SUV headed off, and the second followed in 3 minutes. The third SUV—the one with BIGBANG in it—headed off after 5 minutes as planned. Haejin who was standing side by side with her fellow team, Siyoung, bowed as their SUV left. Shortly after, the last SUV with another girl of their team, Jaeyeon, followed and heading out. Jaeyeon was the one in charge of the operation now, as their safety along the way was her responsibility until they reached YG building.

Exactly 45 minutes after they left, Jaeyeon informed the other two that BIGBANG had reached YG building safe and sound. Siyoung smiled as she said through her earphone, “Good job, everyone.”

 

The Safe House. It was a private company in Korea whose business was to provide their clients with safety, peace being, and privacy they needed. Their clients were the nation’s idols who needed a time for their own, or in other words, their lives. The company had been running for only 3 years, yet it was already one of the companies with biggest annual income. The company was located in the upper sides, where the air was better, far from the hectic of the city, but still very modern and sophisticated. It was built on an incredibly large area, which had been marked as their residence. Their clients were indulged by their mansions, villas, also an artificial lake, broad field with beautiful gardens and stone paths.

The reason why The Safe House stood out was not because of those things. The Safe House was famous for their hospitality and protection. They provided one professional chef in every mansion and villa, not to mention those mansions and villas could be customized to the client’s liking. The clients could be rest assured about their privacies, as there had never been a single picture leaking to the public while their client was staying in The Safe House. It did cost a lot to stay in The Safe House, but the idols would pay at any cost for that.

Aside from the mansions for the clients, The Safe House had their main house that functioned as office and home for the employees. The main house was the one nearest to the gate, which people would find first after entering the gate. The mansions for the guests were spread on the residence area, with enough privacy and space for each guest.

Now, who were the people actually running this company? What kind of people were they, for being able to provide such protection?

Well, they were a team of 3 remarkably brilliant and superbly skilled ladies, not to mention their perfectly shaped bodies. They took orders from the head of The Safe House, the Chief.

Im Siyoung, master degree of engineering, the eldest and leader of the team. She cut her hair to her shoulder, and had it dyed red. Song Jaeyeon, one of the nation’s top lawyers. Quite an opposite of her job, she was actually one with full of cuteness.

The youngest was Park Haejin. She was one of few young neurosurgeons with flawless performance. She was amicable and warm, although she didn’t talk much to people except to her parents, Chief, and The Safe House team. But she did listen. Whether it was work problem or love life, she was all ears. She was one head-oriented female, meaning she lived with her head being always over her heart. She didn’t buy all those lovey-dovey ideas of having love relationship, and was only focused on her job. She did believe in love, she just didn’t plan for falling herself into one. When being asked on her reason, she would say it’s because she thought sometimes love is too bothersome, while it wasn’t something people must go through.

“Life itself is already complicated before love meddling in, why add more problems when you don’t need to?” was her answer every time.

But… it was what she said to people. Little did they know, that answer was the answer she wanted people to believe as her reason of not falling in love. The truth was… she had other reason. A reason which only heaven and herself knew. A reason she never said.

 

And so the ladies had been part of The Safe House for the whole 3 years, since the company was first established. They were personally chosen by the Chief himself, and he gave them training in self-defense skills. They had assisted, taken care of, and escorted numerous of celebrities, which made them holding also numerous secrets of the celebrities. One simple example: who’s dating whom.

This job was one of the best things in Park Haejin’s life. She felt like she was living her life to the fullest… or so she thought. There was emptiness in the deepest part of her heart that she almost forgot. But guess… Life still had one present for her, which even better.

 


 

I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Please do comment, let me know what you think! :)

Cheers,

Haebyeong.