Chapter 6 - Let the games begin!

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Lunch break [Third person's POV]

"Hey guys, let's play a game!", Jiyong suddenly said amused. "A game?", Kikwang and Taemin said in unison while Key were busy coughing. "You up for it?", Jiyong asked again as he looked at everyone. "Sure, I'm in.", Key shrugged, Taemin and Kikwang just joining in.


"Good, Key!", Jiyong said as he turned to stare at Key all serious. "What?", Key asked confused. "Truth or dare?", Jiyong grinned amused. "Really? We're gonna play truth or dare?", Key raised an eyebrow. "What? The Almighty Diva is scared?", Kikwang teased. Key just scoffed. " please. Fine, dare.", Key answered.

"Dare? You sure?", Jiyong teased with a smug grin. Key gulped before he nodded, slightly hesitant. "Hey Taemin!", Jiyong suddenly said, making Taemin jump from surprise. "Y-yes hyung?", he stuttered. "You said that this Eri-girl had a crush on Key, right?", he asked, Taemin just nodded. Jiyong had this evil grin on his face as he faced Key again, not saying a word.

"W-what? Why do you bring her into this?", Key stuttered a bit scared. "How many months are left on this semester?", he asked Kikwang first. "Uuhh....", he started to count on his fingers. "About four. Why?", Kikwang replied. "I give you four months!", Jiyong said as he slammed his hand against the table, looking at Key with a serious expression. "Four months for what?", Key asked confused. "Get that Eri-chick to sleep with you.", he grinned. "What the- I can't do that?!", Key suddenly yelled, catching attention form the whole cafeteria. "H-hyung... Isn't that a bit.. too much?", Taemin suddenly said in a low voice. "She's 16 damnit?!", Key yelled at him again. "16? Isn't she in your class?", Jiyong asked confused. "She skipped a class.", Key replied. "Oh... Fine, two month", he changed. "Shortening the deadline doens't really help!", Key raised his voice. "I'm not done yet!!", Jiyong yelled. "Two months, get her to tell you she loves you!", he grinned. "What?! Why?!", Key asked. "You chose dare, that's your dare.", Jiyong shrugged. "Didn't Taemin say that she already has a crush on you anyway? It would be easy for you.", Kikwang added. "Yeah but-" "No buts!"

"And you!", Jiyong said again as he turned to Kikwang this time. "W-what?", Kikwang stuttered. "Same goes for you, two months!", he grinned at him. "Yah! Eri doesn't love me?! It's easier for Key!" "Not Eri you !", Jiyong smacked the back of his head. "Her friend, what's her name again?", he asked Taemin. "Fern." "Right, she's yours now.", Jiyong winked at him as he patted his back. "Her?! No way!", he refused. "Why not?" "There's no way I can get her to say that! I can barely talk to people here to start with?!", it sounded like he started to panic. "Don't worry, she likes you anyway.", Taemin suddenly said as he sipped his banana milk. "What? How do you know?!" "She said it yesterday.", Taemin shrugged innocently. "When?", Kikwang asked curiously. "During lunch, she said something about that you were her angel or something.", he shrugged again. "I didn't hear that?!", Kikwang raised his voice. "Yah! No need to raise your voice, your task just got easier.", Key scoffed. "Ugh, fine.", he rolled his eyes.

"But what about Taemin! He should get the same dare sa the others!", Kikwang pointed out. "Fine, Taemin, two months.", Jiyong said like it didn't really matter, he just shrugged. "Who?", Taemin asked as he sipped on his banana milk again. Jiyong looked around the cafeteria, finding the girls table he turned back to Taemin with a smug grin.

"Tsunami." Taemin choked on his milk as he quickly started to hit on his chest, coughing. "Oh my god, baby you okay?", Key asked worried as he hit him lightly on his back. "You mean Tsurashi?!", Taemin yelled shocked. "Not so loud! They can hear you!", Kikwang whispered as he looked over to the girls table, all their heads turned. "Why her?! She hates me!", Taemin whined. "She's in your class and she belongs in the same circle as Key's and Kikwang's girls.", he shrugged. "There's no way I can get her to say that! Never! In a million years!!", Taemin complained. "The others are up for it, and you said yourself that you're in the game, now you have to play.", Jiyong grinned at him. "Only if you play along.", Taemin suddenly said. "Huh?", Jiyong looked at him confused. "Her sister. That's your target.", Taemin grinned at him. "Wha-", Jiyong said right before he got cut off. "Agreed!", Kikwang and Key said in unison.

"Two months?", Jiyong asked as he sighed. "Ye-" "Let's change a rule tho.", Kikwang suddenly said. "What?", everyone asked confused. "The one that succeed first, get a prize. The last one....", Kikwang started. "...gets a punishment?", Taemin asked as Kikwang just nodded. "What's the prize?", Key asked. "And what's the punishment?", Jiyong asked right after. "Uuhh.... I didn't think that far.", Kikwang said dumbfounded. "Idiot.", Jiyong smacked his head again. "Yah!" "The winner gets to decide the punishment?", Taemin suggested. The other three just looked at each other as they nodded. "Sure, I'm in.", Key said confidently.

"So... let the games begin?", Kikwang grinned.

~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] Double update!! Another really short chapter, but I just wanted to get the whole story started... hehe. Hope you like it!! Please leave comments and subscribe~!!