Chapter 12

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Lunch break [Tsurashi's POV]

Everyone sat at their regual spots in the cafeteria, only difference that...  "Why is everyone so quiet?", I suddenly asked. Everyone just looked at me, no answer.

Okay so... Something's definitely wrong here. And of course th "new" students had to make the things so much better as they took a sat with us. Just as they sat down, Eri got up from her seat as he walked away, Key looking back at her with a concerned look as he ran after, calling her name.

What the hell was all that about? 

"What's up with them all of a sudden?", GD suddenly asked, everyone just shrugged. "Hey, come with me for a sec.", he said as he grabbed my sisters arm and dragged her away.

"Lee Taemin?", Mr. Park suddenly got up to our table as he asked him to follow. "Well, since everyone's leaving, I'm outta here too.", I sighed as I got up and left as well, leaving Fern and Kikwang alone.

Fern's POV

Omomomomo. I'm sitting here. Alone. With Kikwang. What should I do now?!

"Eeehh...", I heard him utter quietly. "Huh?", I looked at him with a slightly confused look. "Why did everyone leave?", he almost whispered as he looked away. I just shrugged. Why is it so awkward all of a sudden?! Well... He's always been awkward, but not like... this.

"Are you like... Okay never mind.", he started asking but suddenly changed his mind. "What?", I asked curiously. "You can't just say that and don't pretend like nothing happened! Stop making me curious!", I pouted. He just chuckled at me. "You're weird." "Y-yah! You're weirder!", I yelled awkwardly. "You're weirder than weird!", he said as a 'good comeback'. "Okay that was... not cool.", I chuckled slightly. "You're not cool.", he said. "Yah!", I looked at him with an angry expression, hitting his arm playfully. "Ouch!", he yelped as he held his hand right on the spot where I hit him.

"How old are you?", I suddenly asked. "18, why?", he asked confused. "Well, you sure don't act like 18.", I rolled my eyed playfully as I looked away. "Neither do you.", he scoffed. "I'm not 18.", I answered. His eyes grew huge as he looked at me surprised. "You're not?!", he yelled shocked. "No, I'm 17." He just stared at me, blinking a bit too often. "What?", I asked in a low voice. "You serious?", he asked. I just nodded. ".... Then why aren't you talking formally with me?!", he asked again. "Because you don't deserve it.", I stuck my tounge out at him. "Y-yah...", he stuttered awkwardly. "I give you ten.", he suddenly said as he looked at me seriously. "Ten? Ten what?", I asked confused. "Ten seconds to get away. You better run, I'm already counting.", he 'threatened' me. "You serious?", I asked with shocked. "Six...five...", he kept counting down. I quickly got up form my seat, almost making it fall backwards as I ran out the cafeteria, down the hallways and out the schoolyard.


I looked back every now and then, he still ran after me and starting to catch up as I tried to run faster and faster but my legs soon gave up. I were at the back of the school, at the small park as I saw him catch up with me. I was growing tired too quickly for my liking and I could see him catch up with me. I looked back one more time and the only thing I saw were his head as I felt his arm circle around my waist as both of us fell to the ground.

"Y-yah! Lee Kikwang!! You're lucky we landed on the grass!!", I yelled as I tried to get him off of me. "Gottcha.", he whispered in my ear. I could feel his hot breath hit the sensitive skin by my ear as it sent small shivers down my spine. "Y-y-yah!! Get off of me!! You're heavy!!", I stuttered embarrassd as I tried to hide my blushing face. He didn't listen to me as he instead got up on all four, pinning me down on the ground as he looked down at me with a smirk on his face. "W-what?", I stuttered again. I swear that he can probably even see my heart beat outside my ribcage as my face were all red. "You're face is red.", he chuckled. Well, that comment didn't really help it get any less red.

"Y-yah!! Get off!!", I tried to yell but my voice failed me, leaving a slight voice crack in mid-sentence. "Why would I?", he grinned at me. "Because I told you to!" "I'm older than you. I don't have to listen to you.", he gave me a smug smile. "Yes!! Now get off me damnit!!", I yelled again. "Talk formally to me. I'm older than you.", he suddenly got serious. "Why would I?", I raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm older than you, still.", he answered. "Well, maybe you should start acting like you're older than me first." He just stared at me with a shock face, jaw dropping. "Why you-", he said as he started tickling me. "Y-yah!! Lee Kikwang!! S-stop i-it!!", I said in between laughs, trying to breathe. "Apologize!!", he said with a sly grin on his face as he didn't stop. "F-fine!! I'm sorry!! Sorry!!", I kept repeating as I couldn't stop laughing before he came to an end.

As he finally stopped I just lied there, breathing heavily as I tried to catch my breath again. "I-.... I hate you.", I breathed out, looking at him with a poker face. He just smiled at me. "Love you too.", he said as he patted my head. "Y-yah!!", I yelled embarrassed as I sat up quickly, slapping away his hand. "Stop doing that.", I mumbled. He just smiled at me. "Why? I thought you liked me?", he grinned at me. "Why you-", I stared at him as I tried to figure out what to say. He just stared back at me and I quickly turned my head away, I felt a blush making it's way to my face. "I gotta go.", I said quickly as I ran away, leaving him behind.

Why do you do this to me...


~*~*~*~*~