Chapter 17

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Tsurashi's POV

Forget what I said.

Here I am. In my own kitchen. Cooking.
FOR EIGHT PEOPLE?! How did I even agree on this?! Oh right. I didn't.

I sighed loudly as I just decided to shut my mouth and just cook the damn food. Having a big fight in my own house is the last thing I want right now.

“Oooh~ Smells nice!”, I heard a voice say as she entered the kitchen. “One step closer and I'll put you in the oven, got it?!”, I hissed as I pointed my spatula at him. “Wowowow! Relax!”, Taemin said as he help both his hands up in defeat. “I was just complimenting you, don't get so... y about it.”, he mumbled. “You were just-”, I were about to say something I really shouldn't as I stopped myself when I remembered what I just told myself. “No fights. No fights.”, I whispered to myself as I took a deep breath.

“Do you cook a lot?”, Taemin suddenly spoke up again. “Yup.” “You usually do the cooking around here, I guess?”, he asked again. “Well yeah. I have no choice.”, I shrugged. “Your sister won't help?”, he asked again as he walked up to the sink. “Ppffft!! My sister? Help? And even cook?! Bwahaha oh my god you're so funny!!”, I started laughing out loud as I dried the tears away with the back of my hand. Taemin just chuckled. “What's so funny about that?”, he asked again. “The fact that
my sister would help me out just to help, and the fact that she will cook. If you want burnt food then go ahead and ask her to cook!”, I chuckled as I flipped the pan once.

“Oh, so you're the one that stands for everything in this household?”, he grinned. “Yeah, why?”, My pokerface suddenly came back. “You're just like Key-umma.”, he smiled as he began to- “Are you rinsing the vegetables?”, I raised an eyebrow in disbelief. “Huh? Yeah?”, he shrugged as he continued. “W-why?”, I asked skeptically. “Because I thought that I might as well help you out if I'm here. The others are busy hitting on each other anyway.”, he scoffed lightly. “How should I cut this?”, he suddenly asked as I grabbed a knife.

“Are you serious when you say that they're-.... hitting on each other?”, I asked with a slightly disgusted face. “I know, I'm kinda grossed out by it too. I wouldn't come out here to help you for nothing you know.”, he shrugged again. “Yah!!”, I hit his arm harshly. “Ouch! Why did you do that?!”, he looked at me with innocent eyes as he rubbed his arm. “Just cut the damn vegetables diagonally and put them in here.”, I sighed as I gave him an empty pot.


Momo's POV

“So... You're not helping your sister out?”, GD asked as he sat down next to me on the couch. “N-no. Heheh”, I let out a nervous laugh. He just giggled lightly. “Not that kind of person or not a good cook?”, he grinned at me. “Do I have to answer that?”, I said as I tried to avoid eye contact. He just chuckled at me. “No, you don't have to, but I kinda figured out the answer anyway.”, he grinned at me as he put his arm behind me on the sofa. Cliché.

“So... Is your sister mad at you for letting us over?”, he asked just to start a conversation. “Uuhh... I guess she is?”, I shrugged. I honestly don't care if she is or not. “Oh!”, he suddenly exclaimed as he moved to stare at me. “What?”, I asked confused. “You're that type of girl, huh?”, he grinned at me. “W-what? What type of girl?”, I stuttered nervously. He didn't anything except showing that famous smirk of his. “Well, after that day it's pretty obvious tho, don't you think?”, he sighed with a smile on his face. “After what day?”, I asked confused.

He looked at me with a slightly shocked expression. “You don't remember?”, he pouted. I just shook my head slowly, trying to remember what he's hinting on. “The coffee shop~”, he whined. “Oh! Well.... You were pretty damn annoying, ain't gonna lie.”, I put both my hands up in my defense. “Heeeh~”, he grinned at me as he put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer by surprise, making me fall right into his side.

I felt my heartbeat's pace increase and my face starting to heat up. What should I do?! The smartest thing at the moment were probably to just sit up immediately and pretend like nothing, but it's too late for that now, isn't t? On the other hand, that wouldn't be the smartest thing to do then my face is pretty much crimson-red at the moment, how would I explain that to him without sounding awkward?!

I didn't think as I were about to run away, my both hands covering my face as I were heading for the bathroom to hide in. Just as I were about to stand up, his grip got tighter as he locked my neck with his arm, my head pressed against his chest as he- …. rubbed my head?

“Yah!!”, I yelled both annoyed, embarrassed and slightly disappointed to be real honest. Won't admit that tho. I tried to get his arm off of me but he refused to let go. “Yaah!! Kwon Jiyong!!”, I yelled annoyed as he just- “Are you laughing at me?!”, I scoffed as I looked up at him, both my hands around his arm as I still tried to get it off. He just grinned back at me. “For being such a bad girl with a y attitude and big words you're not really that strong.”, he teased. “Oh you- “, I muttered all different kind of words as my hands gave up on getting his arm off of me and just decided to strangle that piece of for a guy to death.

He finally let go as I let out a few choked
I give ups as our roles suddenly changed. Jiyong trying his best to get my hands away from his throat.

“Wowowow!! Relax guys! Take it easy will ya'!!”, Key walked up to us as he tried to break us apart. “We're not here to kill each other, remember?”, he gave GD a weird look as he just shrugged innocently in response. “But it seems like someone is tho, I'm starving... Where's the food?!”, Key groaned loudly as he held his stomach. “Yah~ Eri~ Is that friend of yours trying to starve me to death...”, Key groaned again as he pretended to faint.


Key's POV

“Yah~Eri~Is that friend of yours trying to starve me to death...”, I groaned again as I pretended to faint. “I wouldn't really call her my friend.”, Eri mumbled. “Really?”, I said as he sat straight up with a surprised expression. “And why wouldn't you?”, I looked at her skeptically and moved closer to her. “Nothing.”, she sighed and stood up. “I'll be right back.”, she added as I saw her walking up the stairs.

Where do you think you're going?

I stood up with a bit of hesitation as I decided to follow. As I reach the top of the stairs I heard a door close, but I didn't know which one. “Eri?”, I called softly. No response. “Yah~You're up here, I know you are. Where are you~”, I sang in a soft voice as I walked past a door. “Leave me alone.”, I heard her say in an annoyed tone. “Why? Are you mad at me again?”, I asked honestly. “Just leave me alone!”, she raised her voice slightly.

I opened a door and found her lying down on a bed. “Everything alright?”, I tried to sound concerned. “Leave. Me. Alone.”, he mumbled against the bedsheets. “Why? There's no way I'm leaving you like this.” Geez Key, I make myself cringe. “Like you care anyway! Get out!”, she suddenly sat up, trying to push me away. “Of course I care! Why would I go after you if I didn't?!”, I snapped at her as I grabbed both her wrist, making her stop her endless pushing and hitting. Omg Key now you're just too cheesy you make myself wanna puke...

~*~*~*~*~


[A/N] This turned out nothing like planned and I have no idea what to write next.... OTL