Chapter 10 - I don't know you, but I don't like you

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Tsurashi's POV

The bell rang just a minute ago and it's finally time for a well earned break! I yawned wide as I stretched my arms above my head. How can just one class get me so tired?

"Er- and of course.", I was just about to yell Eri's name as I saw her exit the classroom along with Key. "Just great.", I muttered for myself. "What's great?", that guy next to me asked. I just turned to glance at him, quickly turning back again to look out the window as I rested my head on my hand. "No need to be so impolite.", he mumbled. "It's none of your business so don't bother getting into it.", I replied. "Well... I'm sorry?", he stated more like a question than apology.

People left the classroom, one after another, except the guy next to me of course. "Aren't you going to go out too?", I asked slightly annoyed. "Me? No, why?", he asked back. "Do you have to sit right here then?", I asked again. "But this is my seat?", he replied innocently. I just sighed annoyed. "Am I annoying you?", he asked confused. "A bit.", I mumbled. "Why? What have I done?", he asked again. "Your little friend. That's what.", I rolled my eyes. "You mean Key?", he asked confused. "Yes." "What have he done?", he asked, a hint of anxiety lacing his words. "He ruined my friendship, that's what he did.", I raised my voice without even noticing. "What? He would never do anything like that!", he answered. "Well, he did.", I sighed again.


"Is there anything I can do to help?", he asked again. "Get your little friend off my friend would help a lot.", I replied annoyed. "Sorry, but I can't do that.", he almost whispered. "Well, you're to no good." He went silent. Did I go too far?

"How can that possibly ruin your friendship tho? I mean... they like each other, don't they?", he suddenly asked seriously. "I'm sory, what's your name again?", I asked. "Lee Taemin." "Okay, Taemin, listen carefully, because I'm only gonna say this once.", I started at I looked at him seriously. "I don't like you, and I don't like your friends, please stay away from me and don't bother my friends, okay?" I stared at me blankly. "I'm sorry but... Why?", he asked again. "Are you talking against me?", I asked with a y tone. "No, I'm just asking. You barely know me and you barely know my friends, why judge us so hard?", he asked seriously. "Because I don't trust you or your friends." "That's because you don't know us."

Is this kid for real? Is he gonna keep talking against me until I agree with his point of view? Never.

"That's the thing, I don't want to know you. I was fine before you guys came and I rather want it to stay that way.", I said. "You can't get rid of me that easily.", he answered. "Are you threatening me?", I raised an eyebrow. "No, I'm just saying.", he shrugged. "Well, don't."

It went quiet. What am I suppose to do or say now? Or should I even say anything? Is the conversation over? At least I got the last word. No worries.

"I'm not talking against you noona, but I don't think you should judge people that easily.", he suddenly said. Wait- "Noona?!", I asked shocked. He just nodded innocently. "You're younger than me?!", I asked again. He nodded again. "How young are you even?!" "I'm a year younger than noona.", he answered with a confused look on his face. "Please don't call me that.", I mumbled. "Call you what?", he asked innocently. "Noona." "Why? You're older than me, right?", he asked just as innocent again. "Yes, but just don't talk to me at all.", I sighed annoyed as I got up from my seat, walking out te classroom.

I can't take this anymo- "You've gotta be kidding me?!", I yelled at the sight right in front of me. Turning back around I walked back into the classroom with heavy steps.

"Yaah!! Lee Taemin!!", I yelled as I saw him jump slightly in his seat. "W-what is it noo-", he stuttered before I cut him off. "Say it and I'll kill you!!" "Sorry.", he mumbled. "And you!", I said as I pointed at him, walking over as I pulled him up. "I don't know who you are, what you want, or what you're doing, but I don't like neither you or what you and you're friends are up to, but you better make it stop before I'll-", I hissed before someone entered the classroom, making both me and Taemin turn our heads. "Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Great. Eri's boyfriend. I rolled my eyes as I walked up to me, pulling my hands off of Taemin.

"Touch him again and you're dead.", Key hissed at me as he looked me in the eyes with a pissed expression. I just scoffed. " please." "Excuse me?", Key gave me a y look. "I won't stop what I'm doing unless you stop what you're up to." "What are you- Yaah!! Don't you ing leave when I'm talking to you!!"

I could hear him yell after me a I made my way out the classroom and down the hallways.

What am I suppose to do now...

~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] ....yeeeeah. Poor Minnie.