Chapter 16

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Tsurashi's POV

Yaah! What are you doing home so late?! I'm starving!!”, my sister yelled as soon as I stepped inside. “I got detention.”, I sighed annoyed as I threw my bag aside. “Detention? ing idiot getting detention.”, he muttered as she opened a can of soda. “It wasn't my fault?!”, I yelled to my defense. “Yeah right.”, she scoffed. “It was that Tae-guy! Don't blame everything on me every time.” “And now you're accusing other people because you got detention you idiot?!”, she yelled at me. “It was he who-”, I began to explain before she cut me off. “I don't wanna hear your excused, make up to me by cooking instead, I'll go to my room meanwhile.”, she said as she walked oit the kitchen and up the stairs.

“ing idiot.”, I muttered as I opened the fridge to find something to eat beforeI got the refrigerator's door smashed in my face. “What the-” “I heard that you fat, idiotic, blind, !!”, my sister yelled at me as she hit me again. “Jesus christ! Calm down for for once?!”, I yelled at her as I put both my hand up to cover myself from her endless hits. “Then don't say that about me! I'm a nice person!! The nicest on earth!! Got it?!”, she yelled at me as she held her hand up, ready to hit me if I say something wrong again. “Fine.”, I mumbled. “Good.”

“By the way, I need to go shopping, you're coming with?”, I asked as I got a pen and a piece of paper to write down a few stuff missing. “Shopping? If you pay.”, Momo shrugged. “Don't I always pay?”, I raised an eyebrow at her question. “No, I'm the one always paying. Using my money whenever you buy something because you can't use your own!!”, she lied. I just sighed as I walked towards the front door again, putting on my shoes.

I heard her run after me as she locked the door. “You're really going out in your school uniform?”, she looked at mer weird. “You haven't changed either so you shouldn't say anything.”

The walk to the grocery store were silent. I'm not really that close to my sister, as you might tell, so we're usually not the kind of people that talk with each other 'just to talk'.

While there, I grabbed a basket as I became searching the store for my items. “Can you go get the meat?”, I asked Momo as she gave me a disgust face. “What?”, I asked confused. “No way I'll get that. That's gross.”, she scrunched her nose. “But you always eat it?” “Yes, but you know I can't even look at it before it's cooked. Then I can't eat it if I know what it looked like before.”, she answered.

Of course she still has to be like that. I just rolled my eyes as I just decided to look for everything on my own.

I picked up the meat and a few vegetable and were on my way to find the spices as I heard a familiar voice, making me stop as my sister bumped into me. “Yaah!! Why did you stop!”, she yelled as she hit me, making me stumble forwards. “Shh!”, I but my index finger over my mouth as I looked around. “What?”, she whispered as she also looked around, even thought she doesn't know what she's even looking for.

“I think I just heard-”, I began as my eyes grew huge and I hid behind the shelf again. “.”, I muttered for myself. “What?!”, my sister hissed curiously. “It's them!”, I whispered back. “Who?”, she asked confused. “Wait..”, I told her as I peeked around the corner.

“Are you really sure it'll be fine?”, Kikwang asked. “You know, you can always give up if you can't take it.”, GD said. “Same goes for you Taem, you better just give up now or you'll have a hard time.”, GD added. “I don't know... There's just... something about her. I don't know what yet, but it's just-”, Taemin started before Key interrupted. “I hate her. Please just give up. For me?”, he said.

“Hate who?”, I whispered for myself as my sister came peeking around the corner with me. “Aha~ Them!”

“Just because you have it easier than me. At least she doesn't hate you the way Tsu-”, Taemin began again but stopped as
someone came running and screaming.

“Tsuuu~~~!!!”, a high-pitched voice yelled as I were about to turn around but instead got hit and fell down backwards on the concrete floor. “O-ouch...”, Fern said as she got up, rubbing her elbows. “That wasn't suppose to happen...”, she said to herself. “Goddamnit take it easy!!”, I said slightly annoyed as I got up, picking up my groceries from the floor as it fell out of my basket. “Sorry. I was just surprised to see you guys here.”, she mumbled. “What are you guys doing here anyway?”, I asked as I looked at an awkward Eri next to her.

“Grocery shopping?”, Eri replied sarcastically.

We heard a few snickering voices as everyone turned around.

. I forgot about them.

I felt my face beginning to heat up as I just wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

“Surprised to see you guys here.”, GD smirked as they walked towards us. Neither one of us said anything. “You guys having a party?”, he asked as he raised his eyebrows and looked down at out baskets. “Does it look like it?”, I replied sarcastically. “Heh~You're funny.”, he chuckled as he ruffled my hair. I could feel my sister burning holes in my neck as she glanced at me.

No one really said anything, but I could see Kikwang wave awkwardly as he had a faint smile on his face, Fern's face starting to turn red. Is she serious? Not her too?!

“So... I can see that you guys are still wearing your school uniforms.. How come?”, GD chuckled lightly. “Because some got me into detention so I just got off school and didn't have time to change before I got here.”, I replied annoyed as I glanced at Taemin. “Yah! You're the one that started it, not me!”, he raised his voice. “Me?! You're the one who-” “Okay okay, calm down, cut it out! We're in a public place, at least behave. Geez.”, GD said annoyed as he got in between us. Taemin and I just glanced at each other annoyed.

“So... Wait!”, GD started again but stopped as he got a shocked expression on his face. “You guys can cook right?”, he asked again. “Uuh... yeah?”, I answered confused. Why the weird question? “Well, I can, not Momo.”, I corrected. I felt someone punch my arm hard, almost making me drop the basket again. “Ouch! Why did you do-”, I looked at my sister s GD interrupted again.

“Good, mind having us over for dinner?”, he gave us a bright smile. “No!” “Yes!”, my sister and I said at the same time. I looked at her as if she just lost her mind. “What?!”, I asked her in disbelief. “No, we don't mind!”, she said happily as she smiled at him. “Yes we do!!”, I argued. “No, we don't.”, my sister said again. “I'm the one cooking, not you,
I mind!!”, I said annoyed. “You just have to make some more of the same thing, that won't take so much extra time, will it?”, my sister shrugged. “What the- How can you possibly know?! It's a lot of work for me! Of course you won't mind, you never do anything! You just sit there waiting?!”, I snapped at her.

I have a feeling I'm losing my temper so easily these days...

“Jesus Christ! Can't you just do something without whining for once?!”, my sister said annoyed. “Without whining?! Are you-” “Geez guys, don't fight.”, GD suddenly said as he got in between us. “It's okay, no need to do do extra work, we'll be fine.”, he smiled. “But Key here is a great cook!”, he added as he turned to face a shocked Key. “What?!”, Key yelled. “And you think I'll cook together with him?”, I scoffed. “Well, I'm done. I'm going to the check out, if you want something more you can buy it yourself.”, I said as I walked off.

There's no way in hell I'm having them over in my house, let alone cook for them!! Never, ever in my life!!


~*~*~*~*~