Chapter 14

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

After lunch break/next class [Tsurashi's POV]

The teacher started taking the attendance as he said the students name, one after one other with the students responding with a bored “here”. “Shim Hyunseung?” “Here.” “Shin Sooyoung?” “Here” “Song Eri?” “....” “Song Eri?”, the teacher repeated. No answer. “he looked up from his papers as he called her name once again. “Any Song Eri here?”, he asked confused as he scanned the classroom.

Eri's not here? I asked myself as I looked to my right, and indeed, her seat was empty. “Yah, where's your friend?”, Taemin nudged my arm. “I... I don't know?”, I answered just as confused. “Well, no...Eri...”, the teacher mumbled for himself as he made a note in his papers.

I quickly pulled out my phone, typing a new text to Eri, asking where she was.


To: Eripon
From: Tsurashi


Yaah!! Where the hell are you?!


To my surprise, it didn't take so long until I got a reply.

To: Tsurashi-unnie
From: Eri


Home.

Uuh.... okaay... And may I ask why?

To: Eripon
From: Tsurashi


What are you doing home?! Skipping classes?!

To: Tsurashi-unnie
From: Eri


You don't have to be so mad all the time.
And no, I'm not feeling too well.


Aish?! This kid?!

I put my phone down on my desk with a loud thud, making a few people stare at me and Taemin jump slightly in surprise, his hand placed on his heart.

“Jesus christ!”, he said with a shocked face. “Sorry.”, I mumbled annoyed. “So... You're apologizing now?”, he grinned at me. “What?”, I asked confused, still annoyed. “You barely do that. You're slowly developing into a human being, isn't that nice?”, he smiled at me as he gave me a light pat on my head. “Yaah!!”, I yelled loudly as I quickly jerked his hand away angrily. He just chuckled at me. Chuckled.

“Who the hell do you think you are?!”, I yelled again. “Tsurashi, Taemin.”, the teacher suddenly said in a loud, serious voice as he looked our way. “What?!”, I accidently snapped at him. He gave me a pissed look. “Shiet...”, I hissed. “You're in trouble now.”, Taemin smiled at me as he nudged my arm again. I just grabbed his arm, my nails digging into his skin as he yelped in a low voice. “Yaaah!!!”, the teacher yelled on top of his lungs, all the students seemed to jump in surprise. “Tsurashi. Taemin. Detention!!”, he yelled angrily as he pointed at both of us. “What?!”, Taemin and I yelled in unison. “You heard me, after class. You probably got stuff behind you anyway the way you work.”, the teacher added in an annoyed voice as he turned back to the board, continuing to write down stuff about... something.

“This is all your fault!”, I hissed at Taemin as I hit his side with my elbow. “Yah?! What was that for?! You're the one who started it!”, he hissed back. “
I'm the one who started it?! Are you serious?! It was you wh-” “Tsurashiiiii!!!!!!!”, the teacher screamed loudly as he threw his book hard onto his desk with a loud bang. “W-what?”, I asked dumbfounded. “Out of this classroom, now!”, he yelled again. “W-wha-” “Now!!” “Okay okay, geez.” I quickly collected my stuff as I grabbed my bag and walked out the classroom.

“Thanks a lot Lee Taemin.”, I muttered out loud as I leaned against a wall in the corridors. I opened my bag and teared out a paper from my notebook, tearing it apart angrily at every word that left my mouth. “ing. Idiot. Stupid. Moron. Bastard. . Lee. Tae. Min!! Aaaargghh?!?!”, I threw all the small pieces on the floor as I stepped on them, wishing they would take more damage than it actually did.

I heard laughter as steps approached me but quickly stopped. “What are you doing here?”, a female voice asked surprised. “Don't you have class?”, she asked again. I looked up at the source of the voice, only to find Fern and.... what's his name again?

“Yes I do.”, I answered honestly. “But... why are you out here in the corridors stepping on paper pieces?”, she asked confused. “Because 
someone got me detention and kicked out of class, that's why!!”, I answered angrily. “Who?”, the guy asked. “Your friends.”, I huffed as I crossed my arms. “Taeminnie?”, he asked again. I cringed at the given nickname. “Y-yes.”, I replied disgusted as I shivered.

“Why? What did he do?”, Fern asked. “That goddamn bastard called me stupid, then I just asked him who the hell he think he is and then the teacher suddenly got involved and he gave us detention and then Taeyang said that it was my fault so I hit him, and then he yelled at me that I was the one who started it and then the teacher got pissed at me again and yelled at me and here I am now thanks to that ing idiot Taecyeon?!?!”, I yelled as I kicked the wall.

“Tsurashi!!! That's it, principal's office, now!!”, the teacher suddenly opened the door as he yelled at me again. “What did I do this time?!”, I yelled confused. “Now!!”, the teacher yelled once again as he pointed in the direction of the principal's office. “Fine.”, I muttered annoyed as I kicked the ground.

Principal's office;

I knocked lightly on the door as I peeked inside. “Hello?”, I said in a low voice. “Yes? How may I help you?”, the principal asked as e looked up from his papers. “Mr. Shin said I was suppose to see you.”, I answered honestly. “No idea why tho...”, I added as I stepped inside and took a seat in front of his desk...


Meanwhile... [Fern's POV]

“What's with her all of a sudden?”, I asked myself out loud. Kikwang just shrugged. “I feel sorry for Taemin tho. He's probably gonna have a hard time...”, he answered. “What? A hard time? Why?”, I asked confused. “Huh? Oh, nothing. Hehe.”, he shook his head as he laughed nervously. “If you say so...”, I replied as I eyed him suspiciously.

“So... You hungry?”, Kikwang suddenly asked as he looked at me with a smile. “Hungry? I'm always hungry but it's not lunch yet?”, I replied confused. “So? Let's go eat somewhere!”, he said happily as he linked his arm in mine and started running. “Wha- Where are we going?!”, I asked shocked, or maybe more surprised? “You'll see!”, he grinned at me as he winked.

Is he taking me on a date or....? No. Probably not. He would never. We're just friends... right?

~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] So... Somehow I managed to things up and suddnly nothing goes as planned.... OTL
Let's just hope I can figure stuff out without changing too much....

Subscribe? Comments?? TT__TT