Chapter 8 - The annoying jerk

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Momo's POV

Great. School just ended and everyone got other plans... What the hell am I suppose to do now?! I sighed as I kicked the ground. I don't really know where I'm heading, I just walked where ever my legs were taking me, which means that I ended up downtown at a coffee shop. Ordering a latte, I took a seat in the back.

I just sat there, playing with my phone as I heard the bell by the door chime, making me look up automatically. "Don't I know that guy?", I said for myself. I saw him look right at me as he smiled and waved. Okay... So I do know him? But who is he?

He made his order as he grabbed the mug and walked over to me, sitting right across my table. "Hello!", he greeted happily. "H-hello?", I stuttered confused as I slowly but my phone down from my face. He didn't say anything else, just took a sip from his mug. "Excuse me but... Do I know you?", I asked both confused and embarrassed. "Kwon Jiyong, but you can call me GD. I sit next to you in school?", he laughed. "Oh... right.", I let out an embarrassed laugh. "Momo, right?", he asked. "Uuhh... yeah." "How you doing?", he asked before he took another sip. "Huh?", I said confused. He just laughed at me. "How are you?", he asked again. "Oh... Just fine. I guess?", I shrugged. "You guess?", he asked confused, I just nodded. "Something bothering you?", he asked again.

"I'm sorry but... I barely know you, and you barely know me, so please don't talk to me like you've known me forever.", I said as I was about to leave before he grabbed my wrist. "Can I get to know you then?", I asked as he looked up at me puppy eyes. I'm sorry but right now, he's just the cutest guy I've ever seen. "W-what do yo-", I stuttered. "Can I get to know you better then? You seem like a nice person.", he laughed slightly as he stood up, putting his arm around my shoulders.

"First of all, don't touch me.", I said slightly annoyed as I removed his arm. "Second, I'm not nice.", I said as I made my way out the coffee shop. I heard running steps approach me and just as I turned around he almost ran right into me. "What?!", I snapped at him. "A tough girl, huh?", he smirked at me. "I like you more already.", he added as he, once again, placed his arm around my shoulders. "Didn't I tell you not to touch me?", I said again as I tried to remove his arm but he refused to. "Yes you did.", he admitted. "Then why are you touching me?", I asked annoyed. "Because I never said that I would listen to you.", he grinned. "That's a good first impression to a girl.", I scoffed. "What?", he asked confused. "If you want to find a girl who actually likes you, you shouldn't say you won't listen to her.", I said as I took this as my chance to remove his arm, backing away from him before I turned around, walking my own way.

It felt like someone was following me and as as I stopped to look behind me, I was right. That.. Jiyong-guy again.

"Could you please stop following me?", I tried to ask politely. "Nope." "Why not?" "I won't stop following you around until you agree to get to know me.", he smiled brightly at me. "Why would I want to get to know you? You're an idiot.", I sighed as I turned around again. I saw him run up to me as he we walked side by side. "That's exactly the reason!", he said. "What? Because you're an idiot?", I asked confused. "No, because you think I am one. But I'm not.", he replied. "Yeah right you're not.", I answered sarcastically. "You better get to know me to find out if I am or not.", he grinned at me as he was about to put his arm around me again. "Put your arm around me one more time and I'll chop of every limb you have, one by one with a butterknife."

"Sorry.", he apologized. "But really thought, why do you refuse to get to know me? I'm a pretty awesome person you know?", he tried to convince me. "Because I have no interest in you, and you're annoying.", I muttered. "It's more like you want to get to know me than I want to get to know you.", I added. "Maybe.", he shrugged. "Why do you want to get to know me anyway? Don't you just think I'm an annoying yelling too much?", I asked honestly. "That's what I like about you.", he smiled at me. "That doesn't make sense?" "Well, I'm guessing that you're always like this towards people you care about because you're too embarrassed to actually show that you care?", he grinned at me. "What the-" "So I'm right.", I said to himself. "You're a jerk." "A jerk you want to get to know because this jerk isn't a jerk." "What are you even talking about?", I asked confused. "Go out on a date with me!", he said. "What?!", I yelled shocked. "Okay... not a date but... Hang out! Get to know me for once! At least give me a chance?", he asked again. "Why do you want me to get to know you so bad?" "Because you were the first person to catch my eye and I feel like there's something special about you, and I wanna find out.", he replied seriously. "Something special about me? Not really." "Plus you're really cute!", he smiled. "Wha-", I didn't even know what to say as I cut myself off, turning my face away as I felt a blush making its way to my face.

"So... Once?", he asked again. "Fine!", I almost yelled. "Good, give me your number!", he said happily as he handed me his phone. "No way I'm giving you my number!", I refused. "Well, I'm not giving you mine because I know you'll never text." Well... he got a point. I didn't say anything, just grabbed the phone from his hand angrily as I quickly typed in my number, handing it back to him. "Now leave me alone.", I said as I kept walking ahead of him. "I'll call you later, okay?", I could hear him yell from behind.

What have I just gotten myself into...

~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] Not really anything to say... Please comment~!! Heheh