Chapter 3 - There is no better friend than a sister... Right?

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

After school [Fern's POV]

Momo and I waited patiently by the school's front gate for the other two that just refused to show up...

"Uuugh~ Where are theeey?!", I whined as I crouched down on the ground. "Calm down, it's only been like... five minutes?", Momo said as she looked at the watch. "Do you know how long five minutes are?! I can watch like... 1½ music videos in that time?!" Momo just sighed as she leaned against one of the pillars.

"Unniiiiiie~!!" I recognized that, sometimes too cheerful, voice from a distance. "Yah! Are we suppose to wait all day because you can't keep track of time?!", Momo scolded her. ".... Didn't you just tell me to calm down because I got annoyed that it took them so long?", I asked her confused. "What? I never said that. You must've dreamed that.", Momo replied. "Yah... where's that person that people say look like me but isn't as cool as me?", Momo asked as she looked around. "You mean your sister?", I asked with a chuckle, she just nodded. "She went home after lunch... I thought you knew.", Eri said. "Home? Why?", I asked confused as we started walking down the street.

"Well, after she walked away I found her in the classroom, she said something with 'I don't feel too good' and 'see you tomorrow'.", Eri shrugged. "Oh...", I nodded slowly. "Well, my food better be finished when I get home.", Momo suddenly exclaimed. "You're not worried?", Eri asked confused. "Worried? Why would I? Well... I'm worried about my food not being cooked, that's all.", Momo shrugged. "Aish.. You guys are always like that.", I sighed. "What?", she asked cluelessly. "Anyway, I better be going! I slacked off too much during the classes today, I have some catching up to do!", I said as I quickened my pace. "Slacking off? You? I think not. You probably spent all time staring at your 'angel', am I right?", Eri teased. Well... She might be right. Not that I'll admit that thought. "Me? Don't you come to me and accuse me for doing stuff!! I'm your unnie, show some respect!", I huffed. She just laughed at me. Laughed. At me. How dare she?!

"Well, unnie, then you better hurry up if you're gonna catch up on everything until tomorrow morning!", Eri joked. "Psst! I can learn everything in less than an hour!", I said as I waved them off. "I'll be at your house in an hour and a half then!!", I heard Eri yell after me. "You better be finished studying by then!!", she added.

What did I just get myself into....

Tsurashi's POV

School should've ended half an hour ago... That means unnie's home soon, right? I probably need to start cooking her damn food or else she'll yell at me... again.

I sighed loudly as I got off my bed, throwing the covers off of me, swinging my legs over the edge of my bed. I tried to rub the sleepiness out of my eyes as I let out a yawn. "I do not feel like doing anything.... at all...", I whispered for myself, and before I knew it, my back hit the bed once again and I fell right asleep...

Momo's POV

I unlocked the front door and stepped inside, kicking off my shoes and throwing my bag aside. Why am I not smelling food?

"Tsurashi!!", I yelled as I stepped further inside. "Yaah!!" I walked into the living room, then the kitchen, nothing. "Tsuuuuu!!!!!" No answer. "Yaaah!!! Kwon Tsurashi!! You better come down here and cook me food!! I'm starving!!!!" Nothing. I let out an annoyed sigh as I walked with heavy steps up the stairs.

"She better not be sleeping or else I'm gonna- Yaaaah!!!!!", I opened her bedroomdoor to find her asleep. All spread out all over her bed. I walked over to her bed as I grabbed her pillow, hitting her all over as hard as possible. She didn't say anything, just tried to cover herself. "Wake uup!!!!" I yelled again, hitting her a few more times. "Noow!! I'm starving!! Cook for me!!" I threw the pillow onto the floor as I grabbed her ankle, pulling her out of bed as she hit the floor loudly.

"Ouch! What the- Why did you do that?!", she said as she finally sat up, rubbing her head and elbows. "You didn't cook for me.", I answered honestly. She just sighed loudly. "What? You told me you would cook food for me once we get home, so where is it?", I asked innocently. "Do you think I would cook for you if you keep hitting me all the time?!", she raised her voice slightly. "I did not hit you!! You lie so much all the time, do you know that?!? I've never hit another human being, ever!!", I yelled at her. I really haven't, okay?

"Fine.", she sighed as she got up. "What do you want?", she asked as she slowly walked towards the staircase. "You're such a nice sister, you know that!!", I smiled brightly. "I know, but you're not.", she mumbled. "What?!", I yelled back at her as I grabbed her wrist harshly. "Just kidding, just kidding!! You're the nicest sister on Earth!!", she apologized. "I know!", I replied happily.

Tsurashi's POV

"I want salmon. Fry salmon to me. Now.", Momo commanded. Nicest sister on Earth, my . I walked towards the freezer with heavy steps, taking out some frozen salom and put them into some hot water, letting the ice melt. As I was walking around the kitchen, taking out pans, knives, spatuals and other stuff, she just sat there at the kitchen table. With her phone.

"You're not gonna help at all, are you?", I asked. She looked up form her phone right at me. "I can't cook. I'm just the taster. I taste what you cook.", she replied honestly, ending with a huge, creepy smile. "Fine...", I sighed again as I let some butter melt into the pan.

"Is it done soon?", Momo asked. "I haven't even started yet?!" "Well, hurry up then. I'm starving." She's never gonna change... Is she?

15 minutes later

"Done! Are you happy now?", I asked as I put the plate in front of her at the table. "Took you long enough.", was all she said before she started eating. 

Once she were done eating, she just put the plate into the sink and made her way to the living room.

"You're not gonna wash that?", I asked her. "You cooked the food, you do the dishes.", she said. "What the- Are you never gonna help me around here?!", I snapped at her. "I don't know how to do anything, how am I supposed to help?!", she yelled back at me. "You don't even know how to wash plates?!" "No?!" "I wash, you dry, okay?", I said sternly. She just stared at me with an unamused expression before giving in. "Fine.", she muttered. "You do know how to dry stuff, right?", I asked as she followed me into the kitchen. "Yes, I'm not stupid!"

Sure.... not stupid. At all. Ugh, sisters....


~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] Double update!! Heheh. I got really bored and decided to update again, not such a long chapter but I hope you enjoy it anyway, hehe...