Chapter 4

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Eri's POV

Omomomomomo shiiiiiiiit!!!!! I'm gonna be late again?!?! Why can't they just wake me up if I oversleep?!?!

I threw off the blanket and hurried to the bathroom, washin my face, brushing my teeth, fixing my hair and chaning into my school uniform, all at the same time. I should get a prize for this. Even if it felt like I was starving to death, I had no time to eat any breakfast, I just ran down the stairs, out the door and towards the school as fast as my legs would take me.

As soon as I opened the door to the classroom, I literaly collapsed. I should really work on my cardio.
I felt eyes stare at me as I were lying there, facedown on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Uumm... Eri? You okay?" I heard someone ask she they poked me. "I-I'm ...f-fine.", I breathed heavily. "Well... You should really get up. The floor is dirty.", they said as they helped me up. I looked up through my bangs and I think I'm going to hit the floor again. "K-K-K-K-Kibum!", I squealed. "Huh?", he looked at me confused. I felt my face heat up as I qucikly bowed towards him and hurried over to Tsurashi's seat. I grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her like crazy.

"Wowowow!! What the hell are you doing?!", she yelled at me as she grabbed my hands to make me stop. "Didn't you see what just happened?!", I hissed in her ear. "Ouch! Not so loud!", she quickly turned her head away, her one hand covering her ear. "And yes, I did. The new guy got up just as I was about to.", she replied. "Exactly.", I hissed again. "....So?", she asked me confused. "So?! You know I like him! It's a big deal to me!!", I half whispered-half yelled at her. "You've known him... for what? A day? Not even that, you don't even know him.", she questioned. "Ever heard about love at first sight?! Geez, you can be annoying at times.", I mumbled the last part as I took my own seat, crossing my arms above my chest as I pouted angrily.

I could see Kibum taking his seat next to mine in the corner of my eye. I would probably go crazy by now, but I was too mad to even care.

"Hey"

Okay, I take that back. Asdfghjkl he talked to me first?!

"H-hey", I stuttered awkwardly as I sat up normally. I could see him look back and forth between me and Tsurashi. What's up now? She's gonna steal him from me? Is that why she acts so cold whenever I talk about him?

"You and your friend had a fight?", he suddenly asks. "What?", I asked confused. "Wha- No! Sorry, I didn't mean to... jump to conclusions or anything I just... yeeah... Sorry.", he scratched the back of his head awkwardly. "Oh, no! It's okay, don't worry.", I let out an awkward giggle. "And maybe. I don't know. She just really get to me at times.", I sighed. "Trust me, I know.", he laughed. "Key by the way!", he added as he held out his hand. Am I suppose to... shake his hand now? I awkwardly, and slowly, reached for his hand in an awkward handshake. "E-Eri.", I stuttered slightly embarrassed. "But I thought your name wa-" "Kibum? Yes, it is, but you can call me Key.", he cut me off. "Oh..." Eri what are you suppose to say now?! Keep the conversation alive damnit!! You might not get aother chance like this?!

"So-", both Key and I said in unison. "S-sorry.", I apologized embarrassed. "Wha- No! My bad, sorry. You first.", he said politely. Handsome, cute,y and polite, can it get better? I think not.

"I-.... didn't really have anything to say. ....Sorry.", I said honestly. He just laughed at me and please floor, swallow me up.... Now?!
"Are you usually this.... How do you explain it...", he said as he tried to figure out the right word. "Weird? Annoying?", I gave as suggestions. "Hmm... I wouldn't call you annyoing, but weird, yes.", he laughed. I just let out a small fake laugh as I tried to look away. Not really what I wanted him to call me but.... At least he talked to me, right?

"Not the bad type of weird tho! The good type of weird!", he tried to correct himself. "Don't worry.", I waved it off awkwardly. "Can I ask you something without it sounding weird?", Key suddenly asked. "Uumm.. sure? What is it?", I asked back. "How old are you?", he asked as he had this weird expression on his face. "16, why?", I replied slightly confused. "16? Did you skip a class?", he asked surprised. "Yeah...?" "Huh.", he nodded for himself. "Why do you ask?", I asked him slightly curious. Does he like younger girls? Or does he like noonas? If he likes noonas I'm gonna kill him.

"You just looked so young to me, that's all.", he shrugged with an slight giggle. Cutest giggle I've ever heard. "Is that a bad thing?", I asked again. "No, don't worry.", he smiled at me. He smiled me. God I love you. "So-", just as he was about to say something, the teacher entered the classroom. "Okay class, take your seats! Sorry I'm late, I was in a meeting.", the teacher apologized. Well you better apologize. You interrupted my and Key's conversation. Ugh.


~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] Yet another chapter up~!! I work so much, don't I? Hehehe. Barely any readers tho. Pretty short chapter, but I just wanted to write something before I went to sleep, hope you like it~!!