Chapter 11 - First date?‏

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Eri's POV

It was finally Saturday and I couldn't be more excited! Nervous as hell, but still excited.
I threw the covers off of me as I happily ran downstairs, putting some bread into the toaster as I took out all the other stuff from the fridge.

Finishing my breakfast, I ran back upstairs. What am I suppose to wear...?

It probably took a couple hours before I were finished, it feels like I'm doing too much... Am I? I don't want to be 'over-dressed'?
.... I should probably change into something a bit... casual.

And so another hour of two passed before I settled with simple, but cute floral dress. If it could've been that easy to begin with...
 
I sat in the living room, watching some random drama to make the time pass by quicker. The clock finally hit seven and I just waited for that knock on the door, which never came. An hour already passed as the next episode started. Maybe he just lost track of time?
 
I picked up my phone as I were about to send him a text, but changed my mind in the last second. Do I seem to desperate? I mean... it's only one hour? It's not that bad, right? I could've easily done the same without knowing.
 
Instead, I opened a new text and started typing.
 
To: Tsurashi-unnie
   From: Eri
Hey, if a guy is an hour late on the first date, should I text or not?
I don't wanna seem too desperate.
 
It took a while before I heard my phone chime as I quickly opened the text.
 
From: Tsurashi-unnie
   To: Eripon
 I thought you didn't talk to me?
 
What? Why wouldn't- Oh. Right.
 
To: Tsurashi-unnie
    From: Eri
Oh, right. I forgot. Sorry.
 
Just as I sent my reply, I got a new text.
 
From: Tsurashi-unnie
    To: Eripon
But if you happen to,
I just wanna say that you probably should text,
but I also wanna say; Told you so.
 
What the hell?!
 
To: Tsurashi-unnie
    From: Eri
That's exactly the reason I don't talk to you.
 
Should I really text him? I mean... She told me I should, but on the other hand, she's the one that doesn't want me to be with Key...
 
From: Tsurashi-unnie
    To: Eripon
You're still texting me tho, if that's considered 'talking'.
And that's just because I don't want you bawling for a week
straight because some you just met gave you false hopes.
 
To: Tsurashi-unnie
    From: Eri
And I won't text you anymore so don't worry, just gonna say this. 
?! How can you even call him that?! You don't even know him?! .
 
From: Tsurashi-unnie
    To: Eripon
And neither do you.
And if anyone's a here, it's that 'boyfriend' of yours.
 
To: Tsurashi-unnie
    From: Eri
Why do you even call him stuff like that?!
And I do know him so don't say that I don't.
 
From : Tsurashi - unnie
    To : Eripon
You've been texting with me for almost the past hour,
and my guess is that he's not there yet and haven't even contacted you, am I right?
 
Oh, so she's gonna act all smart now too?!
 
To: Tsurashi-unnie
    From : Eri
Why do even care? He has his reasons.
And  thought I said that I'm not gonna talk with you anymore, stop texting me.
 
From : Tsurashi-unnie
    To : Eripon
Told you so.
And btw, you're the one that keeps texting me, I'm just answering your texts.
 
Fine. I won't answer you.
 
....
 
Uuuuuugggghhhh?!?!?! I swear, I'm just a second away from losing my mind. First Key, then her. that , I'm going to sleep. It's already past nine anyway.
 
Just as I changed into my pajamas,  washed my face, tied up my hair, I walked back down into the kitchen, grabbig the whole box of ice cream from the freeze along with a spoon, walking back into the living room away as I put on some sappy drama on the TV.
 
I can't sleep anyway, and ive heard that ice cream usually cheers a girl up in these depressing moments, might as well try and see.
 
I heard my doorbell ring as I groaned loudly,  using the back off my hand to wipe away the ice cream around my mouth as I walked towards the front door with heavy steps, the box of ice cream never leaving my arms.
 
Who the hell ring my goddamn doorbell at 10pm?!
 
I unlocked the door quickly as I slowly opened the door.
 
"H-hey! Sorry I-"
 
"So now is about time to show up, huh?", I automatically said in a y tone. "Y-yeah... Sorry about that.", he stuttered embarrassed as he avoided eye contact. I just rolled my eyes as I were about to close the door, but Key's goddamn foot were in the way?!
 
"What?!", I yelled angrily. "Are you mad at me?", he asked in a cute voice as he gave me the puppy-look. "The hell do you think?! You're three hours late and don't even say anything?!", I yelled frustrated as I tried to push the door closed but he was; obviously,  stronger than me. "I'm sorry, but I can explain!", he said as I sneaked inside.

"I don't want to hear your goddamn excuses. N
ow leave me alone! My ice cream is melting.", I said annoyed as I tried to push him out the door with one arm. "Are you eating a whole box of ice cream... alone?", he asked as he looked at me confused. "Yes, now leave!" "Wow... I didn't mean to do that to you.", he said in a low voice. "What does that even mean?!" "I'm sorry, but something really important came up and I didn't know it would take so long, I ca-", he started rambling. "So you couldn't at least send me a text?", I scoffed. "I'm sorry, like I said I was rea-" "If you didn't want to go you could've just said so, Tsurashi were right anyway.", I mumbled. "What? What did she say?! Did she make stuff up again?!", he raised his voice. "That's what I thought she did, but apparently she didn't.", I sighed. "What did sh-", he started again as I pushed him out the door. "I appreciate that you took your time with me thought, I guess it was fun as long it lasted.", I shrugged. "I'll text you, okay? Don't eat too much ice cream, you'll get fat!" "Gee, thanks. Just what I needed...", I sighed as I slowly closed my door again, hitting my back against the door as I slowly slid down onto the floor.

~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] ...yeeeah. Didn't really go as planned...
               Maybe not much of a chapter, but I've been totally cluless of what to write but I just felt like I had to update... OTL