Chapter 13 - Second chance?

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Lunch break [Eri's POV]

Everyone sat at their regual spots in the cafeteria, only difference that... "Why is everyone so quiet?", Tsurashi suddenly asked. Everyone just looked at her, no answer. 
 
Why is everyone else so quiet tho?
 
I saw Key and his friends walk over to us, taking a seat, but just as they, or he, sat down, I just got up and walked away. Dealing with him is the last thing I want right now.

I tried to walk away with quick steps, out the cafeteria and just-, Anywhere is fine, really.

I heard Key call my name and I automatically let out an annoyed sighed as I tried to quicken my pace. "Yah!! Eri, wait up!!", I heard him yell form behind as his steps started to approach faster. I started to run as I took the next turn to the right, then left, and right, and so on as I tried to lost him but he wouldn't give up.

I felt my heart beat faster as I were breathing heavily. Can't he just stop following me already?! I started to slow down as my legs refused to keep my pace, I felt him grab my wrist as I tried to pull away but I were too weak.

"W-what?!", I stuttered as I tried to catch my breath again. "D-don't... run...away.", he said in between heavy breaths. "What do you want?!", I snapped at him. "Well, someone got a y attitude!", he grinned at me. I just scoffed. "We need to talk tho, come with me.", he said as he tried to dragged me away but I refused to follow. "What now?", he rolled his eyes as he looked at me with an annoyed gaze. "I don't want to, let me go.", I said in a monotone. "Don't be like this and just follow me!", he said annoyed as he jerked my arm and started to drag me away, litterally.

"Yaah!! Let go!! I have nothing to say to you anyway!!", I yelled as I tried to get out of his grip. "But I've got stuff to say to you, so stop fight back and just be a good girl and follow me.", he said in a calm voice as he dragged me out back.

"What?", I muttered as he finally let go of me. "Still mad?", he asked with a worried expression as he bit his lower lip gently. "Don't do that.", I said as I gave him a disgusted expression. He looked so cute tho. "You didn't answer my question.", he pouted sadly. "And you think you acting all cute will help any better?!", I snapped at him. "I just thouht that you..", He whispered as he pointed his two index fingers together. It does help tho... But it's not like I'm gonna admit that.

"What do you want anyway?", I sighed annoyed as I crossed my arms. "I want you to give me second chance.", he said seriously. "A second chance?", I repeated, he just nodded. "Why would I?" "Because I know I made a huge mistake the first time, but I were really busy, this thing came up and I had to hurry, I didn't know that it would take so long and I were going to text you but I had no time and-", he started rambling. "What thing?", I asked. "Huh?", he uttered confused. "What thing came up that were so important that you couldn't even take thirty seconds to send a mere text?", I asked again. "T-that-....." "You just made that up, didn't you?", I raised an eyebrow. "No! Okay yes, maybe... But I can explain!!", he confessed. "You already got your chance to explain, why make something up?! How can I even trust what you say if you make up everything you say?!", I raised my voice.

"Because I was scared!", he yelled back at him. "W-what?", I asked confused. "What do you even have to be scared of?!", I asked confused. "I like you. I really do. And when I where at home last Saturday, I-... I don't know, all these.. weird thoughts got into my mind and I got really confused and scared. And-", he started rambling again. "Scared of what?", I asked again. "Scared that I'll screw up and you'd hate me.", he said sincerely "Well... you did, so what difference does it make?", he shrugged. "I-... I know.. That's why I want to try and make it up to you.", he said with a sad look on his face. "How can you possibly make it up to me?!", I snapped again. "A date. A real one. I swear, I will show up this time!!", he said as he grabbed both my hands. "How can I evern trust you this time if I know you lied last time?", I looked at him skeptically. "Because I were too stupid last time and only thought about myself.", he said almost in a monotone.

I just stared at him as I could tell he waited for an answer. What should I do?! I want to, but on the other hand it might be better if I say no?

~~~~
[A/N] A really short chapter/update, but my mind have been... I don't even know. I'm working on the next chapter already, don't know when it'll be finished tho!! ><