Chapter 5

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

After class [Key's POV]

"Umma!!", I could hear Taemin squeal as he ran over from his seat. "What?", I asked slightly annoyed. "Guess what I found out?", he grinned at me. "How the hell am I suppose to know?" "No need to get so mad.", he pouted sadly. "I'm not mad.", I sighed. "Sure you're not. I'll leave you alone for a while, okay? I need to find Kiki-hyung.", he smiled brightly as he ran out the classroom. "K-Kiki...hyung?", I said for myself as I shook my head, there's something weird with that kid, I swear.

"Yaah!! Eripon!!" I heard someone yell across the classroom. It's that weird girl again that sits next to Taemin. I looked up as I saw Eri in the front of the classroom, holding something in her hands. "Eripon?", I whispered for myself as I stared at her. And with my luck, apparently she heard me as she turned to look at me  with a blush slowly making it's way to her face. And as I awkward as I am, I just waved at her. Waved? Seriously? Ugh.

"Got it!", that weird girl said as she ran up to Eri, taking whatever she held in her hands. "Wha-", Eri said confused as she turned to look at the weirdo again. "Yah!", she yelled at her angrily. Yell at her how much you want, I don't mind. What is it that they're fighting over anyway?

"Give that baack!!!", Eri yelled as she ran after her around the classroom. "Why?! It's mine!!", the weirdo said as she held it above her head. "Okay, now that's just mean. Are you mocking me because I happen to be shorter than you?", Eri said in a y tone. I just chuckled. A bit too loud maybe...

Both their eyes turned to stare at me. 

"Uuhh...", was everything that came out of me. What am I suppose to say anyway?! They both looked at me weird as they slowly turned their heads away again, going back to what they were doing.

Well... that was awkward. I should probably go check up on Taemin. Who knows, he might have gotten himself into trouble the way he acts...

Tsurashi's POV

"Did you see the way he looked at me?!", Eri suddenly said way too excited. ".... The way he looks at everyone?", I replied skeptically. "No!", she hissed as she hit my arm. "It's not the same as he looks at everyone! It was special... It was-, He-, Oh my god those brown orbs just swallowed me up alive!!" "If you just tried to make it sound romantic, you kinda failed." 

Eri just huffed, making a few ugly faces as she mumbled incoherent words. "You can be really childish at time, do you know that?", I sighed before I patted her shoulder lightly before taking my seat again. "Am not!", she stuck her tounge out at me. I just chuckled as I shook my head. "I have a feeling he doesn't like me.", I suddenly said. "Who doesn't like you?", Eri asked as she jumped onto my desk. "You're crush." "Why wouldn't he like you? He like me, he would obviously like you too. But he likes me more.", she answered. "Gee, thanks, that helped a lot.", I said sarcastically.

"I'm hungry.", she suddenly said. "Changing subject?", I asked slightly amused. "Yees!!", she said cheerfully as she jumped back down just as the bell rang, I hope this class will be over soon, I can't wait for lunch!", she said happily as she skipped over to her seat.

Sometimes that kid is just too happy...


Lunch break [Taemin's POV]

"Yah, you never told me what you found out before, you just ran away.", Key told me just as we sat down. "Oh, yeah, I just heard that that... What's her name again?", I said as I tried to remember her name. "You know the girl who sits next to you?", I tried to explain instead. "Eri?", Key asked confused. "Yeah! That's her name!" "What about her?", Key asked confused again as he started eating. "Apparently she has this crush on you.", I shrugged before I started eating. "What? Really?", Key sounded surprised. "Yeah, she was talking with Tsurashi this morning, she-", I continued before Key cut me off. "So that's her name!", he suddenly outburst. "Who's name?", Kikwang asked confused. "The weirdo.", Key replied. "Weirdo?", The three of us said in unison as me looked at Key. "Yeah, that Tsunami-girl.", Key shrugged. "Tsunami? You mean Tsurashi?", I asked him. "Yeahyeah, the same.", Key waved it off.

"Anyway, they were talking and I heard Eri say something about 'love at first sight'.", I said amused. I could hear Key choke on his food as he quickly reached for his waterbottle. "Hey guys, let's play a game!", Jiyong suddenly said amused. "A game?", Kikwang and I said in unison while Key were busy coughing. "You up for it?", Jiyong asked again as he looked at everyone. "Sure, I'm in.", Key shrugged, me and Kikwang just joining in.

"Good, Key!", Jiyong said as I turned to stare at Key all serious. "What?", Key asked confused.

"Truth or dare?"

~*~*~*~*~

[A/N] Another lame update is uuup~!! Another short chapter.... OTL