Chapter 15

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Detention [Tsurashi's POV]

All the classes were over and Taemin and I sat alone in the empty classroom.

“This is all your fault.”, I muttered as I tried to finish up my ''homework'' (more like stuff I … missed.) “Yah, you're the one that started yelling and stuff, not my fault.”, Taemin sighed. “Whose fault was it that I even started yelling?!”, I yelled as I turned around and threw my eraser at him. “Yaah!! What as that for?!”, he yelled back as he grabbed the eraser from the floor. “Because you're a sstuck-up idiot, that's what it's for!”, I yelled back annoyed. “A stuck-up idiot? What did I ever do you?!”, he answered angrily. I just huffed as I turned back to my notebook and kept on writing.

“Yaah!! Tsurashi!!!”, I heard him yell behind me as I tried to ignore him. “Yaaah!!!!” “Answer me!!!” “Kwon Tsurashi!!!!!” I finally lost it and couldn't take his constant yelling anymore as I got up from my chair, grabbed my math book and walker over to him with heavy steps, throwing the book right at him as it hit his face.

“I don't know who the hell you are, what the hell you want, what the hell your problem is, but can you please, for once, just shut the up and don't talk to me!!!!”, I yelled angrily as I grabbed my school bag, walking towards the exit as I were about to leave but-

“Of course the ing door is locked?! The hell was I thinking?!”, I said out loud annoyed to myself. “Why do you hate me so much?”, I heard a low voice from behind me. I didn't answer. I heard the sound of the chair scratching against the floor as he got up from the floor, the math book in his hands.

“So now you're not even gonna answer me?”, he spoke again. I just tried to ignore him as I kept fiddling with the door, trying to get it open even thought I know very well that it won't budge. “Are you serious? First you yell at me, then you pinch me, then you yell at me again, then you throw erasers, then you yell at me again, and then you throw a ing math book in my face, then you yell at me again, and now you're not even gonna answer me?”, he said in a rather calm voice actually. I just sighed loudly.

“Didn't you hear what I just said?”, I said as I tried to keep calm. “Yes, I did.”, he answered honestly. “Maybe too well..”, I heard him mumbled afterwards. “What?!”, I snapped at him. “Yes, I heard really well what you said.”, he answered again. “Then why do you keep talking to me?!”, I asked annoyed. “I just said that I heard what you said, not that I was actually gonna do it.”, he replied with an innocent face. I just rolled my eyes as I chuckled. Unbelievable.

A somewhat awkward silence filled the room and I wasn't sure if I'm suppose to say something or not to break the awkward atmosphere.

“I still don't get why you dislike me so much.”, Taemin suddenly said. That just made it even more awkward... H just had to do that, didn't he?!

“I don't dislike you.”, I answered, not even looking at him. “You don't?”, he asked surprised. “But I thought yo-”, he added before I cut him off. “I hate you. There's a difference.” “Oh...” It went quiet again.

I leaned my back against the wall as I slid down along it and hit the floor, throwing my bag next to me as I sighed loudly.

“Why?”, Taemin suddenly spoke up again.

Does he always have to do that?! Can't he just shut up for once?! He's not making the situation any better here!? I didn't answer him tho.

“You don't even have a reason?”, he scoffed. I just sat there quietly. Pulling my legs up as I wrapped my arms around them, burying me face in my knees as I decided to shut up.

Why do I hate him tho? I don't really have a real reason to hate him, do I? But then again... Do you always need a real reason to actually hate someone? I don't know. I just have this weird feeling about him.

Eri's POV


From: Tsurashi-unnie 

  To: Eri

Yaah!! Where the hell are you?!

Huh? Why does she text me? And why do you even care for that matter.

From: Eri
To: Tsurashi-unnie

Home.

From: Tsurashi-unnie 
  To: Eri


What are you doing home?! Skipping classes?!

From: Eri
To: Tsurashi-unnie

You don't have to be so mad all the time.
And no, I'm not feeling too well.


Why does she always has to yell at me?! The hell have I done her?! Ugh. And a small lie won't hurt, right? I mean... It wasn't really a complete lie, I'm not feeling well for different reasons, but on the other side I am skipping classes, but I have my reasons why I don't want to go, and that reason is that I don't feel too well... because. Ugh.

I threw my phone at the bed as I buried my head into the pillows. I don't care if I can't breathe. At the moment I don't even want to be alive honestly.

Why did he have to do that?! A second chance?! I mean... I want to give him one but on the other side.... second chances have never really ended well for anyone. But then again... He
did say that he liked me, right? And that he knew that he made a mistake and wanted to make up for it. But.... argh?! Key why do you have to do this to me?!

You know how much I want to say yes, you know that I love yo-, like you I mean. You're doing this to me on purpose, aren't you?! You probably just want to see me cry and suffer again just like last time and- aaarrgghh?!?! I don't knooow?!?!

I grabbed my pillow as I started hitting everything near me as I suddenly screamed out loud on the top off my lungs.


“Omo! Honey, you okay?!”, my mom suddenly opened my door as she looked at me worried. “I'm fine!!!”, I yelled as I threw my pillow across the room. “You don't seem so fine to me.”, she said in a worried voice as she picked up my pillow from the floor as she walked towards my bed. “Everything okay?”, she asked again as she took a seat. “Yes.”, I muttered slightly annoyed. “What's wrong?”, my mother asked again. “Nothing's wrong?!”, I snapped at her. She just gave me the I-know-that-something's-wrong-mother-look.

“Fine. It's Key.”, I sighed loudly as I threw my back against the bed again. “Key? Oh, that guy you always talk about?”, she grinned at me. I quickly sat back up as I threw my pillow at her. “I do not!” She just gave me a sly smile. “Sure you don't.” “Mooooom”, I whined.

“So, what's up about him this time? You seem kinda upset about it.”, her voice suddenly changed from sly to sincere. “Nothing.”, I sighed. “Honey, you know that you can tell me anything, right?”, she caressed my back lightly as she gave me a small smile. “Yes, but that doesn't mean that I have to tell you everything, right?” She just sighed. “Fine. But whatever it is and whatever you do, think it through. You don't want to make a huge mistake, trust me.”, she patted my back before she stood up to leave.

Geez mom, thanks for the help. Now I'm panicking even more?! What if I make the wrong decision?! Will that up my life forever then? Aaarrgghhh?!?! Thanks a lot mom. Making my life so much easier, aren't you? I think you might have forgotten what a mom is suppose to do. They're suppose to help their kids in life, not making it harder, right? Aaaarrgghh?! . My. Life.

Key's POV

I waited by the school's gate for Taemin to come out. That kid got detention thanks to that... weird girl! What is she trying to do?! Ruin my son's perfect attendance?! God. She's just more hate-able for each day that goes by. Thank god that she wasn't my target!!

I heard light chime as I took up my phone.

From: Taemin
To: Umma <3

Are you waiting outside??
I'll be there in a few minutes, just need to get my stuff from my locker first!! ^0^


I chuckled lightly at his childish behavior. He'll never really grow up, will he? Well, I don't mind, I like him this way.

I started to kick the gravel underneath me as a reason to entertain myself until Taemin came out, humming a random melody.

“Umma~!!”, I heard a childish voice yell as I Taemin came running. “Sorry to make you wait so long...”, he pouted sadly. I just chuckled. “Don't worry, umma will always with for you.”, I grinned at him as I ruffled his hair. “Yah! Don't mess up my hair.”, he pouted angrily this time as he slapped my hand away.

We started walking slowly down the streets, the sun was already beginning to set.

“So, how'd your detention go?”, I asked as n attempt to start a conversation. “Well... I would say fine, but...”, Taemin stopped as he were thinking. “But?”, I asked. “Why did I have to have her as my target?!”, he suddenly started to whine. “What? What happened?”, I asked confused. “She's a total !! She yells at me, throw stuff at me, accuse me for things?!”, Taemin suddenly raised his voice. “Why? Throw stuff?! Accuse you for what?!”, I suddenly snapped. I wasn't mad at Taemin, I'll never be, but at
her. How can she do that to my baby?!

“She threw like... erasers, books, everything! And she yells at me and tells me to shut up?! I swear, I have the hardest target out there?! Can I change? Pleeease~!!”, Taemin begged with puppy eyes. “Hey, I'm not the one that decides that, GD's the game leader, not me.” Taemin just sighed. “Fine.”

“By the way, how's things with Eri going? I heard that you screwed up the date.”, he grinned at me. “Oh shut up! I fixed stuff! Don't worry.”, I hit him playfully. “What'd you do?”, Taemin asked curious. “I had a talk with her at lunch.” “Oh... That explains why you ran after her. I almost thought you were going crazy for a moment there.”, he chuckled lightly. “What did you tell her even?”, he added. “I don't remember, but something about 'give me a second chance', 'I made a huge mistake' then I had to come up with something fast because she didn't trust me so I said something about that I liked her or something, I don't remember. At least I got another date tho.”, I shrugged. “But now I have to figure out what to do... ugh.” Taemin just laughed at me.

“Why are you laughing?”, I asked with a serious face. “She really believed you?”, he grinned. “Seems like it?”, I shrugged. “She didn't give me a real answer to wether we're going out or not, but I swear she's gonna say yes. She fell head over heels for me, she can't resist it.”, I said confidently as I threw my arm around his shoulders. “You hungry?”, I suddenly changed the subject. “Umma, if she ever finds out that you're just playing with her, you're screwed!”, Taemin said in a serious voice but his suddenly smile told me he were just messing with me. “Oh, she won't find out. I'll just fix my dare and then dump her, she won't expect a thing.”, I shrugged again. “Really? That doesn't seem suspicious to you?”, Taemin raised an eyebrow. “Meh.”, I shrugged once again. “I'll figure something out on the way, don't worry. And you got your own problems to worry about.”, I ruffled his hair again. “Yah! Stop that!!”

~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] So I finallay updated again. And now I don't know what to write in the next chapter.... OTL Anyway, hope you liked it!! ^0^ Please leave comments and subscribe~