Chapter 2

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Lunch break [Third person's POV]

The clock hit twelve and as the bell rang people started filling up the cafeteria. Two people, sitting in their same spot, in their same seats at the same time, waiting for the other two to arrive.  

"Lunch here ...", Momo complained as she were picking at her food with the fork. "And you say that. You love food, why aren't you eating?", Fern asked as she grabbed her waterbottle. "Because I don't like this.", Momo pouted angrily. "Yaah~! You better eat up, I'm not cooking anything once we get home.", Tsurashi said as she took a seat next to her, placing her tray down carefully on the table.

"Yes you are.", Momo "comfired". Tsurashi just shook her head as she started eating. "You're gonna cook whether you want to or not, got it?", Momo hissed. Tsurashi just rolled her eyes, mumbling a few curses to herself.

"Guys, stop fighting all the time.", Fern sighed. "By the way, guess what?!", Eri exclaimed happily as she jumped up form her seat, almost flipping her tray over. "Oooh!! That reminds me, I have something to tell you guys too!!", Fern added with a huge smile. "Me first!!", Eri yelled as she raised her hand, the others couldn't help but chuckle at her still childish behavior.

"Okay so... there'sthisguyinmyclassandhe'ssodamnhawtican'tevenimeanijustsawhimandthenheand...", Eri started rambling at a fast pace as she breathed heavily. "Relax!! Take deep breaths!! Slow down!!!! Please.", Momo sighed as she rubbed her forehead. "I already have a pretty bad headache as it is.", she added. "That's because you don't eat.", Tsurashi added again. Momo just glanced at her. "You're cooking either way.", Momo mumbled.

"What happened next?!", Fern asked Eri excited. Both Momo and Tsurashi looked at her weird. "W-wait.... you can actually..." "...understand her?", They finished each other sentences. Fern and Eri just stared back at them with blank faces. A silence formed around them as they just stared at each other, blinking every now and then.

"Either way, hejus-", Eri started again before Momo and Tsurashi cut her off in unison. "Talk slowly!!" Eri just huffed slightly annoyed. "Fine.", she muttered. "Okay so, there's this guy that just started in my class an-", she started again. "It's one of them, right?!", Fern asked excited. "Oh my god, yes!! And he's so- I can't even desribe it!! He's so perfect I don't know what to do with my life anymore?! I need him. I want him. Noow!!!", Eri started breathing heavily as Fern sat by her side, just nodding and agreeing to everything she had to say.

"Didn't you also have something to say unnie?", Tsurashi asked Fern as she took a sip from her waterbottle. "Oh right.. Okay so... Actually it's pretty much the same as Eri's. Except that he was an angel sent from God himself to please me here on Earth and I just-", Fern trailed off into her own little dream world. "Yaah!! Snap out of it!", Momo snapped her fingers twice in front of her face. "S-sorry."

"Don't you guys have anything to say tho?", Eri asked. "Uum... not really?", Tsurashi replied slightly confused. "What about the transfer student? Taemin was his name, right?", Eri asked as she leaned closer. "What about him?" "He's sitting right next to you. I saw him talking to you first!!", Eri added. "What?! He talked to you first?!", Fern almost yelled. "Well... yeah. He asked to borrow a pen, what's the big deal?", Tsurashi shrugged. "He touched your stuff!!! That's a big deal!!", Fern exclaimed. "Meh."

"Guys, I don't want to interrupt your conversation now but look behind you.", Momo said as she pointed in between Eri and Fern. They slowly turned their heads as they got eyecontact with-

"My angel.", both Fern and Eri said in unison. "Ahem!", Tsurashi made a fake cough the get their attention back. "What?", Fern and Eri said in unison again. "Don't want to be a but... I don't really see the big deal here?", Tsurashi asked confused. Both Fern's and Eri's eyes grew huge. "Don't see the big deal?!", they both yelled in unison, catching everyone's attention, including "their angels".

Just as Tsurashi was about to open to say something, the clinging sound of trays hit their table, catching everyone's attention. You could hear Eri and Fern squeal as their precious little angels took a seat next to them.

"Mind if we sit here?", Jiyong smiled brightly. The two of them just shook their heads silently. "Well, I'm off!", Tsurashi said just as she was about to stand up but got pulled down just as fast. "What?", she said annoyed as she faced her older sister. "We're not done eating yet.", Momo replied as she actually took her fork and started eating. "I thought you said you didn't like this?", Tsurashi asked her confused. "I still gotta eat, right?", Momo shrugged. "What the- So I don't have to cook when we come home?", Tsurashi asked happily. "Don't think I'm letting you off the hook. You're still cooking.", Momo replied. Tsurashi just puffed her cheeks as she crossed her arms annoyed over her chest, leaning back against the chair.

"We?", Jiyong studdenly asked with a small smile playing on his face. "You live together?", he asked again as he took a spoon full of rice. "Huh? Oh, well.. yeah. We're sisters so... yeeeah.", Momo replied weirdly. "I told you they were related!", Taemin suddenly exclaimed as he pointed his fork across the table towards Jiyong. "Don't play around Taemin, you better eat or you'll starve.", Kibum said sternly as he grabbed Taemin's wrist, taking it back down. "Sorry.", Taemin apologized as he started eating again. Tsurashi just chuckled.

"Can I ask you guys something?", Tsurashi suddenly said, cathing everyone's attention. "Sure?", Kibum shrugged. "Why do you sit here? I mean... There are other places, right?", she tried to sound as polite as possible. The guys just looked at each other questioning, then just shrugged. "I dunno.", Kikwang said right before everyone started to eat again.

"Well, I'm outta here!", Tsurashi said again as she stood up, walking out the cafeteria with everyone's eyes on her. "She probably doesn't like us...", Taemin whispered. "It's not that, don't worry. She's just... an idiot.", Momo sighed.


~*~*~*~*~
[A/N] Sorry for the short chapter, I just really wanted to update my I ran out of things to write... OTL Hope it's an okay chapter tho?? ><
I'm also too lazy to re-read so... there might be mistakes. Hehe. I hope you at least understand what I mean!! Hahah