Chapter 1

A little game of truth or dare can't hurt anyone... right?

Tsurashi's POV

 

"Omomomo!!!!", I heard Fern spazzing around as she came bumping right into me. "Geez, take it easy will ya?", I sighed as I saw her jumping up and down like a little kid. "Do you know what?!", she exclaimed happily. "Umm... apparently... no?", I replied confused. "Unniiiiiieee~!!!" I heard a familiar voice calling from a distance. I spun around as a saw a small figure run right at me at full speed, making me fall backwards.
 
"Ouch..." I rubbed my elbows lightly as they took the biggest impact, dusting off my skirt as I helped the little kid up. "Goddamnit Eri, take it easy for once!", I half joked. "Yeahyeah, sure.", she said in a hurry as she waved her hand back and forth. "Anyway, have you heard yet?!", she said as her eyes lit up. "Heard what?", I asked confused.
 
"Omo! You've heard about it too, right?!", Fern squealed towards Eri. "Yeees!!!", Eri replied excited. "Guys... Is there something I'm missing out on?", I asked confused. They both looked at me with that creepy look on their faces, making me feel a bit uncomfortable.
 
Just as I opened my mouth and was about to say something I felt someone smack something at the back of my head. ”Ouch! What the-”, I hissed as I rubbed the, now sore, spot on the back of my head. She just grinned at me innocently. ”Stupid--idio-”, I muttered for myself before someone cut me off. ”What?!”, she yelled at me loudly. ”N-nothing.”, I stuttered as I looked at her with huge eyes. Eri and Fern just laughed at us, or me. ”Momo, calm down a bit, okay? Other people are looking.”, Fern said slightly embarrassed as she looked around.
 
”By the way, have you guys heard yet?!”, Momo asked excited. ”Omo! You've heard it too, right?!”, Eri grinned. ”Heard what?!”, I suddenly yelled. All three of them was looking at me as they where about to say something just before the bell rang.
 
”Tell you later, okay?”, Eri said as she patted my back lightly before taking her seat. I just sighed lightly for myself as I walked over to my own seat, plopping down annoyed as I mumbled a few incoherent sentences.
 
Everyone quiet down as the teacher entered the classroom along with... some other people? Who are they?
 
"Who are those people?", I whispered to Eri as she just hit my arm forcefully. "You don't know?!", she hissed at me. I just shrugged innocently.
 
"Okay class,  attention!", the teacher suddenly yelled across the room before clearing . Everyone stopped chitchatting and went quiet as they stared at them in awe. Me, still confused.
 
"We're getting some new students today!", he exclaimed and people started gossiping again. "If you may, would you please introduce yourselves.", the teacher asked politely as she turned to face them.
 
New students?! So many at once?! There like... ten people?! Or two. To be more exact.
 
"Hello~ My name's Key! Nice to meet you all!", the... feminine-looking... guy? said as he bowed slightly with a smirk on his face. "H-hello! My name's Lee Taemin, nice to meet you all and please take care of me! I don't wanna be a burden to anyone...", the young-baby-looking.. guy? Is that a guy? I don't know. I could barely hear the last parts since he was retty much whispering it.
 
I don't know what the teacher said to them, I was too locked up in my own, messy mind to even notice,  but in the next second, I saw one of the new guys (Tae-something, Taeyang? Taecyeon? Well, the small, shy one at least) walk towards me as he took a seat. I glanced around the classroom as I saw Eri being all excited as the other feminine-looking-guy sat next to her.
 
I sighed loudly as I glanced out the window, resting my head in my hand. "Uuh...", the guy next to me said, almost inaudible. I didn't bother thought because I'm guessing that he didn't even mean me?
 
The teacher went on with his boring lessons about... what was it again? I don't even know. And maybe that's why all my grades are so.... bad. Ugh.
 
"Uumm... e-excuse me?", he stuttered nervously. I turned to look at him confused. "Huh?" "Do you.. maybe... have a pen or something I can borrow? I kind of... left mine at home. Hehe.", he scratched the back of his head nervously as he let out an awkward laugh. "S-sure.", I shrugged as I rummaged through my pencil case,  handing him a cute, pink mechanical pencil with cupcakes and strawberries on it, along with a cute, chubby figure hanging by the top as a decoration.
 
He just chuckled as I handed it over, looking at it closely. "You didn't seem like this kind of girl when I first saw you.", he giggled, probably mostly for himself. "Thanks!", he added as he smiled at me before writing down some notes.
 
                                                                 ~*~*~*~*~
 
The class was finally over and I wish I could say that I was glad, but unfortunately next class was gym class..... Worst. Subject. Ever. I hated it. Hatedhatedhatedhatedhaated iiit!!!! And still do. Ugh.
 
I was never the kind of person that likes sports or exercise to begin with, the only thing I like about "exercising" is dancing, and nothing else. The worst thing I know is soccer. Running around a field and chasing a ball? I mean, what's the point of it?
 
"Thanks for the pencil!", he giggled slightly, making me snap out of my thoughts as he put it back into my pencil case. "Huh? Oh. Yeah. Don't worry! ..... What's your name again?", I askes slightly embarrassed. He just started laughing at me. "I'm Taemin, nice to meet you....", he looked at me questioning. "Tsurashi!", I smiled brightly. "Tsurashi? That's cool! Hahah" Not sure how I'm supposed to feel when he's laughing at it... ”Eeehehe...”, I laughed awkwardly, avoiding eyecontact. ”Well, see you in next class!”, he said cheerfully as he waved to me before running out the classroom along with... What's the other guys name again? Anyway, I just shrugged as I packed my things back.
 
”Asdfghhjk?!?!?!!!!”, I heard someone suddenly squeal, making me jump slightly in surprise. ”What?!”, I asked shocked as I looked at Eri. A huge smile covering her face. ”W-what are you so happy about.... suddenly?”, I stuttered scared as I walked towards her. She just started making out these weird, made-up words in totally incoherent sentences.
 
”Wowowow! Calm down! I don't understand you. At all.” ”OmohewassoIcantevenIjustwhatIdontevenknowwhathedidbutIjustandheandthen-” ”Yaaah!!! Eri!! Calm the eff down and don't talk so fast?! Geez.”, I sighed annoyed. ”Sorry.”, she mumbled in a low voice, looking down at her feet.
 
”Anyway, you can explain everything to me on the way to the gym hall. In a slow pace that an average person like me can understand.”
 





Fern's POV


As soon as the bell rang and I took my seat by the window, I think my heart stopped when the teacher walked in. Not because of the teacher himself, no, definitely not. But because of the people following him. I had no idea what the teacher said what so ever, I was too... up in my own world to even hear a single word.

Only thing I heard were those wedding bells ringing in my head as I saw God's most perfect creature- Is he walking towards me?! He is right?! Or maybe I'm just dreaming? Omg no! He's walking towards me! Omomomomomo I think I'll faint any seco-

”Hi.”

Oh. My. God. Even his voice is perfect?! Just a single word. Two letters. One syllable. And he already got me.

He stared at me with his gorgeous eyes as he lifted an eyebrow skeptical-

”H-hi.”, I stuttered embarrassed as I waved slightly. He just looked at me dumbfounded as he shook his head, taking his seat ne- NEXT TO MINE?! I already feel what a great year this is going to be!!

Through out the whole class I couldn't stop smiling as I stole a few glances to his side every now and then. What class was it anyway? No idea, I couldn't hear what the teacher was saying anyway.

~*~*~*~*~

He just sat there, listening to the teacher and taking notes. His profile just looked so-
perfect. God's masterpiece for sure!!

He turned to look at me, back and forth between the teacher and me before he packed his things and got u- Did the bell ring already? I snapped out of my daydreaming as I just saw him leave the classroom. Damn it!

”Fern!!”, Momo yelled loudly across the classroom. ”What?”, I asked dumbfounded as I stared at her confused. ”Are you gonna stand there all day looking at the door or are you coming with me to next class?”, Momo chuckled softly. ”What? Class? Oh-.... Yeah, I'm coming!!”, I quickly grabbed my stuff and shoved it into my bag. Just as I was about to run after her, my bag just had to get stuck in the chair so everything fell out onto the floor.

I saw Momo peek her head back inside as she looked around the classroom confused. ”You okay?”, she asked carefully. ”Fiiine!!!”, I yelled back sarcastically as I picked up my stuff. I heard her steps approaching, helping me pick my stuff back up. ”You know, closing your bag would help you in times like this.”, she laughed as she helped me up. ”I actually got a reason to why I didn't this time!!”, I pointed out. ”Really?”, she raised an eyebrow as she looked at me skeptically. I just nodded my head frantically.

”Well, you can tell me on our way to next class, which we will be late to if we stay here!”, Momo said as she grabbed my wrist, running outside the classroom and down the hallways just as the last bell were ringing.


~*~*~*~*~

[A/N]  I hope you liked the first chapter~!! >< Please leave comments and I hope you stay subscribed~!!