Part two♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

Today was it, the day of our concert. Joon and I were on our way to the fifth floor for the fan sign and high five session.

"What level was it again?" Joon said hovering his pointer finger over the buttons that glowed blue.

"Five." I said watching the metal doors sliding to a close.

"Oh !" Joon said as he threw his foot into the gap between the elevator doors. “I left my phone in the cafe. You go ahead first." He said sprinting down the hall almost knocking down a girl standing by the door.

She rubbed her arm looking back at him as she came in; saw the button for level five was pressed, and retreated her hand. I looked at the back of her head as the elevator began to go up. I leaned against the metal walls watching the numbers, one after another glowing until it reached level five then stopped. I fixed my jacket and waited for the elevator doors to open.

An alarm sounded a moment before the lights went out. I clutched onto the rail behind me tightly as the girl’s screams pierced my ear.

"Hey!" I said waiting for her to notice that I was speaking to her. “Hey." I firmly placed my hand on her shoulder. “It is okay. Let me just call for help." She stepped back against the side of the elevator and plopped on the floor searching for something in her purse.

I fumbled my way around trying to find the help button in the dim emergency light. “Here." She said handing me a flashlight. I thanked her and pressed the emergency button.“Hello? Anyone there? A girl and I are stuck on an elevator on level five right now."

"Be right there." A man replied from the intercom.

"We’ll be out of here soon." I said to the girl. I sat on the ground next to her. She twiddled her thumbs and nodded as the awkward silence filled the air. “So.. why are you here? For MBLAQ’s high five session?"

She looked up at me and answered, “No, I’m going to the fan sign."

I nodded deciding to carry on the conversation."Who is your favorite member?"

She smiled brightly at me, “My bias is Lee Joon oppa."

I furrowed my eyebrows after hearing her answer,"Ah. Typical, his abs right?"

She quietly shook her head and smiled as she answered, “No, because he is very dedicated to his work and is sweet."

I nodded, not knowing what to say. He is a very hard working and sweet guy, but she probably is too honest or she didn’t know that I’m Seungho. “At least lie to me." I mumbled to myself.

"Do you think we will be here long?" She asked bringing her legs to her chest.

" Why? You don’t want to be in here with me?" I asked with a grin on my face so she knew that I was joking.

She shook her head and touched my leg naturally as if she has known me for years,"No! No. Oppa, is handsome, but I’m just real hungry.. I have been here since 6 am waiting in lines."

I laughed to myself. She can’t even see me in this dim lighting, how does she know I’m handsome? I’m only handsome in the dark I guess. But.. her dedication and patience to wait in lines to see us in concert is amazing. What a wonderful opportunity to thank a fan face-to-face. “Wow. Thank you, our fans are always so hard-working and supporting. Must have been hard on you, sorry."

"Our.." she made a lot of rumbling sounds before a bright flash blinded me. “Seungho?.. oppa?"  She put her phone back in her purse and covered her face. “Sorry, I didn’t know."

I laughed at her reaction. “Yeah,you should be sorry! How could you notice such a handsome guy in this kind of dim lighting?"

 

The elevator doors were pried open and a flood of light came in. She jumped up and out of the elevator, dancing around outside the elevator doors. “Take it slow it wasn’t even that bad ..uh" I stopped to think of her name. I didn’t want her to think she was not significant enough for me to not remember her name. Did she mention her name?

"Hannah, my name is Hannah." I got a good look at her under the hotel lights. Her eyes were light brown, her hair was in a side braid with light curls at the fringe. Her smile was soft and gentle like her voice.

"Hannah.." I said slowly etching her name into my mind as I reached for her hand to shake. “Umhm, im seungho."

She giggled softly into her palm and nodded.

"Hyung! Everyone is looking for you. Joon said you came up before he did." Mir said clinging to my arm.

"Ah, I got stuck in the elevator." I said as I waved goodbye at her.

Fans began snapping photos and screaming,“OPPA! SEUNGHO OPPA! SO HANDSOME!" before I could see her wave goodbye back she disappeared into the crowd of fans shouting. 

"Nice flashlight, it is cute." Mir said playing with the flashlight that belonged to Hannah.

"Hey, go play with something else." I put him in a headlock and put the flashlight in my front pocket.

——————————————————————————————————-

( Hannah’s View )

"Hannah, these fanfics are so good. Where do you come up with all these ideas?" Sharon said putting down her ipad.

I shrug distracted by my own story.

“He had a strange aura about him. He was handsome, calm, tough, yet very lovable. She felt safe being in his presence. As if nothing could go wrong, he would protect her from everything. His eyes sparkled when he smiled at her. “I’m Joon." he said shaking her hand after coming out of the elevator. He then.."

I began to write, but then Sharon interrupted again.

"Hannah! I’m going to wash up so you go up and I’ll meet you there okay? Remember to answer my phone call not put it to voice mail just because you’re so into writing." She began walking away as I nodded and continued walking to the elevator trying to finish my sentence. “Don’t walk and text. You’re a hazard to everyone!" Sharon screamed back at me. I waved my hand back at her dismissing her. I pressed the up button for the elevator and tried to think of a good way to end the chapter. 

"He then left with s but that was not the last time they would interact. He greets her at the fan sign but had forgotten about who she was, until later when his other members were signing for her."

 

"Excuse me!" A man said pushing past my shoulder. I entered the elevator massaging my aching shoulder. How rude, can’t even pay attention to where he is going. I stood in my place thinking of a way to finish off this chapter. Frustrated, I put my phone back in my purse. Gah, I’ll just finish it when I get home. Right now I need to enjoy myself and meet my husband.

The level five button glowed and dinged but the door did not open. With a flash the lights turned off and I found myself screaming. This is the end. This is how it always starts in the scary movie. Always a girl in an elevator with some stranger.

"Hey." The stranger said touching my shoulder. I tried to bite my tongue to not scream again. “It’s okay, let me just call for help." I could feel my legs give out from underneath me.  I’ve never thought I was ever going to get stuck in an elevator. What kind of elevator even does this anymore? I dug around in my purse for a flashlight."Here." I said to him handing him my poporo flashlight. He thanked me and continued looking for something. Why must it be today out of all day that I get stuck in an elevator.

"We’ll be out of here soon." The man said sitting next to me. I tried to calm myself down and twiddled my fingers.  “So.. why are you here? For MBLAQ’s high five session?" He suddenly said bringing me out of my trance.

"No, I’m going to the fan sign." I said slipping back into my trance. What if they don’t come to get us? Can I jump out? How far down is it..

"Who is your favorite member?" He asked. I smiled to myself, he must be a fan boy.

"My bias is Lee Joon oppa." Duh. I added in my mind.

"Ah. Typical, his abs right?" He said. Predicted that he would say that, everyone says that. It is so tough being a Joon oppa fan.

I shook my head and replied, “No, because he is very dedicated to his work and is sweet." I silence drew on and I felt more at ease in the elevator. Why did I think about being stuck on a elevator again.. my heart rate began to pick up again. "Do you think we will be here long?" I asked hugging my legs to my chest.

" Why? You don’t want to be in here with me?" He said trying to be cute. Dude, get the out. I’m Joon oppa’s wife. I said to myself laughing mentally. I’m so funny.

I shook my head and touched his leg playing along,"No! No. Oppa, is handsome, but I’m just real hungry.. I have been here since 6 am waiting in lines."

He chuckled in a very manly way and replied “Wow. Thank you, our fans are always so hard-working and supporting. Must have been hard on you, sorry."

"Our.." I said as I felt my eyes widened. I reached into my purse, rummaging around for my phone and turned the screen toward him. Under the light of my phone screen I could see his twinkling eyes and his pearly white smile. “Seungho?.. oppa?"  I felt my face turn bright red under his gaze “Sorry, I didn’t know."

“Yeah,you should be sorry! How could you notice such a handsome guy in this kind of dim lighting?." He said doing that handsome laugh again.

 I saw the elevator doors open and I lost all my sanity and danced around with joy.

"Slow down" was all I could hear from him. When I finished thanking the elevator gods for having mercy on me, I looked at him again. I felt my face burn again looking at his smooth skin, twinkling eyes and cute smile. The blond hair really looked good on him I said to myself mentally. I had to stop myself from touching his hair. He looked at me as if waiting for an answer.

"Hannah, my name is Hannah." I said, it was the only thing I could say without fainting. I fixed my dress, avoiding his eyes.

"Hannah.." He said in probably the iest voice he had, he was trying to kill me. Well Seungho has himself a new fan. Ugh, I hate bias list ruiners.. “Umhm, I’m seungho." He said reaching for my hand.

I shook his hand and giggled softly into my other hand because I’m ticklish around my wrist.

"Hyung! Everyone is looking for you. Joon said you came up before he did." Mir said. He is so handsome.. I couldn’t even form words to say hi to him.

"Ah, I got stuck in the elevator." Seungho said as he waved goodbye to me. I stood there feeling a strange deja vu feeling. 

"My fanfic?!" I yelled out loud. What I wrote in my fanfic came true..