Part thirteen ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

Carnival date

(Hannah's view)

"This headband suits you." He said placing the pink bunny ears on my head. I stuck my tongue out at him. He pinches my cheeks and says "My bunny." I roll my eyes and walk away roaming around the shop looking for a suitable head band for him. 

"Kitty ears!" I said tip toeing trying to put it on his head. He shakes his head and shyly says he doesn't look cute with these kind of things. I frown and notice a elf ears headband. "How about this, in the spirit of Christmas?" He narrows his eyes and says okay and bows his head to let me put it on. I pinch his cheeks and led him over to the cashier. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Come on. You have to get on that ride with me, last ride I promise, and I will take you to get yogurt!" He pouted shaking my arm. "Please bunny?" He gave me the twinkling eye look. 

"AH. Fine, but I'm buying so much yogurt you'll go bankrupt." I said letting him drag me into the line for the ride. 

"Go ahead and do it, it will be so worth it to see your face on this ride." He patted my bunny ears tightened the cream knit scarf around my neck. It was freezing cold outside, but there was still a million people lined up for this stupid ride. 

"Come on!" He said pulling my arm and smiling brightly. I got into the seat next to him and he put on the seat belt for me. 

"Oppa, cover your face." I said wrapping my scarf around him. He had taken off his sunglasses and hat. He was dying to take the sunglasses off all day because it was not sunny at all, but  I was not in the mood to deal with crowds of fan girls. 

"Ready?" He said reaching over for my hand. I just stared ahead trying to calm myself. I hated roller coasters, I hated them, but he was so happy, I couldn't ruin the fun for him. I tightened my grip around his hand. Just as I was about to answer his question when I felt my body get pushed back against the seat and winds blowing my face from all direction. 

The coaster was now going up a hill and we were reaching the peak soon. I clenched my teeth together as I heard Seungho laughing beside me. If I wasn't so scared to death I would have punched him. 

"AHHHH!" I heard myself scream as we headed down from the peak. All I could hear was the wind rushing in my ears and Seungho yelling, "WOO."

"Are you okay?" He said chuckling at my face as he unbuckled my seat belt. I stepped out of the cart feeling light headed. Right before I tipped over he grabs my hand and I feel a hand behind my back guiding me. "Thanks for coming with me." He continued to laugh as he gathered our things. I glared at him. "Sorry, you should have seen your face." He said as we walked through a tunnel that led to a gift shop. "AHAHA look at your face!" He pointed at the screen on the far left. I duck my face in shame. My hair is sticking straight up and my face is a mix between horror and confusion. 

"I'm buying it." He said going over to the counter.

"No!!!" I protested pulling him back. I glared at him as he made his purchase. 

"Here." He handed me a key chain with a photo of me looking like a monster and him with both hands in the air smiling brightly. I roll my eyes at it , but still took it. "Come on, yogurt time." He said kissing my cheek and guiding me to the car.

Author's note! Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story. I'll be on vacation so I won't be able to update for maybe another week or two. A fan girl has to take a break from fan girling... (:

 

Please comment! I love reading your thoughts. Don't be a silent reader♥