Part twelve ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"Hannah, what do you want to do tomorrow?" I said playing with her hair.

"Hannah?" I said again. I looked down at her with slightly open, fast asleep in my arms. "Pabo. I have a pabo for a girlfriend." I said lifting her head gently trying not to wake her.

I slither my hands under her legs and lift her up. She stirred as I began to walk into our room, she mumbled something to herself and snuggled closer to me. I smiled to myself and tap the bedroom door open with the side of my foot. I placed her on the bed closest to the door and tucked her inside of the thin hotel blanket. I stood there staring at her sleepy face and the way her hair flowed around her face. "How can someone be so cute, yet so ugly?" I said chuckling as I kneeled beside the bed and brushed the little stray hairs around her face away. I kissed her head and walked over to my bed and looked at her sleeping silhouette before falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image

"Oppa." 

"Hm?" I said groaning and stretching

"Seungho oppaaaa~" Hannah sung into my ear. I chuckle feeling her arms wrap around me. I turn around and lay on my back letting her rest her head on my chest. I usually felt horrible when someone woke up me but I felt cheerful from the moment I heard her voice. 

"Oppa, what are we doing today?" her voice muffled as she tried to get a piece of my blanket.

"Yah, stop trying to take my blanket." I said rolling away from her. I felt her leg brush against mine and entwine with mine. I pulled the blanket from her as I rolled to the other side of the bed. I turn back to see her sitting up and frowning at me. "What?" 

She doesn't answer and continues to frown. "Okay, okay, come here." I said opening my arms. She still frowns and gets off the bed. "I'm sorry, come back here." She stands there with her cute pout. "Yah, come here right now!" I demanded. She smiles and starts to get on the bed but then in one quick motion takes the blanket from underneath me. 

I look at her standing there in yesterday's clothes with messy hair. She was just as beautiful as the first time I met her, I thought to myself. I smile at her and get up from my bed. "Better run." I said before chasing her around the room. 

"Ahh! Oppa~!" She said throwing pillows at me as I dodge them. I tackle her on the bed and wrap her in my arms. "Don't take my blanket or this is what will happen." She sticks her tongue out and tells me to go shower. I obey and head to the bathroom. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hannah's view)

I came out of the shower to the lovely smell of Seungho's delicious cooking. 

I peeked into the kitchen watching him sing, "I can't stop good luv, good luv, gooood luvvv~" He sang as he placed the food into plates and placed them onto the table. I tied the pink bow around my waist and fixed the lace part of my dress and tried to sneak up behind him.

"Don't even try, I heard you knock over the bag." He said not even turning around from the stove. I frown and sit myself at the table looking at today's special menu. "Go ahead, eat first. Eat a lot, you're gonna need the energy."

"Tell me where we are going!" I said again for the thousandth time this morning. 

"Somewhere I can't take you cause I'm always busy." He said sitting down and watching me devour my eggs. He smiled when I looked up at him. He was in black skinny jeans and a white plain v-neck with a simple silver necklace around his neck. I watched his lips as he chewed his food and observed his eyes that looked like it was smiling even though he didn't have any make up on. "Stop looking at me, don't you look at me enough?" He said hiding his face while he continued to eat.

I giggled and scooted my chair closer. "I wasn't looking at you, I was looking at your food." I said putting my fork into his food. He glared at me and frowned 

"Nooooo! Not my food." He pouted looking like a kitty. 

"No aegyo!" I said frowning. He continued to pout and bat his eyelashes.

"Fine!" I said pouting and bating my eyelashes too. 

"Aigooo! My pabo girlfriend is so cute." He said pinching my cheeks I swat his hand away from me and scoot farther away from him. "Remember Hannah, don't touch my food and my blanket." He said doing his ridiculous laugh again.