Part five ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"Seungho! Yah. Stop trying to bite my cue tip." The make up artist complained. “Why are you so excited?"

"The come back of course." I said continuing to mess with her.

"You usually joke around but today youre doing it more and you seem to be more.. happy?" She said wiping my cheek with a tissue.

"What? A man can't be happy?" I looked into the mirror at Thunder who was looking at his phone with a certain smile only the members could identify. He was texting his girlfriend and couldn’t help but smile at her cuteness. Back at the dorm all Thunder does is talk about how adorable she is for visiting him and sending him photos.

"Let’s go! Time to head to the location." Manger said grabbing the two nearest members, GO and Joon.

I quickly gathered my courage and took a selca and sent it to Hannah.

image

 

"New hair color ^-^ " I sent the text and walked down to the car trying my best to hide my annoying smile.

——————————
“You are on in about two hours, so just stay around this area." Manager said taking a seat in the corner and taking out his phone out.

Beep beep. My phone rang in my pocket.
“Is that oppa or a god? :o"  Hannah texted. I smiled to myself as I texted her back.

"Yah. Hide that smile before anyone else sees." Manager said still playing on his phone.  I look at myself in the mirror. I had a smile playing at the corner of my lips. I tried to frown but my lips just formed a smile again. I gave up and continued to formulate a text.

"Hannah, where are you?" Is it too plain? 
“Yah, hurry up!" Too mean.
 

I decided to go with the first text. 
“Are you going to date her?" G.O said from behind me.
“I told you! I dont know yet. I dont know if I really like her. After all I only met her a couple days ago. " 
“Who knows.. might be love at first sight like Thunder and his girlfriend." 
“Ew. I hope I dont become as gross as them." 
“Just be careful. There are always people who are out to get you, Seungho." 
I nodded and raised my eyebrows at him. “Since when did you get so wise?"
“I’ve always have been." He said walking away leaving me completely confused.

"Im here oppa. At the back door like you asked." I smiled at Hannah’s text and raced down the hall to meet her.

"Hannah!" I said greeting her. “She is with me." I said to the guard. I dragged her by the wrist and closed the door.  We walked down the hall together silently with me still holding her wrist.

"Oppa, did you eat?" She said looking up at me.
“Not yet." I said looking down at her.
“Good, we can eat together." She said tapping her purse. What the hell? How can she fit a meal in that purse? I will never understand purses.

"Seungho!" DooJoon from B2ST said spotting me from down the hall. I quickly released Hannah’s wrist.

"DooJoon." I said hugging him. 
“Are you hungry?" He asked.
“No, I ate already." I looked back at Hannah awkwardly standing there. “DooJoon, I will talk to you later, I have to go somewhere." I said quickly taking Hannah’s arm. I felt bad because I was close to him and brushing him off like that seemed very rude. We continued walking quickly down the hall and into the waiting room.

"Have a seat." I said pointing at the couch. “What did you make?"
She smiled again placing her purse on the glass table and bringing out two glass containers. “Pasta. Oppa, do you like American food?" She said as she unpacked the forks, napkins and drinks. 
“Love it. Smells great." I said drooling.            

 "Oppa, you try it first." She pushed the container over to me and taking a seat next to me. I couldn't focus on her as I saw the hot steam rising and the smell surrounding me. Food, my true love. I took a fork and dug into the pasta bringing it closer to my mouth. 

"Wah, Hannah!" I said making an angry face. "You trying to kill me?"

"No! What's wrong?" She said genuinely worried and her body language tense.

"It is too delicious." I whispered and took another bite chuckling to myself. She slaps my shoulder and I hear her giggle. I look over at her smiling face and I felt happy just looking at her. 

"Why did you make food for me when I only asked you to bring my jacket?" I said teasing her.

"Why? You don't want me to make food?" She said taking my food away. I reach over to get it and she slaps my hand away. 

"Hannahhh.." I whined, she smiled and placed it back on the table.

"Look, I brought your jacket." She said standing up and spun around. She was wearing another dress, by now I realized she really likes to wear dresses. This time the dress was navy blue with my black hoodie draped over it. It was big on her but somehow it looked like it belonged on her. She started taking off the jacket to hand it to me.

I got up and put it back on her, "Yah, you'll be cold." I said and sat back down. 

"Excuse me, I'm just passing through." The manager said running toward the door. I completely forgot about him. I looked over at Hannah who seemed completely at ease eating her pasta. 

"Hannah would you like to.." I began to say when Joon came in and noticed Hannah.

"Hannah!" Joon said motioning for a hug. She stood up and hugged him naturally.. skinship already?! "Woah! Pasta? Can I have some?" Hannah passed him her container.

"Here! Take mine." I said shoving my container towards Joon. I smiled, satisfied that I had stopped their indirect kiss. How dare he share a fork and container with her . No indirect kissing on my watch. 

"Yum." He said dramatically. "You made this?" He said to Hannah and she nodded giving him a smile. That's my smile! Don't smile at him like that! I said to her with my eyes.

"Hannah!" I started to say when Joon interrupted again.

"Hannah, would you like to have dinner together some time this week?"  He said smiling at her.. he was using THE smile.

"Yah, Lee Joon." I said warning him with my eyes.

"Oppa, I have to go to work. I'll see you again sometime." She said turning to me. "Joon oppa, just call me when you want to." She smiled at him again. What is this?! 

"I'll walk you out." I said eyeing Joon again. He just smiled and nodded. I forcefully held her hand and walked her toward the door and turned around to stick my tongue out at Joon. We walked down the hall together as I fumed at the situation. "Yah, did you even think about my feelings?"

She looked up at me confused.

"Don't pretend! I know you know what is going on. I'm not falling for your tricks." I didn't understand how a girl could be so ignorant. But the main thing that crossed my mind when we were walking down the hall together was why I was getting jealous. I opened the exit door leading to the parking lot and walked her out to her car.

"OPPA?!?!?!?!?!?!" A fan yelled then all the fans started screaming and I noticed I was still holding her hand. The fans crowded around us, I looked down at Hannah who was terrified. 

"Come on." Joon said taking her away leaving me in the middle of the crowd. I was surrounded by a sea of people but all I wanted was to be alone. I wanted to chase after her but all I could do was watch her leave.