Part six ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"Seungho oppa.." I began to say when I opened the door to find him on my door step.
“Hannah, I swear if you say anything I will never speak to you again." He leaned in placing a hand behind my back and pulled me towards him gently. “It isnt a crime to be an idol and be in love. It is a crime to love someone and not tell them." My eyes widen in shock when I felt his arms embrace me and one hand my hair.

I slowly brought my lifeless hands that were hanging by my sides  and placed them around his waist. I leaned my head into his chest and listened to the sound of his heart pounding fast. I closed my eyes and let myself just melt in his arms. No more resisting I told myself. He pulled away with his hands still resting on my waist.

"Hannah, I came back for you so you know what that means.." He frowned when I just looked at him clueless. "That youre mine now, my lady, my girlfriend." He said placing his hands on my shoulders and looking into my eyes. I nodded and smiled down at the floor.  My eyes caught onto a figure down the driveway, leaning against a black van. It was dark but the street lamp was enough for me to see this person’s silhouette. I could see their long legs and broad shoulders but the one thing that was distinctive about this person was the way he stood. His left foot over his right, and the right one was tapping. It was Joon.

"What." Seungho said turning around and seeing Joon. “Hey.. I will handle him. Go in." He said throwing me a smile and tapping my chin lightly.

My eyes flickered to Joon and instantly I felt guilt. “Yah, go." Seungho said guiding me into my house with his hands on both sides of my shoulders. 
“Bye oppa." I said waving to him. He smiled and closed the door behind him. I looked out the window at Seungho walking down the driveway to Joon. Joon stood there silently blocking Seungho’s way. Seungho turned around to see me in the window and waved for me to go in. I did as i was told and retreated into the living room. I looked over at the red scarf hanging in the open closet and my heart felt like it was being ripped open again. I could only wish that Joon will forgive us soon.

(2 months earlier)

"In here, quick!" Joon said helping me up into the platform. He closed the door behind him and motioned for me to take a seat. I looked around the room it seemed to be prop room. “You shouldn’t be going around in public holding Seungho’s hand, unless you have a death wish." He took off his red scarf that he was wearing around his neck and handed it over to me. "Wear this, it is cold in here." I did as I was told and wrapped it around my neck. I leaned back against the cold cinderblock walls and looked around at the rows of clothes on racks. The room was cold and only one light hung from the ceiling, it was enough for me to make out the outline of Joon's face.

"Thank you." I said breathlessly. “What about Seungho oppa?"

"Don’t worry, manager will save him." I felt his eyes on me. "What's with you and Seungho?" He asked with a serious tone. Joon was never serious even if he was he would said it with a very light playful tone.

"Joon oppa.. there is nothing." 

"Hannah, let me tell you something.You're not good at lying." He said cutting me off. "Let me tell you something else. I'll make it clear, and not play games with you." He said still looking at me firmly. I couldn't meet his eyes. 

Could it be that he was really falling for me? Though my stories were written about Joon and me falling in love, but I felt nothing when I looked into his eyes. Meeting him was nothing like I imagined, but meeting Seungho was also something I never imagined. 

"Oppa, I don't know.."

"Think about it?" He asked as he stood up and brushed his pants off. "We should leave soon, MBLAQ's stage is about to come on." He walked me out of the storage. I blocked my eyes from the glaring sun and we walked towards my car, unnoticed by fans. "We are going to Japan in two weeks. When I get back will you tell me your answer then? But you have to tell me the answer first, even if he confesses you have to tell me first."

I nod and he pats my head. "Go safely." He said smiling sweetly helping me get into the car and shutting the door. As I drove out of the parking lot my eyes couldn't stop looking into the rear view mirror. Joon was standing there still watching my car drive away. Why couldn't I just fall for Joon like I did in my story? It was supposed to be Joon who was suppose to be with me in the elevator, not Seungho. This was my dream guy and he confessed to me, but all I could hear is Seungho's laugh and voice in my mind. 

-------------------------------------------------------

(Seungho's view)

I laid in my bed surrounded by pillows with Mir sleeping in the bed beside me. MBLAQ has been busy with promotions in Japan and Hannah and I have been texting and sending pictures to each other for a month now. I've finally decided to pursue her despite the consequences . Maybe I decided when Joon was dragging her away from me while I was isolated in a sea of fans. 

What’s wrong with me. Why can’t I get it into my head, stars can’t fall in love. This is the sacrifice I have to make to be successful. But then.. Thunder is doing fine with his girlfriend, why can’t I have one? Isn’t it normal?

"Hyung?" Mir said rolling to the other side, away from me.

"Hm?" I said still staring at the ceiling.

"If you like her, just call her. Stop talking out loud, I’m trying to sleep." He said placing a pillow on his head. I threw my pillow at him and smiled to myself. Always adorable maknae. 

I picked up my phone and looked at her name on my contact list. “Are you sure?" I asked into the darkness at Mir.

"Yes." He replied in his sleepy tone. I smiled to myself and clicked on her number and waited as it rang. “Leave a message at the beep." Her voice mail said, I rolled my eyes and started talking.

"Hi.It’s me, Seungho. Sorry, I know it is late. I know this is weird andd I know I’m an idol and you have a crush on Lee Joon, but if you think about it .. I’m more handsome. I don’t know why you keep writing stories about him. Stop smiling at him too.. What I’m trying to say is.. I like yooo-gurt. Uh.. Ugh, I mean. UGHH, just call me back when you wake up." 

I hung up the phone and placed it back in the charger slapping my head.

"Good job, hyung." Mir said rolling over to my mattress to pat my arm.

"Thanks." I said stuffing my face into my pillow. How embarrassing. 

————————————————————————————————

(Hannah’s view)

"AHHHHHHH!!" I screamed when I checked my voicemail after waking up.

"What? What!" Sharon said rushing to my side.

"Nothing." I said wiping my face of all emotions.

"I know that face. I’ve been watching you. You have a boyfriend don’t you?" She said pointing at me.

"No."

"Don’t lie. You’re not leaving this house until you tell me." I knew that she meant it. Last time she said that she was going to lock me in the bathroom if I didn’t tell her where the shirt I borrowed from her was , she really did it. 

"I’m not lying okay. Don’t freak out." 

"I know you don’t lie cause you start sweating like it is raining." She replied, I narrow my eyes at her. “Okay, tell me." She said taking a seat on the sofa.

"So about those stories I write.."

"Umhm.."

"The stories I write come true."

"Umhm.."

"I write about Joon meeting me at a cafe and he did and the thing he says are exactly what I write. I swear, it is crazy."

"Umhm.."

"Now the thing is I think I like Seungho."

"Umhm. Okay. Now what do you mean by I think.. cause you’re talking about SEUNG-FLIPPIN-HO."

"We have been texting and talking for a while now. He just left me a message on my phone." 

"AH. Let me hear!!" She said snatching my phone. After we finished listening to it we jumped around screaming.

 "Okay. Stop." She said sitting me down. “How do you know he really likes you and not because you wrote it in your story." 

"I didn’t. I never wrote anything about Seungho. The only thing that didn’t come true was when I wrote about meeting Joon in an elevator and getting stuck in there with him.. but then instead of Joon I actually met Seungho in the elevator."

"Ugh, so simple! Just change the story." 

I motioned for her to continue. “And.."

"That’s it. If you change the way the story starts then the ending will be different. Joon will stop falling for you."

"But then Seungho oppa.."

"Then you can find out if he really likes you or if it was just because it was written in your story."

------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seungho's view.)

"Yah, where are going so late ?" Manager asked me as I put on my shoes.

"I'm going to see that girl." I said smiling down at my feet.

"Be careful." He said going back to his video game. I nod and walk out the door running into Joon.

"Where are you going?" He asked me not bothering to look at me as he took his shoes off.

"Going to see flashlight girl." I saw his eyes flicker. I had a suspicion that he liked her too, but his eyes confirmed it.

"Did you confess?"

"Sort of. I'm going over to do that actually." He silently stood there leaving an eerie silence between us.

"Are you actually going to care for her? Or are you going to play around with her and get tired of her?"

I straighten up my posture and look him in the eyes. "Yah, Joon. I don't mess around with girls."

"You don't, but you mess around with other guy's girls." now the environment was hostile. "You remember don't you? Good. Remember that for the rest of your life. Don't forget it for a second." He said walking in the house and slamming the door.

I stood there speechless at the memory of betraying him. We both agreed to move past it but the scar was still very much fresh. I shook it off and got a taxi to Hannah's house. On my way to her house I noticed the MBLAQ van behind my taxi following closely. I knew he would follow, he will try to stop me.

"Thank you." I said getting out of the taxi and walking up her drive way. I knock on the door three times and waited patiently for her to answer. I turned around and saw the car two houses up the street idling. 

"Seungho oppa.."

“Hannah, I swear if you say anything I will never speak to you again." I said pulling her into a tight hug. I have never wanted to hug her so badly.

“It isnt a crime to be an idol and be in love. It is a crime to love someone and not tell them." I held her closer and felt like I was finally complete.

"Hannah, I came back for you so you know what that means.."

I frowned at her and her blank face. She was lost. "That youre mine now, my lady, my girlfriend." She nodded and I embraced her again.

"What." I said turning around to look at what she was looking at. My suspicion was confirmed, he was waiting for me. “Hey.. I will handle him. Go in." I said pushing her inside and walked down the steps to Joon. I turned around gave Hannah a smile and told her to go in. 

"What." I said in a low tone to Joon.

"You stole Lena  away from me and now Hannah? Real low. If you hurt her I'll hurt you." He threatened. A stream of cold air came out of his mouth as he stared at me.

 I stare into his eyes showing him I wasn't afraid of his empty threats. "No matter what I say I know you won't let the past be the past. Joon we were both being used by Lena."

"She never would have left me if you didn't seduce her." He said grabbing handfuls of my shirt.

"What about you? If you didn't fall for her in the first place, we both wouldn't have been in the stupid scandal." I said sliding his hands off of me and started walking down the street to call a cab.