Part four ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

“She peeked through the café window to see if he was really there waiting for her. She placed her forehead against the glass and squinted into the café. Joon sat on the other side of the café with two cups placed on the table. One cup in front of him and one across the table from him. He continued to check his phone waiting for something. She knew he was waiting for her…”  

“YAH! Hannah.” Sharon said from somewhere behind the sofa making me jump. “You’ve been acting kind of strange. What is going on?”

I squinted at her and then returned my eyes to the screen.

She walked in and instantly his face lighted up.

‘Hi, Hannah.’ Joon said with that adorable smile of his.

‘Hello.’ She said awkwardly. She didn’t know how to act in front of her ideal man. She barely knew how to act around a regular guy.

‘Be comfortable, have a seat. Seungho is coming later, he went to buy something.’ She smiled at him and looked down at her cup of coffee. ‘Do you like it? If you don’t I’ll get you a new one.’

She frantically shook her head at Joon. ‘No, it is perfect.’ She said taking a sip waiting for the drink to warm her up..”

“YAH! I WAS TALKING TO YOU! EVERY TIME YOU START WRITING YOUR FANFICTION STORIES YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME!” Sharon continued to shout.

“Woman, go to sleep or something you’re ruining my artistic mood.” I said packing up my laptop and charger to trudge up the stairs.

“ ‘Joon oppa, you didn’t need to come.’ She said to him

‘No, how could I not come see you, Hannah.’ His hair was normally black , today his hair was the color of autumn leaves. Behind him was a row of christmas lights strung across the top of the window, it gave him the illusion of having a halo.

‘You’re busy aren’t you?’

‘Not that busy. I might have to leave early but at least I still came.’”

BEEP BEEP. My alarm sounded on my phone reminding me to get ready to go to the café and actually meet them.

“AHH! Why is everyone getting in the way of me and my writing!” I saved my work and shut off my computer and dug around my closet. I picked out a lace white and cream dress and slipped on my flats. I silently tip toed down the stairs trying to avoid Sharon.

“YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GOING NOW?!” She said dropping her chips and running after me.

“Byeeee!” I yelled after her closing the door and running into my car.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Joon’s Point of view)

“Ah, you just accidentally took her flashlight? It isn’t that important why do you have to give it to her yourself?It isn't some rare flashlight why not just keep it?” I asked on our ride to the café.

“Yah, shut up Lee Joon, just come with me so if any paparazzi takes any pictures they don’t think that me and the girl are dating.I don't want any scandals.” Seungho said adjusting his red baseball hat and sunglasses.

“Fine, but I have to film the Happy Together show later at around 8, can’t be late.”

“Don’t worry, manager will nag you until you leave anyway.”  He reached over to me and straightened the hoodie on my head. “Don’t draw attention to yourself, Joon. If you create another scandal I will make you buy me food for a week.”

I nod laughing at him.

“7:30, you have to be back at the car, Joon” Manager yelled after Seungho and I. We both gave him the okay sign and walked toward the cafe entrance.

“I’ll be right back, I gotta buy something. You go in and find a seat, order something and I’ll be in there.” He said walking down the street leaving me dumbfounded. “Her name is Hannah!” He shouted back at me. I roll my eyes and give him the okay sign.

I walk into the brightly lit café and order two Americano coffees. “Really. This guy is always leaving me to do things by myself.” I said out loud walking to a table by the window. I took off my sunglasses but left my hoodie on. I looked around the café to see if any of them could be “Hannah” I don’t even remember how she looked. I checked my phone to see the time and maybe try to call Thunder and get him to save me.

“This guy..wahh” I smiled at the girl who wore a light colored dress that gave her a romantic feel, almost like a princess. “Hi, Hannah.” I said hoping it would be her, well she was walking towards me.

 “Hello.” She said in a voice that sounded so dreamy I couldn’t even describe it.

“Be comfortable, have a seat. Seungho is coming later, he went to buy something.” I said as she took a seat. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her, she was simple yet elegant. What am I doing? Am I drooling? I unconsciously wiped my mouth. “Do you like it? If you don’t I’ll get you a new one.” I noticed she wasn’t drinking the coffee..

She shook her head and looked at me with puppy eyes. “No, it is perfect.” She said with a little smile and sipped the coffee and said “Yum.” With her eyes closed. Everything around her seemed to glow a shimmering  champagne color, it was as if she was my own personal  fairy sitting casually in a cafe with me. 

“Joon oppa.” She called me oppa.. I’m melting. “You didn’t need to come.”

“No, how could I not come see you, Hannah.” I said smiling at her like a crazy person.

“You’re busy aren’t you?” She asked tilting her head.

“Not that busy. I might have to leave early but at least I still came.” 

BUZZ. My phone vibrated in my lap. I checked my phone and the text.

“Manager said to come to the car. Tell her to come to the park down the street.”

“Yah. Seungho!” I said out loud after reading the text. Her eyes widen as she looked up at me.

“Hm?” She said.

“Seungho said to meet him at the park down the street. I have to go now.”

“Why? I just came for my flashlight.It isn’t even that important.”

“Come on.” I said grabbing her wrist. She giggles and squirms under my touch. We walked down the street and for once I felt normal. I wasn’t Lee Joon from MBLAQ. I was just Lee Joon a normal person walking down the street. Something I haven’t been able to do without being noticed. “Down the street, okay?” I said letting go of her wrist. “I have to go.” I said hoping she would try to convince me to stay with her.

“Bye, Joon oppa, do well!” She said waiting for me to leave. I climb into the van and watch her as she begins walking down the street. Something was drawing me to her, something I couldn’t say but was undeniable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hannah’s view)

I watched my shadow fly pass me as cars run by. Underneath the street lights I felt like I was being watched, I always hated walking in the dark by myself. The park wasn’t too big, just a swing set, playground, and several benches surrounding a water fountain. I walked around the park looking for Seungho. My heart was pounding in my chest after meeting Joon. It was true, everything I wrote in my fanfic was coming true. I only took the chance and gave Joon my number to see if what I wrote would come true, but now I feel like I'm abusing my power. How can this even be real right now?

“Oppa?” I said into the darkness. I spotted on the bench ahead a person sitting there flickering a light on and off. As I came nearer I noticed it was a flashlight and smiled to myself. Seungho was wearing a black hoodie with a hat underneath but I could still see his little blond hairs sticking out.

“Seungho Oppa?” I said again, but he didn’t respond. “Oppa!” I said placing my hand on his shoulder which caused him to jump. He took off his earphones and placed his hand on his heart.

“You scared me!” 

"Sorry, I had to." I said grinning from ear to ear. "So.. why did you make me come just to get my flashlight?"

I watched his feet shuffle as he looked down at them. "What? I can't just treat you to dinner just because I'm thankful for your flashlight?" He said in his deep voice. 

I smiled at the ground shuffling my feet also. 

"You hungry?" He asked. I nodded and he waved his hand motioning for me to follow him. We walked side by side underneath the streetlamps quietly. "So, tell me about yourself." He suddenly asked, bumping shoulders with me.

"Uh.. I'm Hannah. Hello."

"Hello." He said playing along.

"I'm 22 years old. I'm still in college, majoring in public relations, and I work part time for a newspaper. That's it." I said searching my brain for something interesting to tell him.

"That can't be it, what do you like to do.. in your spare time?"

"Write. I write stories online.." I said a little embarrassed. 

"Oh, about what ?" he said raising his eyebrows. I knew he was going to ask.

"Um.. well."

"Let me guess, Lee Joon." he said with the edges of his lips curling into a frown. 

"Well ..yes." I said as the silence began to grow. We were now walking on the sidewalk, passing by stores. "How about you? Tell me about yourself." I asked Seungho.

"Oh please, Hannah. Don't pretend like you don't know anything about me." He said playfully bumping into my shoulder again. I blush a bit, thank goodness it was dark. He puts on his sunglasses and tugs his hoodie a bit tighter to his face. "This one,let's go in here." We walk into a sushi restaurant packed with people. The hostess greets us then leads us into a private room and closes the door.

He takes his sunglasses,hat, and hoodie off. His face was bare, not an ounce of make up. His hair is messy yet perfect.

"I'll go to the bathroom, I'll be back. I said excusing myself.

------------------------------------------------------------

(Seungho's view)

She sat back down in the seat front of me and straightened out her white dress. I take off my jacket and hand it to her. "Put it on your legs, they turned up the air condition in here." She thanked me with her gentle voice and doesn't look at me when she takes it from me. 

We continue talking as the food comes out and as the night goes on I noticed she makes really lame jokes. 

"Do you have a curfew?" I ask her as I watch her take a sip of her water.

"No, do you?" She replied tilting her head, which I figured out was her habit.

"I should get home soon. We have to be at the shop at 7 am tomorrow then a full schedule."

"Oh.. What are you doing tomorrow?" She  asks.

"We are going to perform on Music Core." I answered. She nods and excuses herself again. I check my phone and read the texts I've missed.

"Be out in the van at 12 -manager."

"Is it going well? - Joon"

"Yah,you got some explaining to do! - G.O " 


I chuckle to myself and look up just in time to catch Hannah coming in. 

"Come on." She said grabbing her purse and my jacket.

"I didn't pay yet." I said taking out my wallet and headed toward the door.

"I already did." She said dragging me the other way.

"YAH! I'm the man here." I said nudging her. 

"How about next time, oppa." She said with a smile I think was meant to make me faint.

"Yeah right.. like there will be." I said spotting the van. I walk toward the van. "Where is your house?" I say opening the door and helping her get on. She looks at me puzzled.

"Why? You want a tour of my house?"

I laughed out loud. "No, I'm just taking you home. Manager, this is Hannah." He nods and she says hello.

"No! My car is parked at the cafe, just drop me off there." 

"Put your seat belt on, you talk too much." I said silencing her. We ride silently, she continues to look out the window. "Did you have fun?" I ask her.

"Yes." She says smiling again. She smiles a lot, she needs to stop that. "Right here please." She says to the manager. "Bye, Seungho oppa. Thank you. Thank you, Manager." 

"Bye." I said watching her walk to her car. I spot my jacket still on her arm. I smile to myself thinking about her wearing it to bed or when she is cold.

"Who is she?" Manager asks.

"Ah, just a friend."

"I've heard that before." He says laughing to himself. I roll my eyes and laugh with him reaching into my pocket to text Joon. 

"Ah.." I groan when I realized I still had her flashlight. That was the whole point of meeting her today, and I totally blanked out. Another excuse to see her, I thought to myself. I scroll through my contacts and click on her's debating if I should call or not. Ah, forget it. Why am I even thinking about her. I put the phone back in my pocket and threw the flashlight on the seat.

"Beep Beep." I took my phone out and stared at the screen. "Hannah."  I cleared my throat and answered the phone.

"Miss me already?" I said as I looked into the rear view mirror and see the manager looking back at me. 

"Sorry, oppa.I still have your jacket."

"Yah! How could you?Are you driving while talking to me?" I said laughing to myself.

"Yes.." She said causing it to be silent again.

"Are you doing anything tomorrow?" I ask waving the manager away trying to ignore him wiggling his eyebrows and making kissy sounds.

"No."

"Then.. come back stage tomorrow and give me that jacket back!" I practically yelled. "You have no choice, you're going." I said when she didn't answer.

"Okay.." 

"See you tomorrow at 9 am then." I said listening to her say yes. "Yah, remember, back door okay!" 

"Yes.. bye oppa!" She said giggling. 

I hung up the phone and hugged it to my chest. 

"Tell me what is going on or I will lock you out of the house." Manager said parking the car and turning around to face me. 

I sighed picking up the flashlight and began telling him the elevator story.