Part fourteen ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

image

" Her body hurt, her vision was blurred but all she could recognize was the blurred letters that together formed the word Joon.

'Joon oppa.' she managed to say into the phone but she was left breathless by the pain her left leg.

'Hannah?' she heard him say before she out."

*Ring ring*

I groaned pressing the save button in the corner of the document. People always interrupt me when I write my fan fiction stories. It's like they have an alarm that says "TIME TO INTERUPT HANNAH".  I groaned again and looked at the name flashing on my laptop screen.

"Seungie" 

I groan again and release my hair from the bun on my head and shook my hair out. I stood up and flipped it back and forth a couple times before sitting back down and pressed the green button allowing him to webcam with me. 

"Oppa." I said when I saw him appear in front of me. I smiled resting my head on my arm as I watched the MBLAQ members wave hello to me and Seungho told them to leave him alone. 

"Sorry about that." He said waving and smiling into the camera.

I smiled at his adorable smile and how his hat balanced on head. Just the little things like his voice was so handsome to me. It's been almost three weeks since we have seen each other.

"Why did you want to Skype me?" I said as I traced his jawline on my computer screen with my finger.

"Don't get mad, Hannah." I stop tracing his jaw line and looked into the camera. He grew silent under my gaze.

"Why?" I said glaring at him.

"MBLAQ is performing on Christmas eve and I don't think I can make it." He said making his sorry face.

I sighed and though I was disappointed that he couldn't come, I was use to it. It wasn't his fault, I couldn't blame him.

"It's okay, maybe next time." I said trying not to look disappointed.

"No, No. Don't give me that look. The good news is I bought you a train ticket.." He didn't finish his sentence and he was waiting for me to put it all together. I smiled brightly at him.

"So, you want me to come to visit you? Watch you in concert?" 

"If I can't be there with you, you can be with me right?" He asked using that smile again.

"I have to go rehearse soon,but I'll call you later. " He said as a make up artist came in setting her stuff on the table. "Oh! Hannah, I forgot. My manager will be by to drop off the tickets."

"Okay." I said signing out of Skype and jumping around my room.

----------------------------------------------------

I quickly made friends with the girls sitting beside me as the concert began to start.

"Are you ready?" A voice came booming out of nowhere and there on the big screen was five men in their classy black suits. All around me the girls start screaming and chanting their favorite members name. I joined in chanting Seungho's name at the top of my lungs. 

I sang along to all the songs and watched Seungho pass by every now and again winking at me, I looked away trying to conceal my blush, afraid that someone might notice and suspect. 

Seungho was now on the left side of the stage sitting at a grand black piano with his fingers flying across the keys.  

"I told you all the time, that you're the brightest star in my sky." Mir started rapping from the right side of stage with the spot light following him. For once the whole hall was silent listening to Mir's touching rap. His voice and rap fit perfectly into the soft melody Seungho was playing.

"Do you think of me, when you get lonely." Seungho began to sing. His face was lit by another spotlight and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. The smile playing at his lips, his face at ease, never once looking at the piano keys. I felt hypnotized by his voice as if he was singing about our love. I looked at the crowd in front of me, all I could see for miles was light sticks moving together in unison as he sang. I felt myself smile at him as his smile lit up the screen behind him. He was still the perfect guy I still fan girled about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Seungho's view)

"Oppa! You looked so handsome out there." Hannah said hugging me from behind.

I turned around and was careful to not hug her against my sweaty chest. I placed a hand on her cheek and asked, "You liked it ?"

She nodded cutely and embraced me before I could tell her about my sweaty shirt. She released me and smiled back up at me. I so much pride that my girlfriend finally got to see me perform live on stage. I could see she was proud of me too by the way she kept smiling at me. 

"Who did you like the most?" Mir asked her. I rolled my eyes at him and hit his shoulder. 

I placed my hand lightly on her back and told her to wait on the bench, then followed the rest of the members to the changing room. 

The manager comes walking towards us with Hannah's rolling luggage and leaves in a hurry. "Thank you!" I both shout in his direction to only get a okay sign from him. I place the luggage in front of her and pat her head. "I'll be back." I said walking to the changing room.

I stripped myself from the t-shirt that was stuck onto me with sweat as I noticed Joon glaring at me in the mirror. I ignored his stares and grabbed a fresh shirt and pulled it over my head. 

"Just because she is with you doesn't mean she is yours you know." Joon said blocking my way.

"I think it does mean she is mine." I said raising my eyebrow at his stupid comment. "Let's stop being childish, Joon." I said trying to walk around him.

"Only one being childish is you." 

I stop walking and grabbed his shirt. "Yah, stop getting in my business." 

"I won't until she sees the type of person you are and comes running back into my arms."

I sigh and release his shirt smoothing it out, "We'll see about that, Lee Joon." I closed the door and walked toward Hannah. 

G.O and Mir stood in front of the her talking about something that was evidently so funny that Hannah's face turned red. I felt the blood rise up in my face, even though they were just talking I was annoyed by the thought of her laughing at their idiotic jokes. 

"How about it? The rest of us will take you out to eat." G.O said clearly using his charm, I felt it from a foot away.

"Hyung!" Mir said hugging my waist like a cuddly puppy. I playfully mess up his hair. 

"What's going on?" I said looking down at Hannah.

"We are going to eat, but we forgot you guys have a date." Mir said wiggling his eyebrows and making a kissy face.

"Where is Joon?" G.O said turning to look down the hall. "Whatever, he will come to the car later. Come on Mir." He said putting his arm around Mir. 

"What about Thunder?" Hannah said standing up and looking down the hall too. I narrow my eyes at her.

"Why?" I said frowning.

"Because, isn't he going too?" She said innocently looking up at me.

I sigh and wrap my arms around her and with my other hand pull her bag. "With his girlfriend." I walked her toward the parking lot and led her to my car. "Put on your sunglasses and hat." I told her as I put the luggage in the trunk. 

"Where are we going Oppa?" she said tucking her hair behind her ear. I reach over and help her with the piece of hair she was missing. "Thank you." She said shyly. She still froze when I touched her, and I still found that cute.

"Christmas is about family and since we are near my parent's house.." I paused to look over at her reaction. Her face was covered by her sunglasses, scarf, and hoodie. I laugh and push back the hair that was flying again. "Are you cold?" I said turning up the heat and helping her with the seat belt. 

"Wait, you didn't finish your sentence." She said clearly trying to test my patience. 

I put on my sunglasses and start up the car. I look back at the rear of the car and put the car on reverse. I pull out of the parking lot carefully guiding the car with one hand. I concentrate on the road trying to find a way to say this without sounding weird. 

"Eep." I heard a sound coming from her side of the car and her hands cover her face. I look over at her and asked what was wrong. "Nothing." she replied.

I give her my signature glare and let her know I'm not letting it go. "Nothing!" She said again looking out the window. The car was silent as the snow started to fall gently on my windshield. "Tell me what you wanted to say earlier." 

I run my tongue over my lip trying to say the words, but it wouldn't come out. I heard her groan and those strange sounds come from her side of the car again. "What? What's wrong?" I said reaching for her hand. 

"No. Tell me first!" I place my foot gently on the brake at the red light and look over at her. Her arms were folded. 

I sighed and looked at the light hoping it would turn green again. "Seungho oppa!" She said placing a hand on my leg. 

"Would you like to meet my parents?" I blurted out. I shut my eyes and felt the blood rush into my cheeks in shame. I felt her hand rest on my cheek and turn my face.

"Open your eyes." I open my left eye, she smiled at me. "Now drive, the light is green." She said turning my head back to the original position. The car was silent and heavy after the question. 

"So.." I started when she started to say, "I.." We both laugh and I motion for her to go first. 

" I didn't bring any gifts." I bursted out into a laugh and patted her head. 

"We can go buy some." I said reaching for her hand. 

"Okay, then let's go." She said as a different silence settled in. I smiled at the thought of my mom meeting her.