The final chapter.

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

My goal as a writer is to make you feel like you're Hannah. Please help me by opening this link into another tab and listen to it while you're reading this last chapter. Thank you.

http://youtubeonrepeat.com/watch/?v=Njc91885nK8

This is for those who wanted a happy ending for the story, I hope you find yours too ♥

tumblr_inline_msbb1bXrwn1qz4rgp.gif

I stood by stage watching him fool around with s, and laughing. He clung to G.O's shoulders and followed him around the stage, smiling brightly. I felt my heart clench inside my chest at the memory.

"Oppa! I'm trying to cook." I whined to him. He clung onto my shoulders making cute faces. "Oppa~"

"Hannah, you're so adorable how can I resist?" He kissed my cheek, pinched it and released me. I looked over at him as he smiled brightly at me and leaned against the fridge watching me. 

"What?" I said turning back to the stove.

"You're so beautiful." He said in a dreamy voice. I tried to hide my smile as I stirred the meat. "I want every day to be like this, Hannah. I wanna cook with you and when we are done we would call the kids down to have dinner and they would run around excited for dinner." He hugs me from behind, leans his head against my back. "I've always wanted to be a young dad." 

"Keep dreaming, ert." I nudge him with my elbow. He kisses my cheek and goes back over to the fridge to stare at me. I look over at him and my heart flutters at the smile he had on his face. I knew in that moment that he really loved me. 


The members sat together at the edge of stage for an interview on clear plastic chairs. Thunder gazed off into the crowd with Joon's arm wrapped around him. As the fans chant their names and wave their banners over their heads.

"Seungho, what would you like to say to your fans?" The MC asked him. I stared at his hair that glistened in the sunlight as he raised the mic toward his mouth. 

"I love you!" He said into the mic and the fans all screamed. 

"I love you, Hannah." He had said when I met him for the last time. He never said those words to me before, but when he finally said it, it was the last time he could have said it. I wished so badly to hear him say it again.

My heart was yearning for him, how painful it was to be so close to him, yet so far. How painful it was to be able to remember him, but he doesn't remember me. Tears starts forming in my eyes as I look up at him and see that he no longer had our couple bracelet on his wrist. I blink the tears away and lean in to tell Sharon that I was going to the bathroom. I squeezed through the crowd of fans, trying to find a place where I could go without seeing his face. 

"Hannah!" I heard someone scream, but I chose to ignore it. Just those stupid voices in my mind I said to myself. I walked outside of the fenced area taking in a deep breath of fresh air and looked up at the big MBLAQ poster hanging on the wall. I gazed at Seungho's face, taking all the unique features of his face. I chuckle to myself and shake my head. "Stupid." I said to myself. 

"Excuse me." A voice said from behind me. I turn around and see a girl who hovered over me. 

"Yes?" I said smiling up at her.

"This fell off from you when you were walking by me." She handed me the flashlight that Seungho had given me. 

"Thank you." I said taking it in my shaking hands. I dropped it on purpose with the mind set that I wouldn't need it and I needed to get rid of it, and here it was in my possession again. "I can't get rid of you can I?" I look up at the poster speaking to it. 

"I know you." A voice said from behind me again. I roll my eyes and turned around to see that it was Seungho. I could reach over and touch him, but I couldn't bring myself to no matter how much I wanted to.

"I know you. You asked me if I know you at the fan meeting." I looked at him, and whispered "Please god, let him remember me for this one moment."

"Yes." I said waiting for him to say something.

"You're the girl I met." He said struggling to finish his sentence. "Um, the girl who appeared at my house the other day. You gave me a fruit basket."

I sighed disappointed that he didn't remember. I felt myself tear up. "No, you have the wrong person." I said walking away from him.

"Wait, but, you are."

"Okay, I'll pretend I am. Hi, I'm the fruit basket girl. So you followed me out here in the middle of your concert to say thank you to me?" I rolled my eyes and started walking again.

"No, wait!" He grabbed my shoulder which made me freeze. Goosebumps slithered down my arm from where he touched me. "I just felt like I needed to follow you. There was something or someone telling me that I had to talk to you, Hannah."

"Yeah, well you're talking to me. You can go now thanks for.. how do you know my name?"

"You told me."

"I never said it."

"Hannah. It was written on the flashlight that was in the fruit basket and I seem to see a lot of things with your name on it, so maybe it's yours?" He takes it out of his pocket and holds it out to me. I take it in my shaky hands and see the couple bracelet wrapped around the flashlight. 

"Is this yours?" I ask him pointing at the bracelet.

"No, The bottom flap that holds the battery was falling so that's how it holds the batteries in." He said smiling "Isn't it simple yet beautiful?" He smiled down at me the bracelet.

"Yeah." I said handing it back to him and walking away.

"Wait, aren't you going back to the concert?"

"No, I have a plane to catch."

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere where you and I will actually be together."

He looks at me confused. "Okay, well then, have a safe trip." He said scratching his head. "WAIT! Uh, here. I think these belong to you." He reaches for my hand and places the flashlight and bracelet into my hand. 

"Thank you." I said taking them and smiling up at him. He smiles back and places his hands in his pocket walking back in the direction he came from. 

I watch him leave and look down at the contents in my hand. I unwrap the bracelet from the flashlight and the battery compartment opens up dropping something onto the floor. I bend down to pick up a silver chain with a ring on it. I look at it, examining the ring. "Hannah, may our love last forever." The words were etched inside the band of ring. 

My lips quiver at the words I've just read. My mind starts racing at the thought of all the what if's. If I didn't delete the story we might have lasted forever, we might have been married living the life he wished. 

I spot him near the MBLAQ poster where I was standing before. I ran toward him, tears streaking my cheeks, and hand grasping onto the ring tightly. I stopped in front of him catching my breath and letting my tears run down my face. He looked over and noticed that I was crying.

"What's wrong? Did you lose something?" He said placing a polite hand on my arm. 

"Yes." I said flinging my arms around his neck. I felt his hand politely pat my back. 

"It's okay, what is yours will always be yours, if wasn't meant to be, no matter how much you tried, it will never be yours." 

I stuffed my face into the crook of his neck and wetting his shirt. He awkwardly kept patting my back, I wanted him to comfort me like he use to. I wanted him to rub my back and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Seungho oppa. I miss you so much. I wish you remembered the things I do." I sobbed into his shirt. 

"What's wrong, Hannah?" He said softly into my hair. I felt his arm lace around my waist and with the other hand my back lightly. I closed my eyes and let his familiar smell comfort me. He pulled me off and looked at my face. "Who made my precious girl cry?" He said wiping my tears with his thumb and smiling at me. "You always looked so ugly when you cried." He chuckled tucking a piece of stray hair behind my ear.

"Seungho oppa?" I said confused.

"It feels nice to hear you say my name like that." He kissed my forehead and hugging me again. 

"You remember?"

"Remember what?" He said releasing me again.

"You remember me?" I said smiling widely.

"When did I forget?" He said frowning. "Hey! When did you find the ring." He said taking it out of my hand. "Did Thunder tell you where I hid it?"

I laugh to myself and hug him tightly. "I love you, Seungho." He hugs me back tightly. "I love you more, Hannah." 

I let go of him and slip my hands into his. "Come on, you have a concert to finish." I said walking him toward the fenced area. 

"Since you already found the ring." He got down on one knee and smiled up at me. "Will you be my wife?" 

I smiled down at him tearing up again. "Yes." I nodded repeatedly. He took the silver chain off of the ring and slipped it onto my finger. 

"Perfect fit, just like I imagined it." He got up and spun me around. 

"Congrats." A voice from behind us said.

"Joon." Seungho said high fiving him.

"Joon oppa." I said smiling at the familiar smile he gave me. 

"Treat her right." He said patting his shoulder. 

"I won't lose her again." He said holding my hand tight.

Joon rolled his eyes and said,"Let's go, you have a lot of explaining to do. Manager is going to kill you."