Part eleven ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"This guy, whenever Thunder is with Jeon he always forgets about me." Seungho said leaning back on the car. "Speak of the idiot." He said reaching into his pocket for his ringing phone.

"Yah! You said you'll be back at seven. Okay don't get lost." He frowned at the phone and stuffed it back in his pocket. "Come on." He said reaching for my hand. 

"What's wrong, oppa?" I ask looking up at him.

"Thunder said he will go to the hotel later,right now he is on the other side of town." He shook his head and smiled down at me, "What do you want to eat?" 

"Anything, I'm staving." I said leaning on his arm.

"How about I cook for you?" He said turning to me, he couldn't hide his excitement like a kid who couldn't wait to show his mother his new toy. I was starving but how could I deny him of the chance to cook for me.I laugh and nod. "Okay, let's go shopping." We walk down the crowded streets looking at the shops we pass by. It took us about fifteen minutes to find a grocery market. 

Once we got through the door he went into full on grocery shopping mode. He got a cart and started pushing it to the vegetable section. I stood by him as I watched him debate between the tomato on his left or right. "Oppa, they look the same." I said to him. He chuckled and put them both in the bag. He pushed the cart while I walked next to him feeling so happy, could this be what true happiness felt like? Walking next to your boyfriend in the grocery mart and watching him pick out food?

"Should we grab some ice cream too?" He said wrapping his arms around my shoulders and rubbing it up and down. "Cold? Do you want my jacket?" I look at him and frown. 

"Who is corny now?" I said winking at him. 

"Don't wink at me!" He said covering my eyes. I slip out of his grasp and run up the aisle to the ice cream. 

"Vanilla?" I said holding the carton of ice cream out and placing it in the cart.

"Noooo! Coffee." He said putting in the carton into the cart and taking out the vanilla one.

"Hey!" I said taking his out and placing mine in.

"How about we play rock, paper, scissors? Fair enough?" Seungho suggested. 

"Fine." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"Rock.. Paperrr...Scissor.. Shoot!" Seungho said his hands showing a fist, mine was scissors. "WAHHHAHA! VICTORY!" He said placing his carton of ice cream into the cart. I moped beside him as we walked down the aisle. "Wait." he said walking back down the aisle. He came back with a Coffee, vanilla, and chocolate in one carton. 

"Oppa, awww." I said hooking my fingers behind his waist. "You're so cute. So compromising!"

"Ew, let's not be too lovey dovey." He said kissing my forehead and grabbing the cart. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched him pace back and forth in the kitchen wearing an apron. He wiped his forehead on his forearm and continued to cut the vegetables. "AH. Nope! Sit back down. You're not allowed in the kitchen, Hannah." He said pointing at me with the stick he was using to stir. I roll my eyes and sit back down on the couch. "Okay, come and sit down." I walk into the kitchen and sat at the table. My nose was in heaven smelling all these delicious dishes.

"Thank you, oppa." I said watching him set down another dish.

"Try it first." He said sitting across the table. I pick up my spoon and take a piece of the soup. 

"Mmm." I said as the soup warmed me up. 

"Is it good?" He asked.

"No." I said frowning at him.

"You love it, I know." He said picking up his chopsticks and digging into his rice. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat next to him on the sofa with him flipping through the channels. 

"Whoa, let's watch this movie." He said setting the remote down. I settle myself with my head on his chest and his arms around my shoulders. 

"Ew, I hate scary movies." I said snuggling closer to him and rest my hand on his stomach.Recently, Seungho has been losing a lot of weight, and I'm very proud of him. He has more self confidence and it shows. I rub my fingers on his slightly defined stomach. I head over to the freezer and grab the ice cream and head back over to the couch. "Here." I said handing him a spoon. Instead of grabbing the spoon he grabs me and pulls me into his lap saying thanks.

I always knew that Seungho was a gentleman, he never looked at another girl when I was with him, even when I wasn't with him, he never looked at a girl like he lusted after her. The way Seungho treated other women could easily be mistaken as him taking interest, but he was just being sweet, he was that way with everyone. He took care of me very well and was very manly and innocent, but when the time came, I knew he could be more if he wanted. The way he was rubbing circles on back was irresisitable, if he kept going I knew I couldn't resist him any longer. 

I turned around and fed him a spoon of coffee ice cream. He said thanks with his eyes still glued to the TV. I placed the ice cream on the coffee table in front of me and slid off of him to the seat next to him. He slid his arms around my shoulders again laughing at the main character falling. His laugh was so contiguous that I started to laugh too.

"Shut up, you're so annoying." I said slapping his chest.

"No." He said glaring at me then laughing harder. I rest my head on his chest and listen to the sound of his laugh rolling deep in his chest. I smiled to myself and drifted off to sleep.