Part ten♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

(Seungho's view, vacation)

 

I honked the horn waiting for her to come out of her house. 

"I haven’t been to the beach in a long time. Feels so good to not be busy." Thunder said in the backseat with his girlfriend resting her head on his shoulder. I roll my eyes at them and notice Hannah’s front door open as she struggled to drag her luggage out of the door. I rush up to the concrete steps to her door and take the luggage out of her hands. 

"You should let me do this." I said throwing her a smile. She rolls her eyes and smiles back. I put her black duffel bag in the trunk and join everyone else in the car. “Ready?" I asked shout.

"Yeah!" Everyone shouted in unison. I started the car and started our long drive toward the sea.  ————————————————————————————————————————-

"Oppa, are you tired? I’ll drive, you can rest." Hannah said reaching over to touch my hand. I laced my hand through hers and smiled

"Go to sleep, I’ll wake you up when we get there." She nods silently sitting there with me. I look into the rear view mirror at Thunder with his arms around his girlfriend, sleeping.  "Hannah, you know what would keep me awake?" I said debating if I should say it or not, it is kind of embarrassing  to ask. A what the heck, just ask her, it can't hurt to ask. "A kiss." I said at the red light looking over at her. “Yah." I said when I noticed she had fallen asleep. I shook my head at her angelic face. Her facial features all relaxed and a little smile at the edge of her lips. "Dreaming about me?" I said to her and laughed at my own comment as the light turned green .I looked back to the road. I picked up her hand and kissed it. “Pabo." I whispered to myself. 

———————————————--------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

“We will meet you back here at seven." Thunder said walking away with his girlfriend out of the parking lot. I look over at Hannah still fast asleep and shake the hand that was still holding mine.

"Hannah.Wake up, we’re here." I said close to her ear. She stirred and brush me away. “Yah, Hannah!" I said tickling her ear with her own hair.

"What?" She said groaning when the light of the evening sun intruded into her nice dreams.

"We are here, sunshine." I got out of the car and went to her side of the car. She stretched and climbed out of the car, still groggy. When she finally realized we were at the beach her eyes widened.

"Wow. Oppa, it is beautiful." She looked up and down at the vast sea in front of us. I took her hand and led her down the steps toward the sand.

"You should take your shoes off." I said looking down at her feet. She walked uncomfortaby with sand in her shoes. She shook her head rapidly and kept walking. I kept walking beside her with warm sand in between my toes. As we got nearer to the shore I noticed she was getting more irritated by the sand. “What is wrong? Take your shoe off. It is gonna get wet in the water." I looked at her with concern and she shyly dug her shoe into the sand.“What?" I placed my hands around her cheeks and lifted her face up to meet my eyes. “What is wrong?" I said gently.She tried to wiggle out of my grasp but she soon gave up and gave me a frown, indicating that I won.

“My feet…" she mumbled something about her feet.

  “Hm?" I said bringing my ear closer.

“My feet are ugly!" She screamed into my ear. I laughed and grabbed her and hoisted her on my back. “Put me down! Im heavy!" She screamed trying to get me to put her down.

"Yah. Stay still. " I said to her firmly as I continued walking with her still on my back. Her hands wandered down the hemline of my shirt and rested there right above my heart. I tried to look at her face from in the corner of my eye. “You know, you could have just told me and I could have carried you. You dont have to worry about if I think your feet are pretty or not, that is Mir. He is obsessed with feet." I felt a laugh roll through her body and her hand slapping my chest.

"Put me down you buffoon." She said playfully.

I bend down letting her feet hover over the sand. I watched as she took off her shoes and socks. She carefully dipped her toes into the wet sand. I couldn’t help but stare at her feet. They were tiny and delicate, like a porcelain doll’s feet.

“Stop looking." She said burying them into the sand as she sat down.

I sat down next to her and silently watched the waves touch her feet and retreat. I looked over at her with the sun glowing in her hair and illuminating her eyes. She looked so beautiful she might be mistaken for a goddess. “Shut up." She said giggling and hitting my arm.Oops, I was talking out loud again. I felt my face flush and hid my feet under the sand too.

"Are you hungry?" I asked her. She said yes not looking up from the pile of sand she was forming between us. “We should go soon. We are going to eat with Thunder later."  She continues to build up the pile of sand. “What are you making?" I asked trying to figure out what she was doing.

“Shh. Just watch." With her clean hand she tried to push back a piece of hair that kept flying around her face. I raise my hand to her face and tuck the piece of hair behind her ear. I lean in closer my lips aiming for hers. "Look, it is you." She said turning to me with a smile. I smile back at her and look at the sand. I laughed at the chubby cheeks and big eyes she gave me.

"Come on." I said taking our shoes in one hand and her hand in the other. I start walking but she kept pulling me back. I turn around when she started to protest.

"Oppa, you forgot something over here!" She said leading me back over to the wet sand. I check my pockets and the shoes in my other hand. 

“Im not missing anything." I said looking at her strangely.

“Yesss! Come, quick!" She said dragging me along. “Here it is." She bent down to get the object, letting go of my hands. She holds the object in her closed fist and stands back up and shows it to me.

"What?" I said straining my eyes to see it. She places a hand behind my neck and stands on her tippy toes to softly peck my lips. I kiss her back softly dropping the shoes and wrapping my arms around her waist. She pulls away and shyly looks at the ground. “So..what did I leave?" I said still dazed.

"A kiss by the sea." She said giggling to herself. I roll my eyes at her and took her hand.

“Corny, so corny."