Part sixteen ♥

Stars can't fall in love ( Yang Seungho / Lee Joon fanfic )

"Do you love me or not? If you want to be with Joon then just go. I’m not stopping you."

"I can’t believe you, Seungho. Of all the people who don’t believe me I can’t believe you’re just like them." Tears started to form in her eyes. 

"Hannah." I said reaching for her but she stepped back leaving an empty space between us. I knew right then it was over. Joon had won. 

"I hope he will treat you right." I said watching her tears stream down her cheeks. I wanted so badly to reach over and wipe them away, but all I could do was walk away.

"Oppa? Oppa wake up." 

"Hm?" I said turning around to find blackness that surrounded me. 

"Oppa. Are you okay?" I open my eyes to find Hannah laying beside me with a confused expression on her cute face. Her hair messy and eyes that twinkled when she moved. She was right where she belonged, next to me.

"Yes." I said giving her tiny pecks on the lips.

"Ew. Stoppp." She said trying to squirm out of my arms. I hug her in my arms and roll her over until she was under me.

"Children! Let's eat and open presents." My mother said as she walked into my room. "Oh." She said backing out of the room with a smile on her face. "You should really lock the door." She yelled as she was descending the stairs. 

"Now she thinks we are .." She said blushing and pushing me off her. I sit up on the bed and watch her walk toward the bathroom. My face turned red at the thought of us doing anything like that. 

I slip a shirt on and join her in the bathroom. She passed me my tooth brush being careful not to touch me. We brushed silently and got ready to go down for breakfast. 

"You go first, I'm gonna change." I said pushing her out the door. I placed my ear against the door and listened to the sound of her feet walking across the floor until she reached the stairs. I run over to my desk and open the door and smiled at the red package. I grab it out of the drawer and walk down the stairs carefully placing the present under our white christmas tree. 

"Seungho-ah, come help bring the plates over to the table." I walk in the kitchen and take in the sight of Hannah helping my mom cook. 

I take the plates out just in time to see my father. "Appa, did you sleep well?"

"Mmhm." He said sitting at the table and reading his book. He was quiet and cold towards everyone since he found out he was diagnosed with second term skin cancer. We never talked about his illness, as if it never existed, but I was always curious to know if he was getting better.

"Food is here!" Hannah says lighting the room up with her smile. "Ah.. Appa, hello." She said bowing. He doesn't look up but just acknowledges her with a nod. She sets the plates down and doesn't let that discourage her. I tug on her arm and tell her to sit down. She takes a seat next to me and we are soon joined by my mother. 

"I'm happy you came home. Both of you." She began to eat and Hannah told my parents to eat well before beginning to eat herself. I could tell by the expression on Hannah's face that she loved the food. "Good?" My mother asked waiting for her reply.

"Mother look at her face, I've never seen her so happy." I said patting her head. My dad ate silently taking little bites. 

"I read that book, it is really good. I love the main character. She really taught me how to be a better person." Hannah said addressing my father. He looked up at her and scanned her face and nodded. He continued eating silently.

"You don't blame his wife for pulling the plug on him and letting him die?" He asked while looking at his plate. Hannah was not taken by surprised and smiled warmly at him.

"Of course not, appa. It was his wish, his wife was just doing what she was told. Isn't true love letting go so that everyone can live happily?" 

"Of course." He said looking at her. I saw the corner of his lips twitch, he was trying not to smile. 

I reached over and placed a hand on Hannah's leg. I smiled over at her, her charm had gotten to my dad too. My dad engaged in the conversations during dinner and even broke into a laugh. Hannah brought out a side of him we haven't seen in years. 

"You guys go over and start opening the gifts." mother said washing the dishes. Hannah tagged along and started drying the dishes. I waited as I eyed my present under the christmas tree. 

"Done." Hannah said drying her hands and allowing me to lead her over to the tree. 

"Close your eyes." I said sitting her down on the couch and grabbing my present. I placed the box in her hands. "Open it." I said as she opened her eyes. She tore the wrapping delicately and opened the box.

"Do you like it?" I look at her face trying to read her expression. "It's a couple bracelet I got from Thailand." I took a bracelet and placed it on her wrist. "They say that there is a red string that connects two people who are meant to be. No matter where they go they will always be connected by this invisible red string." 

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "Thank you." She took my hand in hers and placed the red yarn bracelet on my wrist. We smiled at each other she looked down at her bracelet touching the thread.

"My turn." She said getting off the couch dragging me out of the house. 

"Did you buy me a new car?" I asked excitedly. She didn't answer, but kept dragging me until we reached a car parked in front out house. 

"Stay here." She walked toward the car and to the passenger side. I tried to get a look at what she was doing but all I could see was her talking to someone. She began walking back with a box with a handle on it. As she came closer the box began making sounds. 

"No.. no way." I said covering my eyes.

She placed the box on the floor and opened it holding up a cute white puppy. "I named her Pangie." I held her in my arms and let her my neck. 

"Pangie? That's what you named our baby?" I said looking down at the puppy.

"What? It's not cute?" She said petting it.

"Whatever, right Pangie? Mommy is weird." I said talking to the puppy. "Thank you." I said letting Pangie Hannah. 

We spent all day playing with Pangie and arranging a days for Hannah and I to have Pangie. 

"Pangie, say bye to mom. She has to go home now." Pangie just laid in my arms blinking. "I think she is sleepy." I said petting her head. "Call me when you have time." I said kissing Hannah's forehead. 

"Take care of her well." She said petting Pangie. 

"See you in a month." I said sadly. The twinkle in her eyes were replaced with sadness. I hugged her and kissed her gently on the lips, savoring the feeling. 

"I'll miss you, oppa." She said against my chest.

"Umhm." 

"Film well in Japan." She said tip toeing to kiss me. The horn sounds, telling us it was time to part. 

"When I come back, I'll take you to ice skating." I said hugging her again. She nodded and stood there silently with her bags in her hands. I nudge her and smile. "It's not like I won't see you again." 

She drops her bags and swings her arms up and hooks them around my neck. Kissing me passionately, but ending it quickly. 

"Bye oppa." 

"Bye." I said as she walked farther away from me. I watched her slowly become just a small dot until I couldn't see her anymore. I look down at Pangie who slept soundly in my arms. I smile down at her, our baby. 

LET THE REAL STORY BEGIN HAHAAHA.. but seriously this is where we stop with the lovey dovey stuff.